Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"You say that as if you have a choice," she told him, giving him q playful, predatory look.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley put his hands up.  "Renna?  You got that weird look in your eye.  Renna!"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

And with a yelping laugh, she clung onto him, holding him tightly and pinned him down as she kissed him, and kissed him fierce.
"Yes, scream my name!" she laughed, and continued to kiss him, moving to his neck and ear.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Renna!" he yelped and laughed and was thrilled and scared all at once.  It reminded him of their youth, to play like this, and all his worries and sorrows slowly melted away as he crawled around underneath through the sheets.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"You can not escape!" she cried after him, easily pinning him again as she worked on giving him silly, sloppy kisses once more.

Lion

If Oakley wanted to resist, he imagined he could easily overthrow her.  But he did resist, but it was clear he wasn't doing it very hard.  It was merely a few swift motions of his head trying to dodge her kisses.  He just laughed, snorting a little bit.  "noooOOOoooooo!  You'll never take me alive!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yes, Oakley Brennick, the whole world will know our love, for when the morning comes you will be the next corpse and they will announce it as death by affections." And though she was giggling still, (after all, it was hard to keep a straight face!), Renna had yet to relinquish her kissing quest upon her love.

Lion

"N-nooooo!" he howled with laughter and continued to resist.  He blew raspberries off to the side as a kiss caught onto his neck and he jerked his whole body up.  "Renna Cartiste!  Now you better listen to me, or-OR..OR ELSE!  I mean it! BWAHAHAHA!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He could not resist. Renna had found his wrists, secured them, pinned them down,a nd began to kiss and suck and breath against his neck.

Lion

"Renna!  You are LADY!"  He howled with laughter, but the feel of her breath on his neck sent a shiver down his spine.  He quivered beneath her, even pinned down as he was.  "Renna..." but whatever he was going to say melted away from thought.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the remark about being 'a lady', her smile spread across his skin that she still kissed. And continued to trail those kisses along his neck, collarbone, then back up to his cheeks, then lips.
And at his silence, she just kept kissing, hands finding any of his open, warm skin she could.

Lion

Oakley moaned beneath her ministrations and his breath hitched at the feel of her hands on his heated flesh.  "Oh Renna..."  At least her courtesan training had been good for something.  He opened heavy eyelids to watching her kiss along his chest, though he no longer fought her, his hands reached up to become lost in the cascade of her hair.  He sat up, just a little and pushed the remainder of her clothes away from her body.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

His own clothing would be peeled away and soon the two met naturally, becoming one in a shuddering breath. Renna rolled her hips, her lips remaining open, though barely breathing, as she reveled in the sensation of him within.

Lion

The motion of her hips made his eyes roll so far back into his head he thought he saw his brain.  Oakley Brennick never considered sex would become an important part of his life, related to any pursuit, even in his marriage.  He did not want to be his brothers - least of all Bren.  But when he was with Renna, he didn't think of all that, the whole world could stop and it didn't matter. 

He kissed her breasts, mouth appreciating them as they deserved and his hands recalled the arches in her spine, her back, where his nails dug in, pressing down onto her hips with some force, so that their bodies might meet with intensity.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Like Oakley, sex wasn't what made her world go round, but if it was sex with Oakley- she was in heaven. Though her outlook might have been tainted by her profession, it did little to taint how she felt with him.
"Oh, Oakley.." she whispered soft and sweet as her hands felt up and down his body. That made her shiver, as he realized she could feel the muscles of his body, where as in their youth, his flesh had been so soft. She supposed she felt different to him as well, having blossomed and developed a lot of curves. She was no longer the skinny little thing he met, and her breasts were more than large enough to fill his hungered lips.

Lion

And hunger they did for her, kissing them and nipping them lightly as their hips met with impassioned force. "Renna," he breathed.  "Renna be mine. Forever. Please."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna whined through a moan as their hips met again and again.
"Anything for you.."s he whispered, fingers entangling into his hair. "I'd do anything just to be yours and only yours."

Lion

Oakley moaned and whimpered and perhaps it was the passion between them that made him completely at her mercy.  As they moved from one position to the next, Oakley coaxing her with learned expertise, he panted hard in her ear.  "Then be my wife," he murmured.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna trembled and felt her sex pulsate, nearly meeting her peak at such a statement.
"But.." she said between whining moans. "You're.. you're already... m-married."

Lion

"Be my wife," he pleaded, half-moaning the statement.  "We belong together.  We always did.  In mind and spirit and body, we are already married."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn