Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"Not really." Nisha said sheepishly as she wrung the dress out again. She was going to have to wear it all wet like this, or just stay naked. Funny, before Ronan being naked wouldn't have really bothered her that much. A state of undress was just kind of natural for wolves, but after what she'd gone through...

Lifting her grey eyes to look at Sebastian, she wondered why he was just standing in the water. If he was done bathing why didn't he get out? Remembering his earlier problem she blushed and cast her eyes back down. Honestly she wasn't sure why he would have that problem. Nisha's wasn't attractive, and she felt rather disgusting - especially after Ronan had used her like that.

She'd offered to let him have her, because she thought that was what would be expected of her, but he'd turned her down. Obviously he wanted her, but he wasn't taking advantage of her weakness. It was confusing. Still, bless him for it.

"Uhm...you can, you know. I just...uh...won't watch." Nisha made a point to pick at her dress, avoiding looking even in his direction.

visualspice

Sebastian blinked. Such a suggestion coming from a woman so frail hadn't quite sunk in on what she truly meant.
"Won't watch what?" he said, and gave a scratch again to those pesky fleas.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Nisha turned crimson when he asked what she wouldn't watch. Did he really expect her to say it? To her it was obvious, but maybe he really didn't know what she was talking about? Or maybe he just wanted to hear her say it. Then again, he seemed sweet and genuine about not wanting to use her, so maybe...

"I just thought...you know, since you didn't use me...Um, you know...nevermind. Sorry I said anything." Oh god, was she wrong?

visualspice

It was then the werewolf put two and two together,a nd for the life of him, he couldn't stop his grin.
"You must think all men are after one thing." And here he gave a casual shrug at such a thing. "It's true. Most of us prefer a females company for one thing- though our instincts to mate aren't everything. Don't get me wrong, were this, perhaps another time, or us living through another story, I might consider seducing you but hey- even I have my limits- and I know you wouldn't be comfortable- watching or participating."
And he gav ea few furious scratches at his head before he sighed.
"Say, but what you could do for me is give me a good back scratch. And a good scratch at my head. These damn fleas.. I swear they're trying to eat me alive!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

The look Nisha gave Sebastian was hard to even describe, a mixture between 'are you serious?' and 'drop dead' might suffice. Given her recent, and only, experience with males, assuming they were only after one thing didn't seem like a stretch to her.

"Well I said I wouldn't watch." She grumbled almost inaudibly as she pulled her still drenched dress over her head, further muffling her words. The fabric clung to her body as she eyed him cautiously. "You want me to scratch your back?"

visualspice

Sebastian was still scratching at his neck.
"Yeah. The damn fleas are persistent. I wouldn't mind a good scratch.." and he gave her a bit of a cocky grin. "That is,  if you wouldn't mind."

Zero

Nisha shook her head. Her brother would find it kind of disgraceful that a wolf was infested with fleas. Honestly, she kind of felt sorry for him. They obviously bothered him terribly, he seemed to be constantly scratching at himself. Still, that cocky grin he gave her made her scowl at him unhappily.

Males.

Rolling her eyes she stood up and adjusted her dress with fidgety hands before tentatively approaching him, eyes cast down and only peering up at him furtively. She'd have to get ahold of some flea repelling herbs and try to, if not cure him, at least curb the infestation to something more manageable. "I'll help as much as I can."

visualspice

Sebastian moved to sit along the river bank, so she wouldn't have to climb into the cool waters again and get herself soaking wet a second time. And with his back to her, he gave a sigh. "You won't have to do this long. It just feels good sometimes to let someone else help me with the scratching..." Which was a rare thing. Most were disgusted by it. But then again, fleas weren't exactly all that attractive.

Zero

No, fleas weren't at all attractive, but Nisha sat behind Sebastian anyway. Softly she let her nails scrape across his back in little circular motions, being careful not to scratch too hard. She didn't want to hurt him, after all. When she did come across a flea that she could see, the little woman plucked it from his skin, deftly killed it, and discarded the tiny remains.

visualspice

Sebastian released a wilting sigh as she scratched at him, taking on mannerisms similar to that of a dog- for one she found a particularly good feeling spot, his leg began to idly kick happily in thumps about in the water.
"Y-yeah.." he growled softly. "Right.. right there. That's a good spot."

Zero

Nisha couldn't help herself as his leg started kicking like a dog might, she giggled, making sure to give the "good spot" a little extra attention. She'd never seen a wolf act like that, certainly not in human form. "You're a funny wolf, Mr. Sebastian."

visualspice

Sebastian let out a contented breath- nearly turning to putty in her hands.
"Funny?" he asked, through half lids. "Hrnn... yeah.. that spot- just keep scratching there."

Zero

"Yes, funny." Nisha said without elaboration, smiling at the way he seemed to melt at the way she scratched his back, it must have felt really good. The indicated spot got a vigorous, but still gentle going over with her nails. "We'll find a way to get rid of the fleas, or at least get them better under control, then you'll feel much better."

visualspice

"Uh huh...." was all he said, and melted into her lap when all was said and done. And he was so content, he could have fallen asleep there- and it seemed as if he just might!

Zero

Nisha didn't stop moving her hands over his shoulders and back as he relaxed into her lap, seeming to be close to drifting to sleep. Instead she hummed softly and let her fingers gently kneed and tease across his muscles in a delicate massage.

visualspice

Was she trying to make him turn into one big ball of complete useless goo? Because if so.. it was working,a nd as her fingers massaged and worked at his tense muscles, he moaned softly, his eye lids closed- and just about every aspect of him was about ready to melt-
well, except his raging erection, which was harder than diamond, or so it would seem- and he, none the wiser, or not really caring, as he was just too content to think of anything but the happy, melty place he was at.

Zero

The young woman giggled softly when Sebastian moaned from her gentle massage. "Feel good?"

Nisha smoothed her her palms over his shoulders, moving the massage to his neck. Her grey eyes peered over his shoulder to notice his arousal and blushed, feeling kind of guilty for making him like that. Well, she had offered to take care of it for him earlier, not that she really wanted to, but she hadn't known that he would let her refuse him. "Sorry, I don't mean to tease you."

visualspice

Sebastian moaned, his mind feeling flighty from the very real pleasure of her touch, and oh so naturally, he groaned out the words, " Then why don't you get on? I can show you what good really feels like."

Zero

Nisha's entire body tensed at his words, even the fingers that had just been lightly stroking his neck had stilled. A soft tremor went through her and her gaze dropped as her voice whispered hoarsely. "Do I have to? Ronan said I'd come to like it, but I never did." She couldn't hold back a soft whine from the animal within her.

visualspice

"Ronan?" he said the words as if coming out of a foggy dream, and perhaps he was, for the sudden whimper was sobering and it was only then, his expression melted away as he realized what he had said. Sitting up, he peered up at her through a mop of unruly hair.
"H-hey.. you don't have to. I told you I wouldn't force you I just..." he grit his teeth and stared down at his pants. "You kind of turn me on."
Though, that much was obvious.

OOC: And I can't recall if he ever got dressed XD >_> if not um.. whoops?