Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Softly, Does Evening Fade (M)

Started by Lion, February 19, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jinai moaned, her eyes rolled back so far she was seeing her brains. It hurt so good, to feel him pounding into her, her sex eager, hot and wet. And he cut her like a knife, bliss escalating as it pooled between her legs exponentially until she nearly choked on her pleasurable sobs at his words.

"W-what?" she asked, voice breathy as she was still panting something fierce. She whimpered through a moan, finger nails digging into his skin. "You're asking that now?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"If not now, when?," Jude moaned into her open mouth, exchanging heated breath with her. He was so close he could practically melt inside her at the mere thought of coming. Jude gryated his hips harder against hers, wanting her to come, wanting her to explode in ecstasy. "So?" he murmured, biting at her bottom lip.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

He wasn't the only one near his peak. Jinai was so close, it was hard to breath. And as he continued to fuck her, his question sent her over the top. Fingernails bit into his flesh, drawing blood as she threw herself back in a cry.
"Gods, Jude! Yes! Gods, fuck me harder! Yes.. yes, yes, yes, YES!!!
"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude couldn't hold back any longer. And when she screamed his name, for assertion of their passion, his entire body shuddered and he bit down on her shoulder when he came, feeling his seed fill her. His arms clutched her tightly to him, and he kept moving even in the aftermath to ride out. He panted heavily, pressing his face to hers. "I wasn't sure if that....was just an orgasm, or an answer to my question," he chuckled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her own lips were resting against his shoulder as well, and she was breathing heavily. But at his comment, she snorted against him.
"You would ask a question like that when we're having sex."

Lion

"I'm still waiting for that answer," he murmured. "Do you love me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her sex instinctively clutched his member still filling her as she cringed at his question.
"Still waiting?" she half smirked, but it was a bit forced. "You could be waiting forever for that answer, Jude."

Lion

"I'm sorry it's so hard for you to answer," Jude said solemnly. He cupped her face, gently kissing her brow and pulling out of her although he was hard-pressed to do so. He got up from the chair and left her there, moving over to where a pile of rags were in a corner, cleaning off his member and moved to lay on the cot in the corner of the room.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Are you asking because your afraid of the answer?" She had already told him how she felt. Did he need to goad her into,more? Her legs felt sticky, and she used what was,available to wipe herself.

Lion

Jude shrugged.  He flipped onto his side and looked at her, gaze lazy, looking at her with a playful smirk. "It doesn't matter. I'll drop it," he murmured. "Come here. Unless you're going to sleep in that chair."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"And if I want to sleep on this chair?" She always had to be difficult.

Lion

"Then you'll be really chilly won't you?" he asked with raised brows. "I've got plenty of body heat to share. I mean, I'm not going to force you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She snorted.
"You act like I give a damn about the cold," she replied, getting comfortable as she draped herself across the seat. "Besides, I like to stretch out when I sleep.If your big ass is in the way, I won't be able to move."

Lion

"All right," he shrugged. "Suit yourself." Jude stretched out on that cot and cracked his neck to get more comfortable. He stuffed the pillow under his head and relaxed deep into the cushion.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He looked ike he was enjoying himself until Jinai reached out and was trying to steal the pillow out from under him.

Lion

Of course she wouldn't just stay still. So Jude lunged out and grasped her wrist, yanking her into the cot with him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She was overtop of him in a whoosh, hair spilling over her eyes, which she used a puff of air to blow some of it away as she looked down at him.
"You know you could have pulled my arm off."

Lion

" And your ass would have stayed in that chair," he chuckled. " Wouldn't have made a difference."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yes, but if you pull out my arm I'll be pissed." She replied with a smirk.

Lion

"Pfft! And what are you going to do about it?" He laughed at her and cooled her over his form. "You're all bark and no bite."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn