Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

FORT ATTACK: sub-event for Connlaothian Civil war [EVENT COMPLETE]

Started by visualspice, January 12, 2014, 08:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

oh whoops XD sorry alegretto! I did see this but must've forgotten how to reply D8 I'll look at it again today and we can discuss :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Alright so I would like for Siana to sneak into the camp to the old stone tower to find kella.  Maybe have her disguised as a maid? dresses and the like are completely out of her element, lol.  where do i join in?

visualspice

ANOTHER UPDATE

This is the...
Current list of characters approved/ on board to participate:
Aryn (rped by Cambie) SIDE: Rescue Kella? (so not really a side?)
Kella (rped by me~) SIDE: Um.. none- she just doesn't want to die or be a prisoner anymore D;

Killian (rped by me) SIDE: Soldier at the Fort
Serenus (rped by me) SIDE: General overseeing the Fort

Blaith- (rped by me~ >_> )  SIDE:  Duchy of Turgall!!! D<
Siana (rped by winters) SIDE: hired scout for the DUCHY OF TURGALL D<

Jacen (rped by wicked) SIDE: he's normally pro-mage but once he sees what Blaith is doing, he'll remain a soldier for Connlaoth and protect the fort
Kasna (rped by Nascent) SIDE: CONNLAOOOOOOOOOTH
Nasin (rped by Alegretto) SIDE: CONNLAoOOAOooOoOAOATH!

Artemis (rped by anadwen) SIDE: MAGES D<
Mordred (rped by anadwen) SIDE: PROTECT THE FORT D<
Lillian (rped by Moonie) SIDE: PROTECT FORT/ GUARD PRISONER KELLA HARMOND IN THE STONE TOWER
Tertius (rped by Alegretto) SIDE: Supports Duke Harmond in rescuing his niece
Igna (rped by visualspice) SIDE: Tired of the war, she supports Duke Harmond
Novak (rped by nomad) SIDE: For money, he supports Duke Harmond
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

So another private group thread concerning this event was made here: She Was Maid For This

This is a group thread for only Moonie, winters and myself rping out a scenario with winter's spy, Siana, Moonie's adhara who is guarding my character who is a prisoner, Kella~

Nascent

Hey Spice, is it too late for me to have my blind hunter-mage Caleb join in on the side of the attackers? I have yet to actually put him to use in anything Civil War related (anything at all, come to think of it) and given his distinctive talents he'd made a superb scout for Harmond's forces.

He'd probably entreat the Duke to allow him to hunt in the wilds of his domain -- Caleb isn't really the 'service for gold' type, so he'd chiefly be in the action to free wrongfully imprisoned mages at the Fort and get a nice slice of quiet wilderness where he can wait out the Civil War. Think we can plot with that? ^_^

visualspice

Quote from: Nascent on March 07, 2014, 09:21:17 AM
Hey Spice, is it too late for me to have my blind hunter-mage Caleb join in on the side of the attackers? I have yet to actually put him to use in anything Civil War related (anything at all, come to think of it) and given his distinctive talents he'd made a superb scout for Harmond's forces.

He'd probably entreat the Duke to allow him to hunt in the wilds of his domain -- Caleb isn't really the 'service for gold' type, so he'd chiefly be in the action to free wrongfully imprisoned mages at the Fort and get a nice slice of quiet wilderness where he can wait out the Civil War. Think we can plot with that? ^_^

OF COURSE
<3 Blaith could always use more people to support his *coughs* cause
8D

Do you need a link to that thread? I might be posting up Blaith's grand speech (or at least a part of it) today or at some point soonish :T
<3 but feel free to join the madness

Nascent

Nah, I've got teh link. I'll see about a post there shortly. Thanks for letting me make a last-minute addition! ^_^

visualspice

Just a heads up, on the 'MARCH TO AHJFELD' thread, I'm going to do a time jump in that to move it along probably this weekend? So if you want to pick at little interactive posts int he mean time, feel free. I'll just be busy this week and I want to write a nice, smooth transition to get our soldiers and mercenaries moving! So sorry I've been dragging my feet XD

visualspice

I realized I haven't really gotten a chance to push the 'March to Ahjfeld' thread along as intended. :T
Hopefully this week the soldiers will finally be on their way North, BWAHAHAHA

