Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Nisha smiled and sniffled a little, reaching up to rub her eyes and rid them of the tears. Crying about Gavin wasn't going to do any good. What she needed to do was find him. Maybe he had left her, but if she could just find him again he'd take care of her, she just knew he would.

"Maybe they do, but you get stuff back from it. Packs take care of you, and keep you safe. That's why I need to find my brother. Gavin would never have let anything bad happen to me if he'd just been there."

visualspice

"Keep you safe?" He could have laughed at that, but he didn't. Instead, he gave a cruel curled lipped smirk over it. Clearly her pack had been kinder to his types than the one he had been born into.

But at the comment about her brother, he shrugged.
"So you're looking for your brother then?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Why had he said it like that? Wasn't that what packs did? Protect and take care of each other? Maybe she was more naive than she thought. Her only pack experience was with her father and brother. "Yes, keep me safe." She murmured, almost defensively.

"My brother Gavin, he always took care of me, since we were really little. Nothing bad could happen to me as long as Gavin was there. So I guess I am going to look for him again. I don't really have much else I can do." She was pretty sure her brother was her only hope. If she didn't find him she'd just end up right back where the mess with Ronan started.

visualspice

Sebastian listened to her with a silent nod.
He never thought much to his parents and siblings? He wasn't sure if he ever had any. He probably did. Not that he thought much about it. He gave a shrug.
"Do you know what he smells like? Perhaps after the storm we could track him down."
Though the suggestion surprised him that he said it. Was he really offering to help? He must be desperate for company. He never helped unless he was lonely.

And maybe he was.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Nisha was just as surprised by his offer as he was. She'd been surprised when Sebastian had even been willing to help her reach the next town. The idea of him helping her track down her brother knocked the breath out of her. "I couldn't ask you to do that. I don't even know where to start looking."

That was true, and not true. Gavin had been taking her west, before leaving her behind because she slowed him down so much. If she wasn't so weak none of this would have happened.

visualspice

Sebastian gave a shrug as he began to scratch at his hair.
"I'm looking for someone anyway. Who knows, maybe if we work together, we might find at least one of them."
It was a lie- well part of one. He was rather curious what had become of Kayala...
But figuring she was ok before he had entered into her life, he presumed the young girl was fine on her own, even still, it didn't stop him from thinking of such curious things from time to time.

Zero

Nisha tilted her head slightly. He was looking for someone too? She wondered who it could be. Well if he needed help finding someone, maybe she could repay his kindness by helping him do that. She might not be strong or exceptionally smart, but her nose worked just fine. "Um, well okay. I could help you find your person and we can keep a nose out for Gavin at the same time."

She was still shivering and sighing softly she eyed him a moment before scooting around the tree and nestling herself against his side, laying her head against his shoulder. "Thank you, Sebastian, you're really nice." She gave a sigh and closed her grey eyes lightly, huddling against him hoping for even a little warmth.

visualspice

At the sudden closeness, Sebastian visibly bristled. The sensation that soon followed was a strange one as he blinked down into her grey eyes, but after a moment, he relaxed and rested an arm around her as he shrugged.

"I don't know if werewolves can be considered nice," he told her- though it was hard to say if he was smiling about that comment or not as he peered out from beneath their little canopy of pine trees and out into the rain, while not realizing he was leaning more closely into her for warmth.

Zero

Nisha felt him bristle and for a moment worried that he was going to punish her for doing something he didn't like. Ronan would have. Her fear seemed to be unfounded as he relaxed and put an arm around her. Smiling slightly she snuggled against him as he accepted her presence. She felt more comfortable, safe, and relaxed than she had since being separated from her brother.

