Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"You mean...there's more?" Nisha thought she had just mated with him and that was all there was to it. Her eyes widened as she realized that he meant there was more and that they weren't necessarily done. It took very little encouragement, the gently touch on her arm was enough to get the timid female straddling his lap. She gave a soft moan as the shift in position had his still swollen sex prodding gently inside her and sloshing about the warm pool of his seed soaking her womb.

Being impregnated had never crossed her mind, it still didn't. Nisha thought she was too sickly to even become pregnant.

Shyly she rested her hands on his chest, looking at him with uncertainty. Their bodies were still firmly locked together and she was unsure of what to do. An experimental little movement of her hips caused her to gasp softly, face flushing deeply. There was just enough wiggle room for some grinding, and every small motion had him rubbing deep inside of her. "O-oh..."

visualspice

His gaze was hazy as she moved, each small gesture and trial by her only making him harder within her. He bit his lip, and moaned as well, closing his eyes and stroking her leg.
"Y-yes.. Just.. just like that."
He paused, holding a breath before releasing a softer moan.
"How does it feel?" He licked his lips and afforded her an awkward smile. "I.. I hope those are good sounds you're making." They were cute. He liked them, and she'd feel his dick quiver as his smile grew.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Honestly once Nisha had begun undulating her hips gently against his it was nearly impossible for her to stop. The rubbing and pulling inside her was coiling that pressure tightly within her core again. She didn't know what it was or what it meant, but she knew she wanted it as soft moans were drawn from her.

Her face flushed even more as she dropped her eyes at his words, too shy to look into his face in that moment. Instead she increased her movements as much as she could with them locked together, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her chest against his. Her breath was hot as she panted against his ear and cheek.

"It feels strange and good. I knew you wouldn't hurt me but..." Nisha's voice was soft and breathy, she had no idea what a huge difference there would really be between what had been done to her and what they were doing now.

visualspice

She put herself close to him.. so close to him it made his heart flutter and ache. Arms wrapped around her as he held her to him, watching her in awe as she moved, seeming in a trance. He moved a hand to brush her hair from her face.

"I like the noises you make," he told her, giving her a lopsided smile as his eye lids hung low. He moved to kiss and nibble softly at her neck.

"Keep it up... you're.. you're making me feel good, too," he told her through a soft growl.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

A low purr rumbled through Nisha unconsciously as his arms circled around her. Grey eyes peered at him shyly, her bottom lip was caught in her teeth as he brushed the hair from her face. Strangely that felt like even more of an intimate gesture than any grinding of their hips. She tried to suppress a moaning squeak as he nibbled and kissed at her neck.

Her hands moved up to run through his hair as she turned her head to place soft kisses upon his cheek before nibbling lightly at his ear. "I like the noises you make too..."

Especially the growls, they were primal sounds that made her shudder gently. They weren't angry growls like most she'd heard before. Her hips jerked a bit as she let out a soft, whining moan as she clutched him a little tighter and rocked her hips faster. "Sebastian, it feels like I'm going to explode if I don't stop, but I can't stop..."

visualspice

He shivered at her words, at her touch and just let her do what she wanted. And then he felt her, she was moving so fast. His eyes rolled back, and his hands gripped her hips.

"Just keep... keep moving, let yourself go. Rock and move your hips until... until.." he grunted, feeling his own heat and need rising. "G-Gods... Don't stop." And soon his own hips were rolling in tune with hers as fingernails grazed down from her hips to her ass where he gripped her firmly and panted and whined with need as he kept her pressed close to him, their bodies so close, so intimate...
"Sp..spirits above..." She'd feel him tense and quite suddenly, he tossed his head back, howling out his pleasure as he began to gush his hot seed inside her again.

Zero

"O-okay." She didn't think she could have stopped if she wanted to. Not that she wanted to. Instinct had taken over and her hips eagerly met his every movement, driving them both closer and closer to the edge. His nails grazing along her pale skin caused her to let out a soft, throaty growl of pleasure that surprised her.

Nisha was so frustratingly close to the edge, but it wasn't until his voice rose into a howl, until she felt him flooding her again with heat that she let out her own howling cry. Her body snapped taut, sex spasming and clamping around his thick knot, milking it for as much of his seed as it could greedily soak up. Her mind was blinded by the intensity of the pleasure that coursed through her in that heated moment.

Eventually she would slump against him, panting heavily as she trembled with aftershocks.

visualspice

He couldn't stop gushing, his dick so painfully erect he swore he just had two orgasms. Eventually, he too was in a shuddering heap as he wrapped his arms around her, breathing heavy.

"By the full moon..." he moaned, trying to catch his breath. He held her closer, nestling in, and not caring they were sweaty and hot. "You... you howled.... for me." And at such a reminder of such bliss, she'd feel his sex swell again. His  sex drive was insatiable.

He moved to roll her over so they were on their sides, sexes still locked as he brushed a hand through her hair. HIs eyes searched her's, but he said nothing, and slowly, gently, moved his sex inside her and slowly he began to smile.

"My body still wants to mate yours," he told her, his smile a bit more sheepish.

Zero

Nisha was simply too dazed for words at first. She nestled herself into his arms as he held her, simply trying to catch her breath. His arms around her felt good; warm, safe, comfortable. Her cheeks held a heavy flush from exertion, but they darkened even more at his reminder that he'd caused her to howl, her grey eyes fluttering as she looked away shyly.

