Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

When there was only silence, Nisha let herself drift to sleep, only stirring slightly when Sebastian rolled over to spoon against her. Unconsciously she cuddled back into his warmth, giving a soft sigh of contentment. Feeling warm and safe, she found deep, peaceful sleep came much easier than usual.

visualspice

He hadn't slept that good in ages. Hell, had someone came by to slit their throats- they would have without consequence. He slept like the dead. And come morning, to awaken to her smells and the memory of what transpired...

He found himself whimpering and nuzzling his neck into her's. sighing contentedly as he found his arms clinging tightly around her form.

"Please tell me it wasn't a dream," came his voice, croaky from all his howling the night before.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Nisha had likewise slept soundly, in part from sheer physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion. When morning came she didn't begin to wake until Sebastian began nuzzling against her neck. She grumbled softly, snuggling herself back against him more as he clung to her. He was so warm. The scents of him and sex filled her nose as she breathed deeply.

Her body ached all over, but not in an entirely unpleasant way. "I don't think it was."

No, the smells and way her body felt definitely suggested that it wasn't a dream. Although Nisha still felt conflicted about the whole thing. Sebastian had made her feel things she'd never thought possible, but now that he had satisfied himself with her, well, what now? She was still sure that he would find her burdensome and eventually tire of her cumbersome presence.

visualspice

Except perhaps his reaction might have instantly quelled any doubt of him appreciating her presence, cause his arms moved to cling around her, face burying against her shoulder and throat as he growled out a sigh.

"Then maybe we can just sleep here all day," came a lazy reply through a yawn. He scratched idly at a few fleas. "We did work out a lot last night."
The idea tickled a smile across his lips as his head remained now resting across her chest, his eyes still closed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"All day?" While rest was always an appealing thought, she wasn't sure that was the best idea at the moment. "What about the people that work here? We don't really want to be found by them."

No, she didn't like the idea of being found by people here like this. She was a little surprised nobody had come to investigate all of the howling that had been going on the previous night. Her pale cheeks blushed darkly at the reminder of it.

visualspice

"I don't care," he growled, sleepily. "If they try to move us, I'll bite them."

Zero

Nisha gave a tiny little whine at the threat of him biting people. Violence wasn't what she wanted at all. She wasn't exactly suited to such situations. What if they had weapons? Sebastian could get hurt and then where would they be?

He was holding her too tightly for her to even get up. She gave a soft little huff, but snuggled closer to his chest. At least he was keeping her warm.

visualspice

He gave a yawn and opened one eye to look at her.
"You're anxious."

visualspice

"Do we need to mate again to calm you down?" he joked, his smile playful, if not sleepy.

Zero

Nisha shivered softly against him as she was reminded of their rather eventful night of...mating. Her pale skin flushed heavily. "I don't think I can take anymore mating right now."

visualspice

He snuggled into her and closed his eyes, sighing contently.
"Then are you hungry?" He idly scratched at a flea.

Zero

"Yes, but I don't think we can steal from the butcher again today." Probably not a good idea to go back into that town for a long, long time. She snuggled in as close as she possibly could. Now that it seemed apparent Sebastian wasn't in a hurry to get up, well, she figured she'd just have to enjoy it while she could. "You're really warm."