"Well I think you're nice." She mumbled before yawning and nuzzling her head against his shoulder, eyes closed and ready to drop off in a light doze. Every breath she took filled her with the scent of the forest, fresh rain, and Sebastian's unique scent. All around she found it comforting and fell asleep not out of pure exhaustion for a change, but because she felt safe to do so.

visualspice

Sebastian wasn't sure how to react to that. So he said nothing, and remained with her, listening to the sounds of the falling rains on the trees, while staring off into the world, his senses ever alert to the smells all around them- and to the woman under his arm. With a female nestled so close, he felt the natural burning in his groin to mate. But ignored it and just enjoyed a moment of peace with her until the rains had settled and the crickets began to chirp at the approaching night. THough she had a chance to doze, he remained awake, eyes peering off into the world and through it- thinking over many things but saying not a word.

Zero

Nisha slept lightly as long as the rain lasted, but when the soothing sound of rain ended, her eyes fluttered open as she turned her head to press her face against Sebastian before taking a deep breath, inhaling his scent before sighing. It was wonderful to wake up and not be assaulted with the scent of Ronan and the things he did to her. Though she did miss the smell of fresh meat. She was hungry, and still cold.

With a faint groan she wrapped her arms around herself and sat up a little stiffly. She knew she couldn't have been asleep for too long, she never slept for very long. Even with her brother close to protect her she'd had trouble sleeping. All of a sudden everything stopped, her breath hitched in her throat and she tried to swallow the knot that had seemed to form there. Her grey eyes had glanced over at Sebastian and realized that he was aroused.

Nisha had only meant to glance over at him, and certainly not at his crotch, but not that her grey eyes had found it, she couldn't tear them away as her expression moved from sheer terror to her grey eyes dulling softly and face falling into acceptance as tears formed at her eyes and softly rolled down her cheeks.

"How do you want me?" Her soft voice broke as she squeezed her eyes shut and began shaking softly.

visualspice

Sebastian hadn't really been paying much attention to where Nisha's eyes had gone when she awoke, but silently, he watched her move and stretch before the sudden gasp came. And when her words came out, his eyes followed hers down to his pants.
And he stared-
and stared and stared.

Well, he guessed what his body wanted was more than obvious, though he was about to reply he liked to take her from behind (for he was fully willing and ready to mate with her-) those damn tears of hers got in the way, and he hesitated.

"I'd want you in any way I can," he told her honestly. "But I don't think that's what you want."
Damn.
Why'd he have to care that she was afraid? The scent of it, while thrilling, was not something even he wanted to take advantage of- for he knew fear far too well- and it was one reason he preferred to travel through life alone.

Zero

The tears came harder when Sebastian confessed that he'd like her any way he could, but then he kept talking and Nisha opened her grey eyes to peer up at him doubtfully. Wasn't what she wanted? Did it matter what she wanted? Ronin had never cared about her feelings. If she'd behaved good enough he would try not to hurt her excessively, but beyond that it hadn't been her choice at all.

"I..." She swallowed and looked up at him, grey eyes now wide, though still shimmering with tears. "...I can say no?"

visualspice

If Sebastian thought he was floored with surprise before at her willingness to mate with him out of the premise his body needed it, he was even more floored now. And he found himself gaping at her and not knowing what to say. He wasn't a man who knew how to comfort another, for he himself, had never been comforted himself. But he was not ignorant either and blinked only after his brain finally caught up to him, and also, because her full fledged tears cemented him back into reality.

"You do." And he said it firmly, perhaps a bit gruffly. "Considering it is your body, and if we mate, the consequences could be that you'd carry a litter of my pups." And he had never really considered that side of it before now. "And to be honest, I'm not the litter and pack type."

But why did he care? Normally he was more than elated to be able to mate. But this moment, this girl- everything about it was different. And he wasn't even sure how he felt about it, except somehow, peculiar as it seemed, she reminded him of himself. And if he had a choice, he would not wish for someone to abuse him in the ways he had before, and so evidently, he would not wish that upon her- as she had so obviously had been abused herself.

Zero

Ronin had never given Nisha the option of saying no. Well, actually, that wasn't true. She could say no all she wanted, but he ignored her, and sometimes hurt her more for resisting. The idea that Sebastian would not only let her say no, but then honor that was enough to move her to tears - well more tears.

