Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Fleas [M]

Started by Zero, February 16, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

It hadn't occurred to her that she'd never told Sebastian the name of the wolf that had hurt her. Oh well, it wasn't as if it was some secret. The name really didn't mean anything, though, it was the way he peered up at her through his wet brown hair, the way it feel in his face. Nisha nodded stiffly, he had told her before she could refuse him, but she still had felt the need to ask. The young wolf still found it hard to believe that she had any voice in the matter.

"Why do I?" She asked with genuine confusion. "I'm disgusting." She dropped her face into her hands. "Weak, scrawny, pathetic." Even her brother had held a consensus on this matter. Nisha was a weak female, and because of her sickness, that left her undesirable. Maybe it was an alpha thing. It would make sense for an alpha-type male to desire an alpha-type female, right? Ronan had only used her because she was too weak to resist him or put up a fight. Definitely no real alpha, she thought.

visualspice

Sebastian gave a curious tilt of his head.
"How are you weak? You're surviving now on your own, aren't you? And you were able to leave that man who abused you. I'm not sure many weak people, wolves or other wise, could do that." He gave a shrug. "If you follow me around long enough, you'll see what weak really is. I tend to stick to cowardly methods." And he gave another shrug about it, as if it weren't much of a thing.
"And well... if you were disgusting, I wouldn't be having this little problem."
One does not simply get an erection from an ugly wolf, after all.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Surviving on her own? That was a good one. When Ronan had found Nisha she'd been on death's door. Honestly she wasn't in that much better shape now, but it was an improvement. At least she'd been fed enough to keep her body functioning. Running from him had been a suicide mission. She couldn't hunt to feed herself, so if she did manage to escape recapture, then it was only a matter of time before she starved. Unless of course she managed to find someone willing to put up with her - Gavin preferably, but anyone would do.

"Well I do plan on following you around for a while." She said softly, then added. "If you'll let me, of course. I really don't have anywhere else to go, and at least you're nice to me." Nicer than Ronan for sure. Nisha didn't want to comment on his still obvious attraction towards her. He knew another male had been using her, and that didn't seem to bother him. What would bother him? That thought made her a little disgruntled.

visualspice

Sebastian cocked his head curiously.
"Do you really think following me is a good idea?"
He wasn't even sure he was okay with it, but then again- she seemed to have no where else to go.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Nisha shrugged her shoulders uncomfortably. Was anything she did a good idea? It didn't feel like it. Might as well keep her record going for stupid decisions. "You said you knew how to get to a town. I have no idea where I am. Following you seems better than being lost."

visualspice

Sebastian nodded at that.
"Sounds like a better idea than most," he admitted and gave a shake to his head to shake out the excess water after he had moved away from her. "Perhaps we ought to get a move on it. You said that wolf might be angry with you if he were to ever figure out you had left him. Though I don't rightly smell a wolf on our trail, something's been following us, so let's get going."

Zero

"Okay, lead the way." Nisha said quietly, she had no doubt that Ronan would be angry that she had managed to get away from him. All she needed to do was find a way to stay away from him. Sebastian was her best beat for now. Hopefully she wouldn't make him angry at her, so he would let her stay for at least a little while. "I'm sorry, if I cause you trouble. I'll try not to get in the way and to be useful."

visualspice

Sebastian gave a shrug, thinking little into it as the pair continued to move throughout the forests. It took them nearly half a day, but eventually they would find themselves coming upon a beaten path, and though it was obvious what it was, Sebastian held back, and lifted his nose to the winds, and let his eyes graze across the horizon before he finally moved forward, deeming this empty road safe.

"This is the Northen Wooded Pass," Sebastian began to explain. "It's traveled more in better months, because of the forests, but because of that fact, banditry is seasonal." He glanced around again, double checking over his shoulder as the pair continued on their way. "But just half an hour down this road, we'll come across a small town." He now gave a scratch to his head, the fleas still being quite itchy- but at least for now, they were manageable.

Zero

As they walked throughout the day, Nisha remained silent and pensive, following behind Sebastian like a lost puppy. Deep in thought, when the wolf guiding her stopped she nearly ran into him. Realizing he was scenting for danger she did the same, taking in smells delicately, not really sure what she should be checking for, other than Ronan, but she didn't smell him.

"Bandits?" She squeaked, eyes widening and subconsciously stepping closer to Sebastian, seeking comfort and protection without realizing it. Well hopefully they wouldn't come across any of those! "Half an hour is good, maybe it will be a boring half hour."

visualspice

Unfortunately, Sebastian never was the luckiest of men, and it seemed Nisha's luck probably wasn't much better, for barely ten minutes down the road of walking in silence, Sebastian felt the hairs on his neck stand on end. Peering over his shoulder, he began to scout the area for the source, but before he knew it, the new smells were already heading their way.

