Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Isako coloring contest!

Started by Anadwen, March 30, 2014, 07:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

so, here is a perfectly clean high-resolution lineart of Isako:

http://anadwen.deviantart.com/art/Isako-ink-443583104

you can copy, or download it.

The thing is: you color it in the way you find most appropriate and fitting for the character - keeping her characteristic marks, like red eyes and black hair, off course! - and submit to this thread!

There are hardly any rules...

1. Keep the base lineart unchanged (though you can add stuff like flower patterns on the scarf etc.)
2. Make it look like... Well, like Isako should look, or like you think she should look 8D

The artwork should be submitted till the 1st of May, and the winner will be announced on the 3rd of May. The judge is me - I'll say which one I like the most, and submit my own coloring, which, however, won't enter the contest.

And the prize? The prize is... borrowing my best sword for a day Me drawing you a portrait of one of your characters which you can pick yourself! And that means full, inked and colored portrait!

Good luck with it, I'm looking forwards to the entries! I'm sure they'll all be lovely!

Update: Does anyone volunteer as a third party judge? I have had a suggestion for this, and I quite agreed that an unbiased person could help out!

Paradox

Quoteor like you think she should look 8D

Best part. *rubs fins together and cackles like Vincent Price*

Anadwen

As long as you don't make her look like a shark, Sharkie! One of the criteria of judging will also be how much she looks like herself in my mind... And descriptions...

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

This actually made me laugh, too.