Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Softly, Does Evening Fade (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai's eyes were distant, never once looking at Jude as he spoke.
"You really think that book is all you've got to protect you?" the way she said it, it could have been a question, or statement.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude looked at her levelly. "At the time, yes. It was all I had to protect me. It was my insurance policy, and it still is...  Why? Are you my shield now?" he asked gently.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She turned to him, wrinkling her nose.
"I'm nobody's shield, Jude." It was strange of him to ask her as she scratched at her arm as if to scratch off the idea. "If anything he thinks I'm your weakness." She paused a moment to smile cooly over the idea. "I suppose he ain't entirely wrong." She peered over at Jude appreciatively. "You're kinda cheap that way." She leaned forward when asking, "How much you think I owe you for all the sex we've had?" Now that felt more like an appropriate question!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Nothing to wage your life on," Jude answered steadily. "I'm not going to let him hurt you. I'll get you out of the city proper. I'll slit his throat myself if I have to. Because Jinai, I'm not going to lose you again."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She made a face.
"Stop being all serious. And I ain't going anywhere." Where would she care to go anyway? She was too used to being in the thick of things. She folded her arms and just looked at him.

Lion

Jude's lips curled into a grin, amused, although it was somber. "That doesn't mean I can't want to protect you. I love you. And I mean it," he said and knelt before her. "I'm sorry if I seem clingy, and overprotective. I didn't think this could happen. But now that it has, my mind is racing with all kinds of possibilities."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She put a whole hand over his entire face.
"Why are you kneeling? Get up," she groaned. "With that confession, you're making me worried you'd propose marriage or something." She knew neither were privy to such an idea. "Unless you want to put your face in my crouch," she went on lewdly as her hands moved to stroke then grip into his hair. "Then feast away," she seductively joked.

Lion

He knew she was joking, playing it off with little more than her sarcastic humor, and Jude only smirked up at her. It was faint and but he stayed there on his knees and shifted so he could lay his head on her lap, an arm draped over her leg.  A tilt of his head and he was kissing at her thigh, sucking gently against tender flesh until he left a trail of red welts.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai purred as she roughly stroked his hair.
"Now you're speaking my language."

Lion

"It's one we have in common," he murmured and reached in further to kiss her kiss along her inner thigh. "Because I love you."  He kissed harder, leaning into her and coaxing her legs around him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

They were together for how long and she still felt strange each time she heard it.
I love you. But even that sensation faded away into the shivers of pleasure his kisses brought forth. She moaned softly and opened her legs wider, and kept a firm grip on the back of his head, eager to lead him straight to the goods.

Lion

And it was a surreal to say it. Jude had never loved anyone, not the way he had loved himself before he met Jinai. And the stress of finding her and dragging her to safety, worrying for her well-being, to finally have her like this washed away any further hesitation.

Jude pressed his face into her heat and began to lap at her sex, hungry to hear her moan, to have her hands tousle into his hair. He licked at her clit, and moaned softly against her body, and although he was eager, he wanted nothing more than to make Jinai melt into that chair.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Fingers fisted tighter into his hair as she tossed her head back into a moan. His heated licks and moans vibrating against her sweet sex had her anxious and moving her hips for more. She supposed it was one thing to have a lover willing to dive his face into her sex- and then another thing all together to hav ea man know far too well what he was doing. And as he tickled her clit, her sex tigthened.
"Jude," she moaned, her grip on his hair tightening almost painfully. "Gods.." she shivered, her sex pulsating with each lick.

Lion

And melt she did, it seemed. Every fisted grip of his hair had Jude lean further into her body, licking her with growing eagerness. He kept hold of his zealotry in fact, and kept his tasting in a slow and steadied motion, unrelenting and raising up on his knees to loom over her, curling her legs up and back around him as he kept up the pressure. Intermittently did he break away, and blew cool air on her sex, a free hand reaching up to brush against tender skin,  two fingers slipping inside, before pressing in again and taste her hot and slow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He was a cruel, cruel man and her want was growing. He'd taste it. She shifted, sex tight and her breathing deep and slow.
"G-God... Jude.." she moved her hips subtly, hoping he'd take the hint. He was going too slow. She needed more.

Lion

Jude lifted his head to face her, blinking at her and slipping his fingers deeper inside as she began to move her hips. And he moved one hand toward his own pants, shifting them down beneath his hips, dropping them as he stroked his member.

When he was ready he crawled over her, kissing at her stomach up to her breasts and lapping at their tight firm nubs. "Jinai," he murmured, biting lightly at one of her nipples, and poising himself at her entrance. There was no real resistance, and he removed his hand briefly from her to fill her with his hard member. "You feel so good," he panted, filling her to the hilt.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Tongues and fingers aside, there was something about having Jude's sex hilted within her own; to have the man fully submerged inside her body and moaning her name. She shivered, her entire body hot with desire as finger nails now dug into his skin as her sex gripped his tightly. Her legs now hooked around him, keeping him firm against her as her hips moved, ever so slightly and her sex puckered an dit's muscles spasmed to taste him as they were one.

"You don't feel half bad either," she panted, moving her hips a bit more greedily as she peered at him through half lids.

Lion

Jude loomed over her, letting her legs hook around him, sealing him to her so that he could thrust easily and tirelessly into her, letting their bodies intertwine. There wasn't much room on that chair but at least there were no arms to get in the way when he shifted himself to prop her onto his lap. Jude straddled the chair and pressed her to the chair's back

There wasn't much difference except that Jude now sandwiched her against it, and he could properly move underneath her, feeling her squeeze all around him and then some. "Half bad? You're...not all that....sloppy -hhnnngh- yourself," he murmured, panting hard against her lips. "Jinai....gods, just...just tell me what you want, I'll give it to you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

What could she possibly want more than this? She had a smoking hot man pounding into her, head over heels for her, yet it came out of her mouth before she had a chance to think.

"To end the war. To stop all those idiots from killing, casting prejudice," she growled through pants, her sex tightening, her body hot with lust, as she moaned and felt herself nearing her peak.

Lion

"Done," he panted, groaning from deep within his throat. "Done, and done."  After all he hadn't met Jinai by staying out of war intrigue. In fact, if it hadn't been for her, he'd still be doing what - screwing for secrets, sealing them away between the folds of a leather binding.

Jude ploughed into her until the chair creaked beneath them, capturing her lips with his as he teetered closer to the edge, lingering on the brink. He kept his thrusts deep and moved quicker, eager to hear her scream to the heavens. "Jinai," he panted. "Do you love me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn