Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, Remember When- No. Shut up. (Scythe)

Started by Brisinger987, October 22, 2013, 03:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Methusela was casually laying out by the lake of the Colony, basking in the sunlight. He had met his mum not two days ago, and already she was displeased with him. He had been honest with how he had turned out at least. So his mum was unimpressed with Seh'lvah, and didn't like him. And he had received a ridiculous scolding for it. He had been quite scared actually.

So his real mum knew about what had happened with Hari'lah. And she had promised to scold Hari'lah too. Badly. And now he was lounging around waiting to see the girl he had been told not to see.

So he decided to call for her.

"HARI'LAH? WHERE ARE YOU?" His voice echoed through the valley and a fellow dragon who had joined looked at him funnily. That dragon was quite creepy, but was antisocial in that it didn't bother anyone. Unless it was bothered.

Scythe-Nova

-"..."

Hari'lah were at her cave as usuall despite being comfortable with most of the valley, in her cave was where she felt most at home. She had been digging in the lava pool to make it more comfortable and also to keep her claws in check as they grew without pause. She had just surfaced from the pool as she heard Methuselas voice echo into her cave, it immediately reminded her of the scolding that his mother had given her her headache instantly came back to her looked at the exit of the cave.

-"..."

She had not seen him since the incident and she somehow felt that it was her fault they had done that since she were the older one of them, She looked at the pool of lava once more before slowly making it out of the cave and looking around from where Methusela had shouted. She saw him out by the lake and then she unfolded her wings and took to the sky making her way towards the lake in silence.

Brisinger987

Methusela began to worry that his mum had already gotten hold of Hari'lah and potentially torn her to pieces. His mum was more than capable after all. And Seh'lvah didn't know yet. Methusela was stressed enough as it was, without deciding who to spend time with.

And then he saw Hari'lah and sighed in relief. She looked unharmed, if a little annoyed.

"Hey, Hari." He took flight to meet her in midair. It made her life easier as it was.

"How are you?" Methusela did a few figures of eight and some pirouettes as he spoke to her, his little mid air stunt show looking like some intricate dance pattern. It was technically a dance pattern, although it was quite bad.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah looked at Methusela when he circled her and sighed slightly before descending toward the ground and landing next to a large rock and looking back at Methusela.

-"Your mom really knows how to give someone an earfull... I still have a headache from it.."

She said folding in her wings and slightly massageing her temples to try to get rid of the headache but it was really not helping at all. Her tail went back and forth in an irritated manner as she looked at Methusela.

-"Did you get one too?"

Brisinger987

"Oh... I didn't mean for her to have a go at you..." Methusela sighed, landing beside her, trying to avoid letting the memories of the incident creep into his mind and make him readjust to stop discomfort. If his mum had already gotten at her after him, then the headache would be the worst they got.

"Yeah, I got a headache from her... You know how it is when you have a new mum, gotta work the kinks out..." Methusela's rather dry humour was just to ease the tension really, to make things less awkward, as the last time he had spoken to her, had been just before they fell asleep after their drunken romp. Cause the following morning he remembered things well enough to recall, and was so nervous about it that he could never have stayed to talk to Hari'lah.

"Are you ok after our, um, misadventure?"

Scythe-Nova

-"I'm fine but are you okay? as i recall it i got very aggressive later on..."

She asked with a strong blush on her face as she remembered some vivid images from the "Misadventure", It was true actually but it was a thing with Hari'lah being a volcanic dragon they tended to get very aggressive when their adrenaline was pumping in any situation. Combining the aggressiveness and very sharp claws could lead to some much unwanted situations, And Hari'lah hoped dearly that she had not hurt Methusela during their "Misadventures".

Brisinger987

"Um... I kinda liked that actually... I mean I've got a few scratches but I like 'em." Methusela's black scales rippled, revealing a wave of orange colouring over his entire body. It looked quite spectacular, and was used by Nightspinners to attract mates. The most vibrant colour attracted the most attention, and thus, won the mate. Anyone with white tipped scales was a god to every girl in a Nightspinner colony.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh... you liked that..."

Methusela's response just made Hari blush even more as she realized that this young dragon liked how they had mated, When he flexed his scales she looked at the colours with a trapped gaze it was hard for her to draw her eyes away from that colour.

-"A-anyway what do you think will happen now that all is out to your family?"

She said finally tearing her eyes from his scales and looked into his eyes instead.

Brisinger987

Methusela was about to answer, when he caught her eyes, and realised they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Uh, I don't..." His voice faltered, and he tried to think of what to say, still looking into her eyes. He didn't know what to say.

After about a second, he broke eye contact, and tried to summon words.

"Um, I don't know..."