Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her own whimper was quiet compared to his as she only paused the kiss to catch a breath before tightening the hold she had on him and kissing him with increasing need.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He grabbed her face, pulling her in close until they were one.  He drank her lips, kissing her with need.  He loved her.  Oh how he needed her now more than ever.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna didn't talk, in fact, it appeared as if she could scarcely breath as their kisses were so intense and deep that she was panting between each one as her hands smoothed up his back and she kept close to him, just holding him, loving him and never wanting to let him go.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I love you Renna," he panted between kisses.  "I love you beyond all reason.  I love you more than life itself.  Despite all my regrets, you were never one of them."  He hugged her to him, and lifted her up from the sofa with a strong body that might have surprised even her.  Oakley was no longer the boy she was infatuated with, and he, though he still stumbled here and there, no longer allowed himself to be set back by awkwardness.  Not when it came to Renna.

He carried her from the sitting up, walking up the stairs to her bedchambers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She was in fact, surprised by his sudden bridal style carrying of her and making off with her up the stairs, and the blush on her cheeks could attest to that. And as they neared the top, she found herself no longer able to contain her own joy as she confessed, "And I love you, more than life itself. Through all of my regrets, my mistakes, you were never one of them." And she leaned upwards to kiss him deep.

Lion

Oakley held her fast to him, carrying her off to her bedroom where they had often made love.  Something felt different about this time.  Something more resolute.  As if this was the way he always intended it, to carry her as his wife.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Oakely wasn't the only one who felt the newness. This diligence, this desperation coming from her lover whisked her away into their own little world with just a little more cement, the stance he took with her in his arms, final, and she couldn't help but kiss him, not caring where this path ended, just so long as she was with him.

Lion

Oakley closed the door behind them, locking out her small dog, but for his own good really.  He laid her across the bed and crawled over her, possessively, passionately, fully intent on making her his.  If fate would not let her be his wife, it could do nothing to keep them apart.  He loved her, more than he could fully express in words.  And that left it only to be expressed in body.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Their clothing didn't even need peeled away. Renna wasted no time in hiking up her skirts and deftly finding the clasps on his trousers. She could already feel his need, and once his pants were open, his warm, hard shaft spilled out and she simply guided it between her legs while kissing him, and kissing him hard.

Lion

Oakley moaned, loudly at the sensation of being within her once more.  But damn the ruffles of her dress for being in the way!  He pushed them out of the way to find her face to kiss her again as he started to move against her body.

His motions were quick, decisive but not too fast.  He made her his, and was sure to express that very notion, through every motion of his hips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Though she was a whore, and a top class one at that, it didn't mean she was ever lucky enough to make love. Most men wanted to just fuck, to let themselves go into a pretty girl that was anything but their wife. But Oakley? Oakley was her heart, her world, and to feel him take her...
It was all the hope she needed as she kissed him back, almost whimpering from such contact.

Lion

In this moment, she was his wife.  And he her groom, and this was the first night of many in which they would be together.  Perhaps he was just a dreamer, or maybe he thought she was that missing piece that would make his life feel whole at last, but he made her his completely, taking her with slow, diligent need.  He was desperate, caged, and whatever moment of freedom he had, he would share it with her.  They were one.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

If perfect could be a thing, this moment was surely it. The pair seemed so intune with their bodies that their love and ecstasy flowed like ocean waves. And as they rose and fell and met chaotically in the middle, she paused just then, nearly at her peak and told him,
"I love you ."

Lion

In the aftermath, Oakley lay beside her, his clothes a tangle and strewn all about the bed.  He was panting, hard, their antics had taken quite a lot out of him after all and he was no longer the young boy he'd once been.  He smiled, gently, as was his wont as he looked across to Renna, no words need be said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna simply smiled at him, her body positively glowing. She too, said nothing as she leaned up to kiss him softly.

Lion

Oakley couldn't help it, but he smiled against her lips, kissing her back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You should stay the night," she told him, a hand gently brushing through his hair. "Who would miss you? You could say you were held up..."

Lion

Oakley's eyes lit up.  "Really?" he said.  "You'd let me stay?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"My aunt just died..." she told him, smiling lightly. "I have no clients to see in the morning."

Lion

"I will stay.  I don't care what they say.  I'll stay with you as long as I can," he said with a small grin.  "I love you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn