Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

KILL CROCS, GET MONEY- OBEY MY DOG (Mini-Event for Essyrni Slave Uprising)

Started by visualspice, March 31, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

@Winters-Feather - sure, sounds good. Do you want to start it or should I? And how?

Chances are Rahib will be found in his workshop or out in the market buying things

Winters-Feather

Alegretto

Hey, everyone, this started up a while ago and I think it's time to get a few more threads going for it. I have two characters, Mal'hin, Captain of the Guards and Rune, the useless Serenian ambassador who are going to be involved. I'm open to all kinds of plotting with them, so if you're interested, just post here or PM me.

visualspice

I also have some characters unplotted for for this event XD

Harmanaija (though she probably won't attend unless hired by somebody, or invited to tag along with?), Evelyn (who will naturally attend to show she's just as much of an Essyrni as the rest, though she HERSELF will not be participating, obviously!) Just a spectator! And also Ne'friss could be a spectator as well~

>_> Harmanaija now has a thread and um, I forgot Evelyn is in one XD *derps*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Quote from: Alegretto on June 09, 2014, 01:21:54 PM
Hey, everyone, this started up a while ago and I think it's time to get a few more threads going for it. I have two characters, Mal'hin, Captain of the Guards and Rune, the useless Serenian ambassador who are going to be involved. I'm open to all kinds of plotting with them, so if you're interested, just post here or PM me.

I'd be up for a group thread with Persea and those characters. And @Ivory 's Malika, too!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

@Alegretto @Ivory
Check it out <3
New Thread for this Event, here!

and also another thread (which is determinably to take place after the one linked above this one....
Is for @Lion
and can be found here.

visualspice

Just posting it here in case anyone wants to follow the threads, but lion and I have a thread for our characters Anran and Harmanaija here.

visualspice

Just making a post to remind people this mini-event is still open and we're always looking for more people to play ^_^

visualspice

Just letting you guys know this event is still going on, so if you're interested in joining in on this, let me know! :D

visualspice

Just posting so it's noted- this mini-event is now complete and closed. Thanks to all who have participated :D