"You made...make...me feel very good." It felt like a lame explanation, but she realized he probably didn't need one. Sebastian had encouraged her to reach that point, so he must have known those feelings were in there somewhere.

She purred softly as he rolled them to their sides, and her hips adjusted automatically, pressing against him, instinctively seeking to keep him deep within her, even though he was still securely locked, especially as he swelled again. While far from losing her feelings of shyness and self-consciousness, Nisha looked up into his face curiously, giving a soft moan as he started moving gently inside her again.

"I can tell." She smiled softly and moved her hand down between them to gently feel around where they were joined by his knot. "Did...did you know it would do this? Does it usually do this?"

visualspice

He felt her touch and shivered. He gave her a toothy smile, hips still moving and shook his head.
"No... I er.." At that realization he blushed. "I don't...t his.. is strange for me too. Normally I'm either full wolf... or full human."

Zero

"Oh..." Nisha moved her hand away, letting it slide up his stomach and chest. "Did...I do something wrong?"

Well if it wasn't normal for him, then that was obviously the first assumption she would make - that it was somehow her fault. At least he didn't seem mad about it. Far from it! She squirmed a little as his hips continued to gently move against her. Her body was still very sensitive from her first climax and it wasn't hard for him to have her breathing heavily again, making soft, needy sounds.

visualspice

He looked at her, raking her hair back and kept one arm to keep him propped up as they mated on their sides.

"No... you did nothing wrong," he told her, his voice beginning to sound more feral and raspy as his heat was raised. "You... just make me feel.... different." He closed his eyes. Different... So very good, and different.

He moved to be ontop of her, spreading her legs open more and pinning her down beneath him. He felt so... so dominant. It was strange, and he began to move a little faster, and then faster still as she'd begin to feel his balls slapping against her with each thrust.

Zero

"You make me feel different too." She breathed softly, looking at him with dancing silver eyes. Being with him made her feel very different, not only because he was genuinely kind to her in ways not even her brother was, but once he had climbed on top of her to begin mating with her there was something else.

Those thoughts were pushed from her mind as Sebastian rolled her back onto her back once more. Her legs spread readily for him, her sex throbbing gently with each thrust and soft, primal moans escaping as he pinned her to the bed with his quick thrusts. She ran her hands along his chest and then around to his back, digging her nails gently into him as she tried to urge him to keep his body pressed close.

"Oh Sebastian..." Her head fell back, exposing her throat to him submissively and invitingly. "...please...bite me again."

visualspice

He couldn't deny her if he wanted to. He felt possessed, fevered and opened his jaws and clenched her neck between strong teeth as he pounded into her with need.

Zero

Logically it seemed absurd to her, wanting to feel his teeth at her neck, but Nisha was being driven by passion and instinct, not logic. His jaws put her in an even more submissive position, but the pressure on her throat felt possessive, not threatening. It caused her sex to clench, gripping at him even more feverishly as she built towards another high peak of ecstasy.

visualspice

He growled and huffed and moved with such need that all he could see was the heat and taste the saltiness of her skin. And then some copper, too, as his teeth pricked her, just a little, but enough to make her bleed. His eyes rolled back at the sensation, and soon he tossed his head back, and howled-
Howling in pleasure, howling in need, howling in the wild possession a werewolf was known to do- a sweet, almost sad sound when he claimed himself as alpha, when he triumphed over a beta, and when he took his mate for life, with seed.

Zero

The increased pressure on her throat caused Nisha to whimper and moan, knowing that her blood was coating his tongue, sent shudders through the small female as her body tensed. Her insides felt battered by the mating, but she didn't want him to ever stop.

As he released her neck and threw back his head to howl his possession, Nisha growled softly and leaned up quickly to sink her teeth into his shoulder until she too tasted blood, letting the tiny trickle cover her tongue in the copper taste of Sebastian. The bite was swift, over in seconds as she tossed her head back to howl in pleasure with him, her mate.

visualspice

She was full so much of his seed that, after all his gushing, some of it began to leak out from her sex as he settled over top of her, shuddering as he came down from his ecstasy, his high. He was sweating, dark hair clinging to his face and the extra hair on his body doing much the same. But it seemed his wolfish features were beginning to wane, his fangs softening a little as he lay in a heap beside her.

She'd feel his knot deflating, and more of his seed ebgan to spill out between the pair. But he didn't care.  Gods... he really needed that, and for a time, he just couldn't move while he revealed in the after math of all that mating.

Zero

It felt like her entire world had been completely shattered into millions of little pieces and then forced to fit back together again in a different shape. All Nisha could do was lay there in an exhausted heap, panting and trying to wrap her mind around the experience. Not an easy thing to do.

She groaned softly when his knot shrank enough to finally slip out of her sex, and she unconsciously rubbed her thighs together. It felt empty and cold without him joined to her any longer.

Nisha tried to think of something, anything, to say. Nothing came to her. Eventually she simply rolled over and curled up into as tight of a ball as she could with her back to him. Well, she had offered to make him feel better, and as much of his seed as he had emptied into her, she supposed it was safe to assume that her goal had been achieved.

Now maybe they could both sleep and he wouldn't be as bothered by her being there.

visualspice

For a while, Sebastian lay there in contentment, a large hand draped across his belly. He had just about fallen asleep, when he felt an itching- pesky fleas, and turned to spoon against Nisha's form. With a soft growl, he nuzzled his face into her neck, then shoulder and sighed as his arms draped across her form and he was pressed against her backside.

She smelled good, and his tail thumped a little before he felt himself drifting back to sleep.