Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Blood Dragon and a Bound Elf [M] [Anadwen]

Started by Zane, January 26, 2014, 04:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

Jomm stood on the top of his quarterstaff, one end stuck to the ground and the other to the bottom of his right foot. Many years practice had made his balance near impeccable, he stood watching over his target. The elf was almost sleeping peacefully, with the exception to the knot on the side of his head just above the temple and the iron chains cuffed his wrists behind his back. Elves, Fae, really any of the fairy folk had a bit of an iron allergy, makes them a bit weaker and throws them off their game, actual skin contact with iron burns. His contract had him transporting the captive elf from just outside Adela's central city, Ketra, all the way across the god damned nation to Cerenis. Why the fuck did they want this guy in Cerenis?

Not like it mattered to him, gold was gold. As soon as the guy was delivered, that was when the blood bath began, then the contractor's money was as good as gone. Off to his gold horde. Jumping down from his perch and snagging his staff in one mighty leap, it was time to get moving; and there was so way that Jomm was carrying this prick all the Serendipity. He gave the elf a hard jab to the gut, "wake the fuck up."

Anadwen

Athran growled, keeping his eyes closed. He didn't know what this idiot wanted off him, but by chaining him, he wasn't going to get him moving any soon. A kick was more likely to occur.

This stupid man most likely thought that binding him with iron will make any difference... Unfortunately, Athran was no fae, and wore iron his whole life, completely assured that it makes no difference with his strength and abilities.

It could have been about anyone that wanted him captured. It was easier to get him alive than dead - and he didn't expect someone to find him in a tavern and poison his drink. This man, however, thought too much of himself. Nobody lays a hand on the Black Sword without suffering the painful consequences.

He rolled over to the other side. "Kiss my ass. And don't touch me again, or I'll burn your face."

Zane

Jomm chuckled, the elf had spunk, that much was certain. Jomm liked that, but he also would have liked to make that little fucker bleed. "You may find that burning me is one of the more impossible things you have ever or will ever attempt. Now are you going to make this easy and walk? Or do I get to see your blood splatter the ground?" Jomm added to this by tapping the elf's legs with his quarterstaff.

Anadwen

Athran rolled over to his back, to face the sky and the man nearby. An idea already appeared in his mind... One that would be physically impossible for almost everybody. Fortunately enough, he was the Black Sword - and if something was impossible for him, it was certainly not this.

Plus, the man's pants didn't seem too tough, unlike his boots, tips of which had iron underneath the hard leather. He pulled his knees closer to his chest, and his hands clenched around the blade of a knife, till now in its sheath on his back. Nobody except him could have known of that.

He narrowed his eyes. "Come closer..." he muttered, keeping a perfectly plain face.