Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Allergic Reaction

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2014, 04:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

In a poof of magic, and in a haze of puffy-pure white cloudy-ness, Kentamin tensed. What sort of magic was this!? But before he could shout a command for her to halt, his breath halted and he found himself gaping as he stared, pink cheeked at a very naked, woman of his size. And a woman who had his insignificant net over her head.

And that's just about all he could do was gape.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Wisp furrowed her brow as she struggled to get up. Her mass was very different and it felt strange to be so large. She fell back twice more on the milk maid before getting the hang of it. When  he soliders arrived, the milk maid sobbing had escaped the net and ran away. Wisp remained, wearing the net like a veil as she laughed in triumph at her wobbly achievement.
"Cant Put me in a bottle now can you?" She teased the monk, causing the soldiers to look towards him with suspision.

By Now a small crowd had formed around the two. Wisps cloud, as cool as can be, wrapped itself around her arm.
"Hello," wisp  said, marvelling at how much bigger she was than it. Her Eyes lit up with delight.

visualspice

Kentamin only sobered when the reality of what just occurred clicked inside his brains. Then tensing his grip upon he netting he barked out a command, "SEIZE THIS WOMAN! FOR BEING INDECENT AND A MAGE!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Wisp scwlded.
"Im NOT a mage!" She exclaimed as she threw off the veil.
She Used her arm to wipe the cool mud from her cheeks.
She Marched towards the monk.
"Im a farie. I TOLD you so "
She wouldve continued had it not been for the soliders to grab her thin forarms.
"You are cpming with us miss," one said before awkwardlu taking off his cape and wrapping it on her shoulders to hide her nakednes.
"A gift?" Wisp said, beaming. She hardly noticed she was being arrested. Instead, she walked proudly with the soldiers, thomking the gawking crowds admirerors of her stunning beauty. She touched the hem of the cloak, the dark color only making herr look paler. It felt coarse bbtwren her fingers and weather worn. It felt heavy, too. Why did humns even bothrr with clothes?
A soldier also approached kentamin.
"You too, sir," the young man ordered. "Drop your net"

visualspice

Kentamin, finally realizing the woman was detained, obeyed. The net fell at his feet with a clatter, and he turned to march off with the soldiers, but thankfully he didn't have ot be detained. He wasn't the one being arrested, after all. And as they marched along, he glared at the back of Wisp's head.

Winters-Feather

Even so, people on the streets were throwing equally curious and confused looks at the monk.
Meanwhile, Wisp would not stop talking to her guards.
"I didn't even know I could get this big," she bragged.
She gestured towards Kentamin.
"HE tried to keep me in a jar, you know," she said with a pout. "A little bitty jar! And then I fell out but then he tried to kill me! He didn't believe me when I said I was a faerie. I'm NOT a demon, you know, and where are we going?"
She looked down to a soldier shorter than she, a man with coarse blonde hair.
"You'll see," the soldier growled, rubbing his temple. 
"OH!" Wisp exclaimed, almost delighted.

She didn't mind checking out what a prison was like, as a human. After all, she could escape afterwards when she got bored.

---

When they finally arrived to the prison, Kentamin's guard gestured for him to enter.
"We will have to interview you, sir," he said. "For your association with the shape shifter. Do you understand, sir?"

visualspice

Kentamin gave a rigid nod.
"Of course," he agreed through a flustered breath, but was quick to compose himself. "Procedures are procedures." And he waited for the men to lead him onward, and as they moved, he found himself cutting a look over to Wisp. What a troublesome girl! At least she would get her just rewards. And he knew, Angsar was on his side.

Winters-Feather

After a while, Wisp huffed. Being a human was starting to be such a drag. Her feet  were actually starting to cramp, and she winced every time she stepped on rock or accidentally into a puddle.
"Are we there yet?" she wailed, to which was responded with an impolite shake.
"Not. Yet," a guard growled.
Wisp moaned again and tossed her head over her shoulder to blow a raspberry at Kentamin.

