Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hot Pink Dissidence [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She should have been thankful she had gotten away from her kidnappers with her life, but she was currently half-weeping over the fact she was actually able to come out of this alive and in her favorite pink dress. Though it was soiled, dirty and torn; it was the only thing she had left that connected her back to nobility, and she was not about to let that portion of her life slips away.

The last few weeks had been some sort of surreal, lucid nightmare- and she had no idea she was capable of such things- nor were men. And it was only when she had come back to reality outside of the dark that she realized why she had even been in this mess to begin this.

She had to get back to her husband. And now she was beginning to wish she had not been so foolish. Now what could she tell him? That she wanted to fix their marriage but had just been having hot and wild sex with a bunch of kidnappers? Granted.. it had been against her will some of the time, but Valia's sex drive had been so repressed, she enjoyed it and found herself almost never fighting when they took advantage.

But it left her feeling so dirty, and so numb- and with no idea where to go, she found herself half- in tears before she saw the back of a man dressed in soldier's clothing.
Oh, thank Ansgar! A soldier! A soldier would protect her! A soldier would keep her safe! A soldier would see her safely brought back to her husband.

And now her tears were slipping down her cheeks as she dashed after him and clung to his arm suddenly.
"Oh, dear soldier! Help me please! Men had attacked me, tried to kidnap me but I got away! Please, I have to get back to warn my father. To be reunited with my husband! And I-"
And the second the soldier turned around she remembered the face and a shiver coursed through her.
"Trevian?" She blinked. "Trevian Treyburn?"
And immediately she remembered the exact words he whispered to her at the ball and flushed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Trevian was just finishing saddling his horse when he heard the voice of a woman.  Its familiarity was quickly overwhelmed by its sense of urgency and fear, and he turned around with his hand on his sword almost immediately...to come face to face with Lady Valia Coleridge.

Trev's surprise was apparent.  He looked her over once -- but then, trained soldier that he was, his eyes lifted to the path behind her.

"Lady Coleridge, your sister has all of Connlaoth looking for you!"  But she had been attacked by men -- men who would, no doubt, want her back...  "Please accept my sincerest apologies for my boldness, but..."  Looking away from the forest path, his eyes met hers, and he gave her a wide, roguish grin.  "...Fighting was never my strong suit."

Grabbing her by the waist without warning, he boosted her up onto the saddle of his horse and swung up behind her just as a small knot of men cleared the path.  Trev dug his heels into his mount, and the beast thundered forward.  He kept waiting for a crossbow to dig into his back as they hurried away -- but luck was with them, it seemed.

It was only when he judged the distance great enough did he slow his horse and turn his attention to the girl huddled in his arms.  "Are you alright, my lady?"

visualspice

Before Valia could speak, her breath was caught within her throat and she- drawn onto a saddle and held protectively within the man's arms. Her heart, she only realized now, was beating so fast it was deafening, so at his words, she blankly blinked before what he said caught up to her.

"No," she admitted, tears stinging at her eyes. "Let's just get away from here. Far from here." And she shivered. Lest those men find her again...
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Part of Trev -- the part he associated with his mother -- was elated that he had been the one to find the missing sister of the Grand Duchess -- but he was sincerely concerned for her.  She looked terrible and hurting...and his kindness over-rode that little voice.

"My brother's house is near here.  It's quiet and...pretty much in the middle of nowhere."  Even as he spoke, he slowly worked off his jacket, which Valia would soon find tucked around her in an almost brotherly gesture.  "We'll be safe there."

He felt a bit bad hoping his siblings wouldn't be around, but...  Illi would get overly involved, somehow...although Lady Coleridge could probably use some feminine sympathy...

"At least for the night.  We can head to the palace in the morning."

visualspice

Valia cringed at the notion, but nodded her head. Oh! Her sister would be FURIOUS with her. But her sister's scorn was better than finding herself entangled in a mess of again with those two brother kidnappers-  and with a sigh and shake of her head she simply nodded.

"Y-yes, just please. Hurry and get us there!" She was exhausted and hadn't had proper sleep in days.

Ivory

Trev wanted to pry -- of course he did! -- but he let the girl sit in silence as he maneuvered the horse onto a trail that led towards Red's property.  She was lucky they weren't far from the weaponsmith...although he doubted anything of Illi's would contain her chest, he realized with a thoughtful frown.

"I'll see what I can do about getting you something to wear from my sister's closet."  Even if he wasn't too optimistic...

visualspice

Her mind was a mess, as was her clothing, but at the idea of losing her lovely pink dress, her expression turned to that of fear. She leaned away from him a little, half hugging her arms around herself.
"But this dress was gifted to me by my sister....."
And it was pink! And she had barely even worn the thing- and now it was in shambles, like the rest of her life.

Ivory

Rather than finding himself annoyed, Trev merely needed slightly and answered soothingly,  "I understand.  You wouldn't want someone of my fumbling skill to repair or launder it, but we could certainly store it safely away until we can find someone to give it the attention it deserves.  I'll pay for the repairs myself, my Lady -- my seamstress is the best in Uthlyn."  Although, he thought, the dress was likely beyond even her skill...  "In the meantime, you'll have something clean and comfortable to wear."

Thank goodness Illi was a bit girly...

