Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Little Piece of Kerosene (Spice!) - [M]

Started by Ivory, March 10, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"I'll try not to make a scene," she muttered as she strode into the room.  Even in here, it smelled of sex -- and, in truth, it made her a bit afraid to touch the bed, lest they find it unwashed.  A small shudder moved through her, and, in part to take her mind off it, she turned to him.

"...Kat?"

visualspice

"What? You think I could call you Kathryn and they won't figure out who you are?" He asked with a half cocked grin after closing the door.  He took a seat on the edge of the bed, and began to work off unlacing his boots.

"Why don't you have a seat. Looks like you could stand to get off your feet."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I wasn't Kathryn when we met," she answered, simply remaining where she stood and watching him.

Because, now that the danger had passed, she was at a bit of a loss...  She had never expected to be rescued by the King of Thieves -- nor brought to a whorehouse, for that matter.  She needed to make a plan, to find her guards and get home...

Or did she?

visualspice

One boot dropped to the floor, then another as he offered her a smirk.
"You just going to stand there? The bed won't bite."
And the as he moved down to pull off his socks, he tossed those aside as well before peering back over at the Grand Duchess and... noting her expression, he laughed.

"Is a whore house to uncouth for the Grand Duchess?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

A light blush spread over her cheeks, and she peered back at him with a slight smile.  "To be honest, Dekka, I'm not sure what to do with myself.  I can't say I've ever visited a whorehouse before."  Obviously.

Delicately, she moved closer to him and ran a hand along the bedframe.  It looked so...used, she supposed was the correct term.  It made her miss her comfortable bed at home...

visualspice

Dekka's eyes followed hers as she studied the bed.
"It ain't no royal mattress but it'll do in a pinch. And since it's been worn in with use, it's got a few comfy spots on it. Come here, let me show you,"a nd he captured his arms around her waist and pulled her in.

Ivory

Kathryn fell into his arms all-too-willingly, allowing him to sweep her away for just a moment.  There was safety here...which was not something to be cast off so quickly.  And, besides, it was Dekka -- he always possessed a unique knack for making her feel better.

"I suppose you've heard what happened..."

visualspice

"Heard what happened?" he asked, his lips suddenly finding her neck and kissing it all over.

Ivory

"You...don't think it's unusual for me to be wandering about without guards, dressed like a commoner?"

Surely, that should ring some alarm bells...

Not that she expected him to be looking for her, but it must have surely gotten around town by now: the Grand Duchess had been attacked.

visualspice

"Of course I'm curious, but I'm sure you've got your reasons," he asked, peering up at her and studying her in her clothes. "Dressing like you used to dress around me... when you were younger." His hands moved up her sides before he peered up into her face. "Maybe it's an ego thing, but it seemed almost as if you wanted to call me out."

Ivory

"Dekka..."  How could she tell him that this wasn't for him?  That he had never entered her mind?

Half-sitting, she studied his face with a sad expression on her own.  "You really don't know?"  How could he not?  Surely, even Calent knew by now...

"The priests at Saint Solee..."  There was a slight waver in her eyes, though the tears refused to fall.  "They killed Molly.  And they poisoned me.  And if it weren't for my guards...  They would have killed me too."

visualspice

Dekka's face fell at such a comment, eyes sparkling with a hardened concern as he peer into her eyes.
"What?" he breathed, taken back by what she said. He forced a smile, trying to keep his suave air about him, but it was more than evident even he was rattled by this. "By who? Why?"
He supposed he should have been paying more attention, but he was watching out for his own ass again, he didn't have a lot of time to to play catch up on what was all going around. Things seemed to move rather fast here since the war...

Ivory

"I don't know," Kathryn answered honestly as she settled down onto the bed beside him, her body pressed up against his.  "Calent's enemies, I'm sure.  There was a mob outside...  But it was a church, so I thought..."  What kind of terrible person killed inside a church?

"I have no idea if my guards are still alive.  Or if they're looking for me..."  Reaching out, her hand squeezed his gently...and then, with a soft laugh, she confessed, "They won't look for me here..."

visualspice

Dekka's gaze hardened. It made sense there would still be tensions. Her husband was waging a war he could not win. And the population was angry. But at her last comment, he found himself smirking.
"Or course not. Your lover's the whore, not you." And he turned to her and kissed her on the mouth, hands smoothing down her arms. "You're safe now. Don't worry about your guards."

Ivory

Yes, that was all she wanted to hear...  That she was safe now...

Although, most of those in her social circle might think differently of her habits...  Sleeping with a man who was not her husband...and doing things that might not be appropriate...

Still, she looked up at him with a smile.  "Good."  So it all had just been good timing and luck...but, those were the very things, she supposed, gave Dekka his success...

"So, I suppose...  You have me completely at your mercy."

visualspice

Dekka had moved on to nurse at her neck. At her words, he breathed a soft, hot laugh against her throat.
"Of course I do. I always do." And he went back to nursing at her neck.

Ivory

Truer words, she supposed, had never been spoken, because it was true...  She always seemed to be at his mercy...and she loved every second of it.  Her eyes fluttered closed, and she murmured, breathily, "Then help me forget about it."

For a little while, anyway...

visualspice

Dekka growled against her throat.
"What do you think I'm workin' on?" And this teeth raked up the side of her neck to where they landed, nibbling on her ear. "It's an art form to seduce the Grand Duchess," he purred, hands grazing down her body cupping her breasts as he fondled them hungrily through her clothes.

Ivory

A chill traveled through her as she felt his teeth against her skin.  A heated blush was making itself known across her body, and she leaned up into his hands.  There was no complicated outfit to remove this time -- nor was there a fear of being discovered at any moment...and that felt odd, somehow.  But nice.

"An art form?" she repeated with a grin.  If it were an art form, he was the one who invented it...

"Are there rules here?"

visualspice

"Tear off her clothes and fuck?" And a single sweeping heft of her skirts had her legs fully exposed while his hands began to roam down south, up her thighs, between her thighs before a few fingers moved to stroke at her sex.