Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anadwen draws (elves)

Started by Anadwen, January 30, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

yeah, Isako can see ghosts, she can lead them out, yeah, she can also fight.
but her main power is...

CUTENESS ATTACK!

visualspice

She's so cute! And nice job on the inking :)
and question- is she supposed to have like fangs? 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

thanks!
and yeah, they're dragon-bloods, so her teeth is kinda sharp (that doesn't stop her from kissing stuff, though).

Anadwen

So, the amazing drawing of my sweet Isako is finally completed! *drops dead*

zozee9

Lovely! It looks really nice. <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

Thanks! I already have an inked drawing of Arthfael, too, but no way to scan it :/

Anadwen

Finally colored the old portrait of Aldanith... Well, 'colored', it's almost entirely white anyway!
This is the happiest you'll ever see him. And that's only thanks to some ale.

Paradox

Beautiful coloring , Ana! I dig the shading, truly, and  Isako is quite adorable!

Anadwen

Thank you, Sharkie! I found out it's really fun to do, and now I love coloring ^_^ so I'm always looking for new ways to make it better!

glad you like it! :D

visualspice

nice coloring- but wasn't Aldanith a drow? Maybe i'm getting him confused with one of your other characters X3
Elves, elves everywhere <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

he WAS a drow - important is the past tense. He got... Bleached.

visualspice

bleached for real or did youjust not feel like painting him as a drow? lol

TheAmir

Very cute stuff! And wonderful job on the line work too - what program do you use for the digital line art? I'm trying to find one that's capable of such nice, clean lines. Or maybe I'm just messy at line art <_<

Anadwen

the lineart isn't digital. it's hand-drawn on paper with a 0.5 inking pen. I scan it, then import to Paint.NET (it's similar to Photoshop but FREE!).

and thanks!

Spicy, he got bleached for real. Demons.

visualspice

Quote from: Anadwen on April 13, 2014, 04:08:58 AM
the lineart isn't digital. it's hand-drawn on paper with a 0.5 inking pen. I scan it, then import to Paint.NET (it's similar to Photoshop but FREE!).

and thanks!

poor guy

Anadwen

Nah, he doesn't mind... He doesn't care. Trading skin color for inhuman speed seemed like a fair deal :P

TheAmir

Quote from: Anadwen on April 13, 2014, 04:08:58 AM

and thanks!

I need to go find that program <_< I have a -seriously- outdated version of Photoshop. Like... 7.0. I don't even use it because it's so gloriously old now.

Your lineart is so clean and wonderful for being hand drawn :D I thought it was digital!

Anadwen

really? thanks! I edit it in Lightroom after scanning it to erase the fingerprints and stuff but it really is hand-drawn... it just needs a 0.5 mm inking pen, mechanical pencil, an eraser, and a damn lot of patience XD

I could try to find the link for the program. but don't get confused by adverts!

Anadwen

Here comes... ICHIRO! Or Mr.AlwaysGrins. That grin's always there.

And my OHMYGAWDYOUR'ESOOOPERFECT Seiki <3

which I totally messed up and I hate it. I gotta draw a new one...

Anadwen

Ichiro's grinning portrait finally finished! woot!