Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After the Storm [Lion rawr!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 05, 2014, 10:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Aw, shut it," he mumbled and sighed.  "I'm just as rankled as you are.  At least I smell better.  You smell like pits."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"Tch! As if."

Rising up, Yasmin walked over and plopped onto his cot with him, then leaned over him and gave him a big, loud sniff. "Mmm, upon further assessment, yes! You're absolutely right! Why, you smell divine! Such sweet, sweet ambrosia that's getting my knickers all askew, that delicious Essence of Agrian." She didn't even know what knickers were, but she'd heard a foreigner use the phrase and hoped she was using it right!

"Nothing better than the scent of sour milk and camel sweat. Mm, mm, mmm!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Persea had been troubled over this whole event for the majority of the day. In fact, she was so distraught over it she grew ill and took refuge into her room for hours. But tossing and turning and nearly vomiting more did little to ease her suffering, and with an exasperated sigh, she tossed off her blanket and rose to her feet.

WHen her guards asked where she was going she simply waved them off. What drew her towards the prisoners again was beyond her, and as she neared the deep steps that lead to their cells she had to fight off the urge to vomit. But swallowing it all day, she continued to make her way down the steps but paused at the sound of voices.

Was that laughter?
She paused and strained her ears for more, being certain to keep out of sight.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Agrian gave a snort and raised his arm, turning to her.  He shoved his armpit right into her face.  "You like it so much, why don't you have some!" he hissed and resisted laughing out loud.  "It'll make you all hot and bothered."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"WAH!" Yasmin let out a rather high-pitched, rather un-gladiator-like squeal when he shoved his sweaty armpit in her face! She jerked away so fast she fell over onto her side, propped up on an elbow, and held her nose with her free hand while making a sour face.

"I think I do feel a swoon coming on!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Just don't hurl all over my cot," Agrian said with a snort, grinning down at her.  He took the small rolled pillow and hurled it at her face.  "Besides, at least I don't smell like liver and onions!  Bleh!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Oof!" The pillow smacked her, and with a laugh Yasmin grabbed it, sat up, and started to wail on him with it, smacking at his shoulders. "You saying I smell like liver and onions? Huh? Huh? I'll have you know I smell like a gosh-darned lady!"

visualspice

Upon hearing the conversation turn into.. well, what it turned into, made her release a giggle. But that was promptly hushed by her hand suddenly covering her mouth. And of course her laughter echoed through the dark. At least the prisoners couldn't see her-
But why did she care? And why did she find herself down here again?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Agrian was laughing until he heard the sound of a giggle, and he immediately grew alert.  He took the pillow from Yasmin, stopping her for a second.  "Someone's listening," he whispered lightly to her.  "Lady?  If you call fonk, how a lady smells," he said aloud, but did not laugh.  Instead he was listening for sound down the hall.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin's eyes widened and she froze, straining to listen for a moment, before she caught on to Agrian's game and pitched her voice a little louder.

"O-ho! Well! You need to have your nose checked then, good sir, because I smell like peaches!"

Her voice came out stilted and obviously forced, and she gave Agrian an apologetic look and a small shrug. She never claimed to be an actress.

visualspice

And Persea couldn't tell the difference. The peaches comment made her giggle again, and it was hard to muffle that through her hands. But it had gained someone else's attention when a guard called out, "Halt- Who goes there!?"
And Persea froze. And the moment the guard saw her...

"Your grace!" And he dropped to one knee. "Forgive me. I did not know you were here."

Lion

Agrian's hand immediately came over Yasmin's mouth.  And silence followed as he heard the guard reveal who their eavesdropper was.  "The bitch never quits does she," he muttered to himself.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin hushed, going still when Agrian covered her mouth. The Shah?! The Shah was listening in on them just now?! Gently prying Agrian's hand away, she gave him a startled look. "What does she want?"

Not that he would know...

Lion

Agrian approached the bars  and looked out into the dim torch-light of the prison corridor.  He wanted to call out, but would rather wait and see.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"She still there?" Yasmin asked in a whisper, though she had the feeling that their sudden whispering and silence was probably way more obvious that they knew the Shah was there than their loud talking. When a loud group of people suddenly went dead quiet, you just knew they were up to something.

visualspice

It took a while for their questions to be answered, Persea's voice coming out only seconds after Yasmin's last question.

"That is because I did not wish to be disturbed," she replied coolly, or as coolly as she could. She still feared the trembling in her voice would be evident, but she kept her chin up high and hte guard simply saluted her.

"You may return to your post."
And with that, the guard obliged, hesitating and wanting to tell the Shah to remain careful but...
He said nothing, and once again, there was silence.

Lion

"I guess she is," Agrian replied, still looking out toward the corridor, to see if the Shah would appear.  Then he said aloud.  "We have had a long day, my friend.  We should get some rest.  The Shah was very generous to allow us to watch it at all.  We should count our good fortune."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Yasmin looked at Agrian with a small smirk, catching what he was doing--and she decided to play along.

...In a way that, hopefully, discouraged the Shah from creeping on them!

Cupping her hand near her mouth, she said, "Who said anything about resting? Come now, Agrian. Come to my bed! My body burns for your touch! Take me, you mighty stallion, and spear me with your shaft. Let's make the most of this night, for it may be our last!"

Lion

Agrian made a "what the fuck?" face at her and had to cup a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.  "Indeed.  I-I...I didn't know how long I could keep my passions concealed!  In the heat of blood and death, and the need to survive, I was always drawn to you.   Oh.....Your breasts....they're as beautiful as I always thought they would be!"

He shrugged to Yasmin, and peered down the hall again.  But it was the guard he saw, face pissed as he launched his whip and rattled it against the bars.  "Shut up down there!" he growled.

Agrian continued to imitate loud moaning sounds and heavy grunts, despite the threat.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"OOOH! AGRIAN!" Yasmin howled over the guard's threat, as she backed away from the bars to avoid him. "Yes! Take me like an animal, you beast! Fill me with your passion! Ram me with your ROD! Oh! Yes! Harder! HARDER! Coat me with your virulent sweat!"

She paused, shot Agrian a smirk, and shrugged. Alright. She hadn't quite meant to use virulent, but she got a little carried away! Hopefully they were dumb and thought it meant virile!