Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ahoy! I need a rping buddy! *sings*

Started by Anonymous, September 15, 2005, 05:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know, at times, I can become deathly inactive but I really, REALLY, really, try. It's just now I have muse I'm going to go on a posting rampage :D PROMISE.

Anyway. My new character is going to be female, I can only play females, and her personality isn't really set.. but mostly a dreamer, a person who kind of floats around, and kind of like, always searching for something, trying to read things, always trying to think... but she can have a rather violent and destructive nature.

For some reason, the only two things that I can really offer for her species, I'm thinking, deals with vampires and tigers XD I don't know why. Or something similiar to vampires.. Or my own species of vampire or something.. sorta. Hah. Anyway.

Her name would be Miohrue, nicknames Roo or Rue. And.. I can't think of anything more XD Anyone have any ideas? Don't worry, I seriously will fill in more information when I start typing things up and stuff..

Anonymous

What do you need exactly?

Anonymous

Ah, I really have no plots in mind. So anyone, really works. =) And if you have any plots or whatnot I'd happily throw her into something when I think up on her more.. I'll get a stats page up by tonight or tomorrow ^_^

Anonymous

Well, I have two free characters at the moment. I'd be happy to rp with you if you desire.

Anonymous

=) Well, the stats page should be done by tomorrow. If you look you'll see a sort-of skim of the basics. She'll be fully created by tomorrow.. and... Hmmm... Choose any character ya want. It really doesn't bother me, you're the one whose going to be playing them ^___^ So, that choose is completely up too you =)

Anonymous

or..you can just throw 'er in vharzyym ^_^. 8)

Anonymous

No thanks, Darth Mod.

Anyway, OD, I haven't had actually thoroughly thought out, I figured just now I'll see how it goes by role playing her out. S'ok? Would it be a problem if you posted first? Only because I'm kinda tired and the thought of making a post at this moment makes my eyes spin =X But don't worry, I will respond ASAP no matter what. ^^

Anonymous

Alrighty, I'll make a topic when an idea comes to me.

Anonymous

Anonymous

OH SHIT. That was ODD OD. I was like, roaming around SotE, I had looked at this thread earlier.. You didn't reply.. Went back to the index and in the "Recent Posts" thing it had the thread.. I clicked..and HOLY SHIT! LOOKIT THAT! <3333333333333333333333 Lol.

Anyway, I go reply now. *nods*

Anonymous

Anonymous

YEY. LOOK. I POSTED. HAH.