Sebastian held up a hand, gave another sniff before baring his teeth.
"Looks like those bandits are right on time. Come on." And before he knew what he was doing, he grabbed onto Nisha's hand and began to drag her away from the openess of the road and into the deeper wood.

"Just stay close," he told her in a low voice as the two continued to make their way up the hillside and into a nearby patch of thorns. "Just be careful not to scratch yourself. But this is the best place we got in order to hide." And once he was slipping inside, ignoring any blood and scratches he recieved, the man got on his haunches and peered down at the road below them.

"Six... seven... eight, nine..." Sebastian frowned as he counted off the men. "Nine men. Shit."

Zero

Nisha had followed Sebastian's lead in remaining quiet as she shuffled along behind him. They really didn't have anything to talk about, she thought glumly. Probably for the best, since they were trying to avoid detection until town.

Suddenly they were stopped, and before she really understood what was going on, he had grabbed her speaking of bandits and dragged her into the woods. Grey eyes were wide and terrified as she realized they were in danger. She nodded softly as they wiggled into a patch of thorns, the little needles scratched at her delicate skin, but she made no sound of protest. It wasn't as if she hadn't had worse.

"Can we sneak away?" She whispered softly. Nisha didn't want to know what those men would do to them if they were caught. Of course she could guess what they might do to her.

visualspice

Hearing something coming from behind, his large hand suddenly came around Nisha's mouth to silence her. His own body bristled as he hesitated before turning around. Three more men had come up from behind them- how many more?

He waited, his hand growing sweaty around her mouth, before relaxing some time after the three new men showed up made their way towards the others. And it was here he released an anxious breath.

"I'm not sure if there are any others. It would be wise to wait here, just lay low." And he crouched down even lower, an dleaned forward, just enough to try to get a better look at the going's on below.

Zero

Nisha made a barely audible squeak as Sebastian's hand clamped over her mouth, and she began trembling slightly as she squeezed her eyes shut. If the poor thing had boots she'd be quaking in them. Still, she kept quiet, despite her fear and the overwhelming desire to whimper and whine pathetically.

When the hand over her lips finally relaxed she opened her grey eyes and peered ahead, trying to see what her companion was seeing. Subconsciously she also leaned closer to him, looking for comfort in his presence. If Gavin were there he'd tear all those bandits apart if they so much as looked at him funny! It was both a satisfying and frightening thought. Her brother could be so savage and brutal, but he was her protector at the same time.

"I'm scared." Nisha finally breathed softly, licking her dry lips anxiously.

visualspice

"Don't be," he whispered. "If we have to, we can transform and run out of here," he assured her, for animals, naturally, could out run a human any day.

Zero

"What if I can't transform or I move too slowly?" Nisha asked as quietly as she could, though there was an edge of panic to her strained voice. Maybe she could push herself through the transformation, but what if they had bows or crossbows? Thoughts of what they would be put through if caught had her near ready to faint with the stress of it.

visualspice

Sebastian frowned. He had not considered her weaknesses and grew quiet as he set his gaze upon the men. "For now all we can do is wait. No sense is becoming alarmed. For all we know, these men will pass."

Zero

Nisha nodded her head slowly, trying to fight down her fears and to stop thinking of all the things that could happen or that could go wrong. Panicking or fainting now would only make things harder on Sebastian, and he had already done so much for her. Slow tears formed in her eyes as she thought of how burdensome she was and how much everyone must dislike her.

visualspice

It took some time, but eventually, the last three men took their leave. And half an hour after those ones had gone, the final nine began to depart. Releasing a breath, Sebastian gave a nod.
"See? They're leaving now." But when he turned to look at her, he regarded her tears with a frown.

Zero

The wait was nearly unbearable and Nisha didn't breathe easily until Sebastian said the men were leaving, and she could only nod her head in response. Her bottom lip was quivering slightly until she bit it to stop the uncontrollable tremor. Grey eyes regarded him cautiously, he was frowning at her, why was he frowning? Had she done something wrong?

"I'm sorry." She didn't know what she was apologizing for but it hardly mattered.

visualspice

"Don't worry about it." But worry about what? Even he didn't know. His frown only deepened as he looked away, watching the men before his eyes flicked around to survey the land.
"I say we wait here, just a bit longer, then make our way forward again."