Also 'Blaith Harmond' might be making his debut in the Fort Dhagh thread *snickers*
(and when I say Blaith Harmond, I mean his really unprepared doppelganger lol who- I'm pretty sure, won't look that much like Blaith but who, but the nobility would really knwo that? XD)

AKA- it's Really this guy coming in to rescue Kella <3

Cambie

Quote from: visualspice on April 18, 2014, 01:57:11 PM
I realized I haven't really gotten a chance to push the 'March to Ahjfeld' thread along as intended. :T

Also 'Blaith Harmond' might be making his debut in the Fort Dhagh thread *snickers*
(and when I say Blaith Harmond, I mean his really unprepared doppelganger lol who- I'm pretty sure, won't look that much like Blaith but who, but the nobility would really knwo that? XD)

SPOILER ALERT

visualspice

Quote from: Cambie on April 18, 2014, 02:03:39 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 18, 2014, 01:57:11 PM

SPOILER ALERT
That's only if you click the link 8D

But yeah >_> the idea is someone's coming in attempts to rescue Kella before the big fighting breaks out-a nd the idea behind it is pretty lolsy since like no one but a select few would realize he's a fake 8D

visualspice

I got around to making the Duke of Ajhfeld's profile XD
<3 so feel free to check him out when you got a second!
Profile is found here.

visualspice

Cause I was makin' stuff, I made a war banner x3

*All of the civil war art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

visualspice

Blaith's army is now poised just at the boarder of Ajhfeld and is waiting for the second half of his army to meet up with him.

My question is this-
When the fighting breaks out- do we want to do one monster thread for all of the fighting, or do people want to have the fight broken up into various, smaller threads but maybe have one main thread where the bulk of the army/ General Serenus is participating in or something.
:T

Let me know your thoughts! <3

Anadwen

maybe one small thread and an OOC thread that informs us about the events happening in them on a time scale?

visualspice

Well this is the OOC thread, (so updates could be posted here?) and there can't just be one small thread, there's too many characters involved lol

But I was thinking if it was broken up to a thread per character group? Something like that could work.

Like, for example, my character Igna is stationed with a group for battle- whoever is with her would be in that thread. Another thread could revolve around, for example, my character General Serenus as he barks out orders inside the Fort. Stuff like that. But dunno. One large thread could get confusing (but that's why i told everyone to simply lable where their charactesr rae located during the fight) might just be easier, if, when it happens, just to have everyone sort of figure out what sort of threads they'd want to be in to.

And it's possible for someone to leave one of these smaller threads to hop into another one.

Kind of like how I did it here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=15587.msg156752#msg156752
but on a much, much smaller scale.

Slightly Awkward New Guy

*cough* Spice asked me to post. Alex likely wouldn't fight in this. He's kind of afraid to pick a side in the war. But he can supply weapons. He has a big stock of things he can sell for cheap or for free, because he wants the mages to win, but he can't openly show support yet. If they need an edge, he can seriously rush the forging process and mass produce weapons using magic, and even enchant them, though they'll be of low quality then. It looks like things are pretty much covered, but if you need supplies...

visualspice

it's possible if you want to join the pre-fort attack thread here, it's a bit sluggish right now so he could at least participate in the pre-fighting and sort of hang back when the actual battle occurs? Though it is possible he might accidentally get caught up int he fray if you want to bring him here, but that's entirely up to you. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

visualspice

bumping this event since it seems only @Alegretto and @Wicked Basket are the only ones around. I'm going to try to push this forward to when the army of Turgall is taking over Ajhfeld, then we can start the fighting-
However, because it seems some of the active members in his event poofed, I'm putting this out here to see if anyone else is interested in being a soldier for either side of this battle to come ^_^

visualspice

oh! and another thing for @Alegretto - If you want, feel free to have Blaith's uncle come in the middle of this scene here and we can sort of continue on from there (when you have the time XD )