Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anadwen draws (elves)

Started by Anadwen, January 30, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

I'm gonna guess that Gin was the inspiration for that? xD Good job, though.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

yeah, for the grin. though I loved drawing the hair and I played for hours with the shading XD

Anadwen

Arthfael! Because why not.

And shirtless Seiki (whose hair I can't figure out).

Anadwen

RYUK BALLET! It's got nothing to do with SotE, but it's awesome ^_^

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

thanks! I was bored over break... so I drew stuff XD

Anadwen

It's Miku! a 3 inches tall/wide sketch that I did over break eventually turned into a full colored portrait...

Anadwen

I doodled something...

Okay this is how your amazing Anadwen looks on a bad hair day!

Anadwen

:o I got a graphic tablet!

but... no idea how to use it with my thousand-strokes-for-a-single-line technique...

HELP!

visualspice

It works the same as a pencil or pen, you just have to get used to looking up at the screen and not down at the tablet. Just keep practicing and you'll get the swing of things :)
Which one did you end up buying?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

Wacom Intuos Manga.

I can use it around the screen and stuff just my way of drawing is a problem for it :/

visualspice

Make sure the driver's are installed if you have not done so already. Sometimes the driver's get wonky and you need to re-start your computer or re-install them.

Anadwen

yeah, I did. it's all working properly, just that I'm... errrr... confused with stuff at the start. very confused! and then I panic!

visualspice

It's okay, if it ever acts up again try re-starting or re-installing the driver's before panicking (normally I get angry first before I do this step though) lol

Anadwen

So... yeah, I drew something.

for a first attempt it's... Acceptable, I guess! I draw better than the character I drew (Rukia from Bleach), so that's a success! *claps excitedly*

visualspice

good job! But you know since you're using a digital medium to draw in you can resize the final graphic so it's not so large. And if you're using deviant art, deviant art allows you to resize things there as well.

Anadwen

Ah... Well, blame that on my laziness (DA) and cluelessness (program) XD

Anadwen

*drumroll*

TA-DAAAAAH!

I did it like a sketch cause I was too lazy to color ^_^

Anadwen

Sen Ryuu Adachi from over on RotE, the most ferocious, battle-crazed, foul-mouthed, awful and awesome at the same time Adachi to be ever born, most likely.

I finally took the effort to resize it! yay!

Anadwen

FANART

RENJI'S GLORIOUS HAIR

This took an eternity to draw, but... It's done. It's over.

*faints*