"Stop it," the guard who held her right arm insisted. He looked younger, and Wisp noticed his face flushed when he talked to her. He wouldn't meet his eyes with her even when she tilted her head to catch a glimse. were they blue or green? Wisp couldn't tell.
"What are you doing?" he asked, annoyed. "We're here."

"Humph," Wisp snorted.
She wasn't really impressed with the shoddy prison. The building looked old, smelt old, and it was absolutely dull. Wisp giggled mischievously. Oh, she could cause a riot here.
Just wait a bit longer...
Men behind bars cat called and whistled loudly as she walked by. They looked crazy and dirty, but Wisp held her head up high with a smug grin, as if she were a Queen.

The guards led her to a small room ,rather similiar to the one the monk worked in. Perfect. One of the guards pulled out a chair for her. Unfamiliar with the mannerisms, Wisp just stared.
"Sit," he said. 
Wisps eyes lit up.
"OH!" she exclaimed, and promptly sat down. She felt proud of her self. Such a human thing to do!

An older guard sighed, rubbing his temple, waving a hand towards the blushing guard.
"Go grab a chair for the monk, would ya," he snapped. "And find some cloths. This place is turning int a mad house."
"Yes sir," the younger man said and rushed out the door.
"Clothes? for me?" said Wisp with a giggle.
"Shut your trap!" the older guard snapped with a stern frown. "Alright, monk, state your name and accusation."

visualspice

Kentamin gave her a glare when she blew a raspberry his way. And like the young guard's face, his own was a cherry color. Marching around with them to the prison made him the most embarrassed he'd ever been in all of his life, and he was thankful, only briefly, when they entered the prison. But when the cat calls began, he glared daggers at the men, and his cherry face turned into a deeper crimson.

He was relieved when they were finally all brought into a more private back room, and when clothing was ordered for the girl, he made sure to keep his gaze avoidant of her. No need to stare at .... at that. So he was relieved in the distraction when he was addressed.

"The name's Kentamin Dhelsbar." And he paused, before adding, hands clasped behind his back. "Templar in training for the Order of St. Agratha. The accused sits here guilty of magic, blatantly performing it before my eyes when I was going through magically confiscated artifacts. At the time, she was not much bigger than a dragonfly, and by her powers- well... you see her how she is now."

Winters-Feather

"Magically confiscated artifacts?" the interrogator asked, but Wisp interrupted.
"I didn't know I could do this," she said hotly to the bewildered guards. Some were looking at her with a light in their eye she did not recognize, but it was hungry and dangerous. She flashed them a smile, which only made them avert their eyes, earning them a scowl from their commanding officer.
"What do you mean by that?" the older guard asked through his bristly mustache.

Wisp shook her head.
"I dunno," she replied, glad SOMEONE was listening to her. "Usually I turn into a cat. OH!"
She hopped to her feet when her Cloud passed into the room through the cracks of the door. Some of the guards gasped in horror, but Wisp giggled as she embraced the mist to her bosom.
"I'm so much bigger than you!" she squealed.
"Miss!" the guard barked. "Please... sit. Damnit! Nothing makes sense!"

Wisp obeyed.
"First, what is ... that thing?" the mustached man asked with disgust. 
"My Cloud," Wisp responded, as if it were obvious. The guard rubbed his temples.
"I see," he  grumbled. "Great."
Finding no clear answers from Wisp, he turned back to Kentamin.
"And why was this creature locked away as an artifact in the Order of St. Agratha?" he scowled. "She's clearly a mage of some sort-"
'Cloud fairy," Wisp corrected.
" Cloud fairy," the old man repeated, strained. "The church has no claim to hold prisoners!"

Wisp giggled mischievously.
"You're in trouble~!" she sang.
The old guard shot Wisp a look of pure venom.
"Quiet, or I'll make you, devil woman," he snapped. "I don't care who or what you are, but I've had enough of your childish foolishness!"

visualspice

As the exchange went on, Kentamin was growing more and more irate.

