Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

CIA New Plotting Thread

Started by zozee9, January 20, 2014, 08:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

I definitely plan on making a character for this Twinny.

It will happen.

At some point.

I'm pretty sure XD

zozee9

I love you Twinny.

Take your time.

I'm being slow.

Sorry to everyone in CIA already, I plan on setting up an event asap.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Kriv

I would have to go with option 1 or 3

but...

I'm terrible with decisions

Ferr Windston

Hey, is this guild still taking people? Cuz I have a character I think would go good with this place.

zozee9

Oh, we're always taking people! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ferr Windston

Awesome! So is there an application I need to fill out for him or do I just tell you which character it is?

zozee9

Tell me what character. <3 The application is the thread to get in. ;D

Ferr Windston

It is Krukis Orestoke! And can't wait.  ;D

zozee9

Hey lovelies! Somehow super unobservant Zozee has never realized that we got a subforum for The Keep! How I didn't notice? I have no idea! But look: here it is! To celebrate (and to create a long due group thread), I'm going to have Tany a throw a party! There will be lots of booze, no worries. Due to the nature of the guild and the likelihood of little planning going into this party, characters are free to come and go from it as they wish. The point of this party is chaos and intermingling between characters, so have fun with it!

I'll set it up today if I'm not too busy with Father's Day, otherwise I promise I'll do it tomorrow.

Love you lovelies!

EDIT: and by tomorrow I mean Tuesday now... completely forgot I had camp all of today (Monday).

zozee9

Party time! I expect all kinds of craziness to happen here. Tanya isn't drunk yet, but I'll definitely fix that. 8D As I said before, anything can happen here! The only thing I ask is that you don't bring in any NPCs (unless they're in the guild). In other words, I don't want a random bandit or traveller or anyone making their way into the Keep. If you want fighting, fighting between CIA members is perfectly fine. ;D

Alegretto

I finally got myself in gear and made that character Twinny, sorry for the two and a half month wait XD

Baras Locke A jack-of-all-trades, Baras has focus problems and doesn't emote very well, but he makes an excellent straight man for when the craziness really picks up.

zozee9

Looks great Twinny! <3 I don't mind the wait. xD He looks like an excellent character, too. :)

Paradox

Sooo how is this working out these days? Working hard or hardly working? Ho ho ho!

Alegretto

Twinny (zozee9) has been mia for a while >_<

So unfortunately cray investigations has been on hold as far as I know D:

zozee9

I'm secretly both mia and here ;3

Hardly working might be accurate... but things do not have to be on hold! CIA is running whether I am here or not, for it is an entirely self-sufficient guild! It has to be, with an owner who left and a manager who is a drunk...

Ethereal-Star

I wonder if my character Elowen would be appropriate for this guild? She is a serious type but does drink and look for various jobs to do-even better if it's to hunt down demons.

Ethereal-Star

Would anyone want to do a CIA plot with my character Elowen (since zozee9 approved her for the guild) where she starts her guild activities or simply meets one of the other members who tell her about it? I'd like to know what kind of jobs would be thrown her way, and how she'd react to some of them and the guild too. Plus the chance to role play this character more.

Sooo...anyone?