"How does that sound?"

visualspice

Valia wasn't sure what she thought, so instead of saying a word, she simply nodded her head and shivered in his arms.

Ivory

It didn't take them long to reach their destination: a little cottage and workshop set back from the main road.  In the yard, the soldier helped his charge off the horse and readjusted his jacket over her shoulders for the moderate warmth the over-sized jacket offered her.

Trev knocked a few times, but there was no answer.  He shot the door a thoughtful frown, then slipped a set of picks out of his pocket.  "I'll have this door open in a minute..."

Red wouldn't mind him breaking and entering -- not if there was a lady in distress concerned.  True to his word, a moment later, the door was swinging open to reveal a neat, cozy little cottage.  "Red?  Illi?"  Trev called as he gently guided the girl inside.  Silence greeted them, and Trev turned to look at her with a warm smile.  "Looks like it's just us."

visualspice

Valia shifted her weight beneath the jacket. It was cold, though most of Connlaoth was freezing, so the second the place was opened she rushed inside. But.it was cold in their, too. Shivering, she turned to Trevian.

"It.. its cold," she.murmured. "And small." Tucking back some blond locks she began to look around, and part of her had to wonder if this place was similar to the cabin her sister and the king of thieves stole away to.

Ivory

"I'll start a fire," Trev replied and made his way over to the fireplace.  He crouched down in front of it, then laughed softly.  "Seems that way, doesn't it?"  He, after all, was much more accustomed to grander accommodations himself...and he rarely had reason to visit his brother.  "Red was disowned when I was just a kid, so what he's got, he had to earn himself."

And, to be honest, he didn't do too bad...

There was a crack, and, finally, a blame blossomed in the fireplace.

"I'll pull a chair over for you to warm yourself.  Do you like tea, my lady?"

visualspice

Valia chewed on the inside of her cheek as she waited, her eyes still scanning the musty smelling small home. But when a chair was offered, she shook her head.
"Y-yes." What noble lady didn't like tea?

Ivory

Trev moved into a kitchen, where his movements were accompanied by the sounds of clattering pans before he returned with the tea pot.  He placed this over the fire, then disappeared back into the kitchen in search of a tea set.

Thank God for Illi, he mused, or he'd be likely to find nothing at all.

When he came back this time, it was with the tea set balanced in one hand and with a sleeping gown draped over the other.  "This probably isn't as fine as the clothing you're used to, but it will do, I think."

visualspice

Valia blinked at the plain linen and wrinkled her nose. But even as she found hints of arrogance ready and hot at the tip of her tongue, instead of saying anything at all, the poor girl suddenly broke down an cried.

Ivory

Trev's expression shifted quickly, moving from something cheerful to concerned as he set the set and gown down.  It may not have been overly appropriate -- but, well, Trev wasn't quite known for such things.  His arms circled her in a comforting embrace, enveloping her in warmth and a faint smell of his cologne mixed with that of a fresh fire.

"There, there," he urged soothingly.  "You're safe now.  Just let it out."

visualspice

Valia choked on her sobs, and for once in her life- was at a loss of words. His words were soothing, his body warm and soft,a nd what she wouldn't give for those arms to be her husbands as she melted into them and continued to weep.

Ivory

Trevian's reputation, while deserved, often omitted his kindness and his patience.  With unlimited sympathy, he let her sob onto his shoulder, leaving a growing tear-stain in the fabric of his uniform as he let her, simply, cry.  After what she had been through -- whatever that entailed -- it was probably for the best.

As her sobs began to fall away, they were replaced by another sound -- the gurgling bubble of the water heating in the kettle.  It would begin to whistle soon, reminding them that their tea could be made ready.

Rather than pull away from her or push her back, he murmured softly, "The tea's about done, my lady."  And he would leave it to her if she wanted him to attend the tea or if she felt better clinging to him.  Except for the obnoxious whistle of the tea pot, he would have let her cry on his shoulder all night.

In fact, that still might happen...

visualspice

Valia gave a small sniffle, her face puffy from tears as she brushed away at a few of them.
"Y-yes. The tea," she said through a hot sigh,a nd peered away from him, looking at the kettle as she fussed over her pink, torn skirts. "Maybe some tea will make me feel better."
But thank the Gods she was with someone she knew. Someone that could help her- even as she felt so embarrassed and ashamed over what had happened between her and those men...

And recalling that fact made her shiver.

Ivory

Trev handkerchief appeared in his hand.  He was a man who enjoyed fine things, and his silken handkerchief, embroidered with his initials, reflected this fact.  With a tender smile, he lightly pressed the fine material against her swollen cheeks, dabbing away the tears gently.

With the light of the fire highlighting her face -- and now that he was properly looking at her -- he could see the bruising now...and it made him take all the more care.  "There we are."  His smile seemed satisfied as his eyes moved searchingly over her delicate features.  He wasn't much of a fighter, it was true, but the men who hurt her would be lucky to escape his wrath if they found them now.

"Keep this, in case you should find need of it," he offered as he tucked the handkerchief neatly into her hand.  He swung the kettle away from the fire, just as it began to pop and hiss, and turned his attention back to the girl.

The poor, hurting girl...

"Are you sure you won't sit?"