"Listen to me, now!" he shouted, slamming his hands onto the desk before him. "That.. that thing came out from one of the magical artifacts the order was in charge of handling! Somehow, this this.. magical woman was set free, and now she's causing all sorts of magical mayhem!" And his face was beat red as he continued on, barking out his words, "The church DOES have FULL jurisdiction where this is concerned! She came from our confiscated property, and I need to deliver this guilty person to the church at once! Keeping her out here, without mordecai, could be dangerous!"

Could they not see what cloud girl was capable of!?

Winters-Feather

"Dangerous," Wisp repeated, giggling even harder. "You think I'm dangerous?"
"You don't deny his claims?" the old guard barked at her.
Wisp's face turned pink as she shook her head.
"I was just flying!" she said, indignantly having fully forgotten why she was captured in the first place.
"I TOLD you, I"m a faerie. That's what we do. You... you... dummy!"

She was slapped for that insolence.
"I said quiet!" the guard growled.
Wisp's eyes widened as she rubbed the spot, bewildered by the punishment.
"That hurt," she wailed. She didn't like how her face stinged.
Being human was really stupid, she knew that now. But how to turn back into a faerie?

visualspice

Kentamin could not believe this.
"She's not even denying her own charge. Do I have to get the elders of my order involved?" he threatened, his eyes mean and his expression firm.

Winters-Feather

Wisp wasn't well versed enough in human politics enough to really comprehend whatever exchange was going on between Kentamin and the guards. What she did understand was that it was making her feel like a thunder storm so furious, roofs could crack and burn. She bit her lip, trying to think as the guards were distracted by Kentamin's question. How to get the blame off of her...
Think like a human...
The answer hit her.

Wisp started to cry.
"Are you really going to listen to that old goat?" she wailed to the guards.
"Quiet, you!" one snapped, but Wisp continued.
"No!" Wisp protested. "I will not! He tried to kill me!" Wisp protested. "Stupid, slow man tried to starve me, and when that didn't work, he tried to squish me. You're gonna let him get away with that?"

visualspice

"Quiet now, girl! You're a prisoner and if you don't hush up, we'll make you hush up!" One of the guards, who had lost all of his patience, spat at her. With a growl, he turned from her to Kentamin.

"Let me take her off your hands. The church knows how to.. dispose of these sorts of trouble makers." The boy said.

Winters-Feather

Wisp shrieked in disgust. She frantically wiped the gooby liquid off of her face , waving her hand in the air in a despirate attempt to remove it from her body. Wisp made a rude face at the boy's suggestion, and huffed.
I've had enough of this, the fairy thought. She looekd towards her Cloud in despiration. She  wanted nothing more than to disappear.
Come on, she thought. It wasn't any harder than turning into a kitten. All she had to do was concentrate.  So Wisp closed her eyes, her face scrunching up as she focused hard on becoming a fairy. She started to imagine the magic flowing through her veins, and Wisp thought she felt something spark at the base of her neck, and at the tip of her toes...

visualspice

The men were busy arguing that Kentamin almost didn't notice the magical glow, but when he did, he yelped out, "MAGE!"
And it was as if he were breathing fire as he grabbed onto her suddenly and gave her a shake.
"She's trying to cast her magic!" And soon all weapons were drawn and pointed at her.

Winters-Feather

"Aghh!"
Wisp yelled as she was jolted, the energy suddenly gone.
"I wasn't doing anything!" she lied.
Like a child, she reached up for the monk's hair and yanked HARD. It was what she would've done as a fairie. She ignored the weapons, too frustrated at the monk interferring with her transformation.

visualspice

She wasn't the only one yelping, for the second she pulled on his hair, his voice curdled.

"Unhand the templar at once!" one of the guards demanded.  Kentamin winced. Her grip was so hard it felt as if she might pull his hair clean out of his head!

Winters-Feather

Wisp made a face.
"Nah," she responded, having too much fun in  her now found strength. Even so, she needed to find a way to retreat back to her old self so she could get out of here!   Finding sudden inspiration from watching children play, she licked one of her fingers from her other hand, and drove it into  Kentamin's ear. The farie giggled mischeviously as she felt the energy flow through her again.