Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

need something for her to do...

Started by Anonymous, October 16, 2005, 08:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have Astrid that needs amusement and someone to talk to. Right now she is nowhere and I'm not sure where I am going to take her. She's an assassin for hire. Anyone have any use for her in plot form or just want to hang out with her?

Anonymous

well. she can join vharzyym. they reside in zantaric, the thread "dreaded plans" or their outpost in zantaric temple. Their a growing organization/ army heading a huge organized crime ring and eventual conquest of the surrounding areas. My character, Venorik, is the supreme overlord. They don't really hide their existance, so she wouldn't have a hard time finding them.

Anonymous

*whistles*

*throws in ad for the Vikings in the arctic*

*walks away casually*

Anonymous

Heeey! :) Rhi and I started a thread with our dudders... You can reply to them. ^_^

(name of the thread is "So, uh...where exactly are we, again?" In  the.. zan-entertherestofthenamehere) XDD I can't spell it yet. (place where Mr.pushy's Vhyzryym are........ ) I can't spell that one either! 8D

Anonymous

Dont join Vharzyym

it's bad for your health and can cause chronic lung problems!

Anonymous

Unless you have a plot idea that dosn't really have to do with them *evil cackle*

Rhindeer

*cackles along with Jezz*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa