Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

By now she really probably should have known. It would have bothered her to know her presence was being so bothersome to him again. Nisha really didn't mean to do it.

Exhausted and full for the first time in a long time, she fell asleep quickly, oblivious to his discomfort and troubles finding sleep. When he moved away from her, she'd soon cuddle herself against his back, unconsciously seeking his body heat and the comfort of just having someone there with her - someone that wasn't hurting her.

visualspice

It wasn't working. Nothing was working, and his sex drive was beginning to put his mind into a frenzy. He had nearly half fallen asleep, however, when he turned to her, putting his arms around her before growling softly and nipping at her neck.

The drowzy-lull of being drawn from the sleeping world hampered his better judgement, as he continued to bite softly at her neck, while fingers crept down and felt all along her body, while he began to grind his erection against her soft form, panting and pulling at their uncomfortable clothes.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Nisha awoke with a start, a fearful whimper escaping her as panic seized her. For a moment she forgot where she was and who she was with. It took a few moments, but she became aware that her tormentor and abuser was not the one growling and biting at her skin.

Although that didn't stop her from trembling in trepidation. She knew what Sebastian wanted, but why he would want it from her was beyond her understanding. Why hardly mattered with his teeth against her throat and hands moving down her body. Since he'd come across her she had been a burden and inconvenience to him. Not to mention a source of frustration and tension.

With a soft, submissive whimper she tilted her head back, exposing her neck to him. Submitting to Ronin had been far worse. He had liked hurting her. Sebastian just wanted to feel better. If that was how she could remain worth keeping around, then it couldn't be so bad, could it?

"Please be gentle, Sebastian."

visualspice

It wasn't until he heard her voice that he opened his eyes, pausing to realize just what he was doing as he pushed himself off of her. He still lingered, however, feeling and hearing his heart pounding in his ears as a dizzy rush over came him.

Did he just try to....
He grimaced, and tried to adjust his pants. His dick was so hard, it hurt.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

"Er... I shouldn't be doing this to you." He blushed. By the spirits, that sounded like a foolish reply, didn't it. He could smell her fear, her confusion. He licked his dry lips.
"You don't want it." And he sat back, hoping to cool down by giving the pair some distance. Too bad it did little for his dick, which still ached for her warm, wet sex. And he knew it was warm and wet- he could smell it. He licked his lips again.

Zero

"I don't understand." She really didn't. "You want it. I know you want it. It's never been something for me to want."

Given her only experience had been horrible with a cruel wolf that enjoyed making it hurt it made sense that sex just wasn't something she wanted, because it had never been something you would want. Who wanted to be hurt or mocked?

"It's okay, Sebastian. Won't it make you feel better? I know you don't want to hurt me like him, and I know that just being around me has been a bother. If this is how I can repay you for your help and kindness..." It made sense to her. Even if she wasn't anticipating enjoyment, well, even with Ronin it hadn't actually hurt too much after the first several times - except when he went out of his way to make it hurt.

visualspice

Sebastian grit his teeth. His hormones were raging and he felt his wolfish parts prickle beneath his skin.

"Are you sure?" He licked his lips and looked her over. It had been too long since he had someone but...
Somehow it didn't feel entirely right.

Zero

Was she sure? Well, no, not entirely. How could anyone be sure about something like this? Was offering her body to him really the right thing? Nisha didn't know, but her body had been abused already, it wasn't as if she had some virtue to preserve for someone special.

"You won't hurt me." Gathering up what courage she had, Nisha stood up and pulled her tattered dress off, revealing her malnourished form and feeling a little self-conscious about it. She knew she didn't look healthy, but if Sebastian's raging hard on was any indication, that didn't stop him from wanting to use her body for his pleasure.

visualspice

He had little reason to second guess her, and without her dress, hungry eyes roamed over her form. She was a skinny thing,s he needed to eat. He licked his lips nad moved overtop of her.

"I'll pleasure us both," he told her, need blaring inside his brains. "And I'll take care of you." A strange notion, he was no alpha. "Let's mate.." he leaned over her, the rest of his clothing already shed and his hair on hoovered just over her body as hands moved down her hips and onto her thighs. "Let me be your mate." And his lips moved to capture her's, his sex, rubbing at her's lightly, but not yet making entry as he moaned softly through a kiss.
"Mate with me."

He was so dizzy with need.

Zero

Nisha couldn't stop her body from tensing a little as he positioned his body over hers, but quickly forced herself to relax again. This wasn't him, it was Sebastian. A wolf she barely knew, true, but he was nice to her and right then he was making her feel needed for something, which she rarely ever had felt before. Nobody needed her for anything. Even if that need was sex, well, it was something.

She wasn't sure at all about her own pleasure. Of course, her rapist hadn't tried to bring her pleasure. The next thing he said was far more interesting to her brain. He would take care of her? Yes, that she wanted. Someone to take care of her. His hands were on her thighs and she spread them wider for him, her sex already hot and wet in preparation for what it knew was coming. After the first couple times it had started doing that, and while she didn't know why, she knew it hurt less.

"My mate...?" What a funny way to phrase that. Mating as an action, sex, the act of fucking or rutting, that she understood he wanted. Let me be your mate. That seemed an unusual way to ask for her to give him sex. Not that she could ask what he meant, because his lips were on hers and she made a sound of surprise. Ronin hadn't really kissed her.

She felt his sex touch her, the hardness rubbing softly against her and made another sound against his lips. Instead of answering verbally, uncertain and shy, Nisha tried to kiss him back. It seemed like the right thing to do as she lightly wrapped her legs around him, her fingers moving up to tease and tangle lightly in his hair as she tried to fully embrace what they were about to do together. If this was happening, then she knew simply laying there and letting Sebastian do it would never work.

visualspice

Sebastian moaned at her touches and the way she shifted her body. Sure, she didn't verbally say it, but her body was speaking volumes. His dick continued to lap her entry, her noises making his shiver as his kisses deepened.

