Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Knight and Fae (m) [Feistyminnow., Arc Tolvaj]

Started by dunn, July 30, 2020, 07:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunn

As with all the best missives, the message demanding Findel's prompt presence in the queen's study, arrived in the middle of the night in the hands of a sprite with boundary issues. He woke up to the sensation of tiny hands trying to pry open his eyes and was startled by the sight of a said hand literally millimetres from his eyeball.
"bwahh!!!" he said almost falling out of bed. He continued once slightly more awake "Gaiusus how many times have i told you not to do that. You have to knock first."
"Sorry boss, but i am on higher orders" the Sprite replied saluting Findel " Queen said Go get the pretty boy out of bed, I have a job for someone with his particular set of skills, she used air quotes are skills"
Findel just chuckled to himself "Bitch, okay tell her i will be right down. Sounds like a knight job so i should put on the monkey suit" he began to undress and don his Spring Knight Armor in its rich decoration of lively greens leaves, hyper realistic flowers ins reds, yellows, purples and blues all made from the most masterful enamel work most mortal could imagine as if each blossom was alive. He still have no idea how they were able to make them smell correct.

Ten minutes later in full Spring Knight Regalia and smelling of a field of wildflowers,Findel Blossoms, Spring Knight Emerge from his chambers. Gwenifer had always told him that the job of the Spring Knight was to be in the spotlight where all the world could see them and if the queen was calling him in it must be for something flashy. This was to be his first assignment since gaining the mantle and he was going to make a show of it.

He traveled the short distance to the queen study and walked right passed the guard they knew who he was and made no motions to stop him. He burst through the doors and announced in his most showy voice "your Spring Knight has arrived"