A moment later her eyes were widening though, because she realized what else he'd said. Between everything else, the pain and humiliation, she'd never thought about the possibility that she could have been forced to carry a litter for Ronin. Nisha's stomach turned sickeningly, and she scrambled away from Sebastian, trembling as she thought about that.

She was pretty sure she wasn't pregnant, but the very idea of having pups with that monster sent her into hysterics. "I need to bathe." She would never feel clean again - she was pretty sure of that. The idea of Ronin's scent clinging to her made her double up in pain as she wrapped her arms around herself with a soft whine.

visualspice

Sebastian blinked. Well, shit. This was not expected, but then again, he never normally cared for the tears of others, though whose to say he cared now? Her tears made him frown and grit his teeth inwardly, but he didn't say anything and just watched her panic and shed more tears.

At the comment of the bath, he gave a scratch to his flea infested hair and shrugged.
"We could return to the river." He gave another scratch. "I'm sure I could use a bath as well."
Since well, these damn fleas were merciless.

Moving towards the edge of their tree canopy, he peered back towards her.
"Shall we be off then?"

Zero

Asking wasn't even really necessary. Nisha bolted past him, heading for the river she remembered from earlier - how much earlier? Was it still the same day? She didn't even care, all she could think about was scrubbing every inch of skin on her body until she couldn't feel Ronan's touch ghosting on her anymore.

Honestly Nisha didn't even know if Sebastian was following her, and at that moment didn't care about that either. He'd been nice to her, but he was still a male, and he'd still wanted her - even if he hadn't acted on that want. She still didn't know what to think about that.

The water was cold as she splashed waist deep into the river, she wished she had soap, but it hardly mattered as she pulled her dress over her head and began using the tattered fabric to scrub abrasively at her left arm.

visualspice

Sebastian blinked as he watched her take off. Not used to such a quirky sort of response, he gave a shake of his head and a subtle smile and followed silently after her. He needed the distance, however, to help calm himself down, so by the time he made it to the river, he was dousing his head in the current and scrubbing as much as he could. But then something in his pocket reminded him of a means to help alleviate the damn fleas itch, though it also removed some of the smells he'd rather keep-

But the damn fleas were infuriating, so he went about lathering the soap into his hair when he noticed, in mid scratch, the  woman was without soap. So after a moment of watching her in the water, he shouted over, "Here, catch."
And tossed the bar of soap her way.

Zero

Nisha was scrubbing furiously at her skin, the normally pale flesh turning an aggravated pink, and parts even an inflamed red. Sebastian was momentarily forgotten in her fervent desperation to rid herself of not only any smell of Ronan, but the feel of him as well. She wanted to feel clean, but she wasn't sure that was even possible.

Her head jerked up as she was told to catch something, only just realizing that the male wolf had joined her. The girl fumbled with catching anything, but amazingly her shaking hands managed to grasp the little block of soap gratefully. Still using her dress like a wash cloth, she lathered the soap into it and began scrubbing again - a little more delicately this time. Her dress was soaked, but this was kind of like washing herself and her dress all at once. Not that it was really worth anything, what she wouldn't give for a dress that fit her and wasn't tattered and torn.

Stumbling out of the water finally she sank to the bank and set the soap aside to wring out her dress as best she could. Being naked around Sebastian made her a little uncomfortable, but it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as being naked in front of Ronan.

visualspice

When Sebastian was more or less 'clean' (sans a solution to the fleas, for no matter how many times he dunked into the water..) they continued to cling mercilessly to his scalp. He swiped the water from his face and slicked back his hair when he resurfaced and took in fresh air before glancing over at Nisha. And.. despite knowing what she had gone through- part of him was incredibly turned on.

And... now he couldn't leave the water. Something was just a bit too eager- and he contemplated jerking off- but she'd probably wonder what the hell he was doing and well....

He decided, for her sake, he had to be a good wolf.
"Feel any better?" he asked, wading in the waist deep water and waiting for himself to calm down, though it might be harder than just biding his time- because his eyes kept instinctively rover over her.