"We're going to mate," he growled, tongue lapping at her cheek then neck, before he sunk his teeth into her shoulder, adjusted the angle of his hips and moved a hand down, and soon his sex filled her, and he moaned with need.

Zero

It was all strange and new and a little frightening. Even knowing it was going to be different than with Ronin, just knowing Sebastian wasn't going to hurt her, didn't completely wash away the anxiety. The feel of his sex just rubbing against hers instead of plunging into her without any warning, well, it was strange, but a good kind of strange that caused her to whimper and moan softly.

"Yes." Nisha whispered with a shiver as his tongue began sliding across her cheek and neck. Of course they were going to mate, that was the whole point, wasn't it? She tilted her head aside so that he could more freely caress her with the warm, wet appendage enjoying the sensation.

Her body jerked slightly and she let out a strangled, surprised cry as his teeth sank into her shoulder unexpectedly. It hurt just a little bit, but no more than any other bite would have, and a moment later she was giving a breathless, gasping moan as his sex stretched her, filling her as her heat gripped him tightly.

visualspice

He could have came at the mere sensation of their bodies connecting. Instead, he wanted the sensation to last longer than a few seconds, so he paused, with himself clean into her near to the hilt, before he released his biting hold of her neck and moved to look her in the eyes. Was she enjoying this? He was curious enough, and he could still smell some fear on her- but her pheromones were overwhelming.

He began to move, just a little bit at first- but he was a wolf. And soon he moving like it, burying his face into her shoulder as he began to buck inside her like a dog.

Zero

As they lay there together, connected but not moving, Nisha kept her eyes closed as her breaths came out in soft pants. It was so different from what she was used to. Sebastian stretched and filled her tight sex, but while there was pressure there wasn't any pain.

Her eyes fluttered open as he let go of her neck, looking up at him with a very jumbled mix of emotions pouring from her eyes. Then he moved and her eyes snapped back shut, but there was no pain on her face or in the soft, breathy sounds that escaped her. She'd been a little afraid it might start hurting when he began moving, but all she felt was him filling her and the building pressure in her belly, even as he began to buck in earnest.

visualspice

He felt somewhat frenzied, and the werewolf half of him breaking through, just a little as more hair seemed to grow on him, and fangs elongated from his mouth. He even produced a partial tail, and his muscles bulging in strange places not meant to be shaped for a man.

And something down there soon happened, for the moment he took her down to his hilt, his sex swelled strangley, and soon she'd feel his knot keep him inside her, releasing some cum, but by no means was that all he had.

The hilt of his dick ballooned greatly and stretched out near her opening and was hitting all of her sensitive sweet spots, all the while his length was hitting her deeply as he growled with pleasure. Teeth found her neck again, and roughly bit her, as if claiming her- for he was, as he pawed the ground and continued to buck, unable to stop now until he emptied inside her, made her take so much of his seed and his knot only then would loosen and separate them but for now? For now they were connected inevitably and he howled knowing theyd be at this for a good while.

Zero

Nisha's eyes grew round as saucers, gasping before biting her lip almost to the point of drawing blood as Sebastian partially shifted forms while on top of her. It was startling and a little frightening. Ronin had never shifted like that while mating her.

His sex had never done that either. Nisha wiggled her hips as he swelled impossibly large inside of her, stretching and rubbing her in entirely new ways that drew out mewls of both confusion and pleasure. She didn't know exactly what was happening, only that moving her hips caused a tugging sensation inside her as she was incapable of pulling herself off his swollen sex.

"S-sebastian?" She whimpered questioningly, gasping and whining as his teeth sank into her neck, drawing out small amounts of blood. Her fingers clawed softly at his back, clinging to her new mate as he continued bucking into her.

visualspice

Still moving like a dog, he did so until he was near his peak, pausing only to toss his head back in an impassioned howl as she'd feel his hot seed burst inside her, and more than once. He had built up so much that he was trembling. His teeth had long since released it's hold on her as he paused a moment to peer down at her and realized, his knot was still secured to her body and he turned a moment, rolling off of her but remaining connected to her form.

"I... do you... you want to try it out?" he wanted to hear more than just mewls of pleasure from her. "As a wolf... we'll be stuck this way," he told her, growling softly as his knotted dick quivered inside her.

"You can mate me now..."

It was only fair- after all.. If her other mate hadn't impregnated her...
He kinda was.

Zero

She had no idea what to think or how to feel. It seemed wrong to enjoy the building pressure coiling in her belly with each jab and tug that consumed even the deepest reaches of her sex. Their coupling had taken a strange and unexpected turn. Nisha had only thought that Sebastian would use her for his pleasure and that it would be over quickly and be little different from her previous horrible experience minus the pain and awfulness.

Everything was different.

That pressure had become a dull, needy ache in her core, demanding a satisfaction she didn't understand and couldn't even begin to know how to sate. Sebastian knew how to, though. It was like a dam bursting inside her and she cried out as he pumped wave after wave of hot seed into her depths until she thought she couldn't possibly hold more inside her.

Nisha collapsed back onto their bed, panting and more than a little dazed. She literally had no clue what had just happened. "Try?" Did she want to try what? "Mate you? I...don't...understand..."

visualspice

Some of his wolfish features seemed to soften as he looked at her.
"You..." he pointed at her. "Mate me." He pointed at himself. "Meaning you control how your body feels." He gave a curious tilt of his head. "You've never...?"
Damn. She hadn't. He moved to grab her gently by her arm.

"Come... sit ontop of me... and just... move to your own pleasure, like how I just did."
Was he really teaching her how to have sex with him?