Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna trembled. What he said.. she knew and felt to be true. And her heart and body heated, her lips quivering as she whimpered and found herself kissing him, her sex spasming, her body shaking as she neared her peak.

"Gods.. yes... I'll do it. I'll be yours. I'll be your wife!" she exclaimed, and began to buck wildly, her sex gripping his cock so tight before it began to spasm wildly as she screamed, reaching her climax in a fervent rush of heat and need.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

At long last they both lay prostrate on the bed, strewn across each other like old clothes to be discarded.  Oakley hadn't been so satisfied in months, not before all this.  For a brief moment, it felt as if they were truly free.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She thought the same, as she lay there limp and useless. But after a long moment, she turned to him and gently placed a hand on his.
"In the.morning... Let's take my Aunt's carriage and go."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley turned his head curiously toward hers.  His hand returned her grip, threading his fingers into hers.  "Go?  Go where?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her eyes sparkled in a dance as she smiled.
"Anywhere. Anywhere but here. Let's start a new life, let's get married, and let's forget the world to create one of our own." She gave his hand a tight squeeze.

"If my Aunt's death has taught me nothing, is that we have only one life... one chance."
And so far, she felt her's had been completely fucked up. And there was so much regret, so much longing....

Why not fall prey to her desires? To her wishes? Dreams?

Lion

Oakley smiled gently at her, in his soft Oakley way.  He squeezed her hand back.  "Let's."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was at this time, Froof was pawing at the door again, and his little nose was sniff, sniffing at the bottom of the door. He released a high pitched, whimpering whine before pawing at the door again.

"Bark!"

Renna smiled up at Oakley, then looked over at the door.
"I think Froof wasn't to know what all of the commotion was about."

Lion

"What are we going to do about the dog?  We can't drag it across wherever it is we're going," Oakley said and sat up on the bed.  He slid off the sheets and walked toward the door, and as soon as he opened it, the furry little animal zoomed through the door and jumped up onto the bed, wagging his tail and nuzzling into Renna.

Oakley smiled and considered the dog.  And the way Renna coddled over the thing as if it were a small child.  And maybe it was to a woman that would likely never have any - or any she might be allowed to keep.  The dog was her family...and Oakley had his.  He looked at his ring and frowned at his own hand.  He felt a ball forming in his throat and he slowly took the ring off.

"No more," he whispered and threw the ring into the fireplace.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Startled, Renna turned just in time to watch what he did.
"Oakley?" she asked, and Froof began to bark as the fire hissed in response to the golden ring.

Lion

"I'm free," he said.  He turned to her and his face was stern, edges sharper than they were all those years ago.  "No one decides my fate anymore.  I don't care about the consequences.  The only thing that matters is you, and my child.  No one else.  I don't care about my wife.  I don't care about my father or my brothers.  They can have everything else.   You are my wife.  You are my life."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And just then, the calling bell came ringing. It was definitely something to tear her out of the moment, which was overwhelming her to the point she felt dizzy.

She didn't turn or try to pay attention to the calling bell. It was such an odd hour. She could only hope whoever it was would come back tomorrow. She could easily pull off the excuse she was in mourning.

"But what can we do, Oakley?" she asked, sobered. "I want nothing more than what you confess to me, but where can we go? What can we do? I could never take you from your family.... and our country is at war."

The call bell came again, which made her agitated as she cast a soured look towards the hall that lead to the stairs that spiraled down and opened up to the front door- where the bell continued to ring...
and ring.

Lion

And it would keep ringing and ringing with no attention paid to it. 

"We can do what we should have done when we were young.  We can leave together! Tonight!  Tomorrow! Soon!  I can't live in agony any longer.  Let's get out of this hell?  We'll go to Serendipity.  Make a new life for ourselves."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"But Oakley..." and she paused, the ringing having stopped before she whispered. "But what if your family? Your daughter..."

Lion

"You're my family.  You always have been, and we wasted time trying to allow excuses to keep us from being happy together.  How stupid of your aunt to teach you this wasted trade, when we could have been happily married.  When your fortune and reputation could have been saved in doing so as well.  You should be my wife," he said hysterically.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her eyes filled with tears as she looked into his eyes.
"Then let's leave. Let's leave this country. Tonight. My aunt has things I can use for money. And I have many jewelry I have no need to wear. We could easily make it into Serendipity. I know some people, and some connections to where the roads would be safe."

Not to mention... her ability.

Lion

Oakley dressed in his rushing, fixing himself up with their new plan as reassurance.  "We'll go out the back.  Forget the door, they'll go away after a while," he said and fixed his hair, slicking it back.  "I'll help you pack."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She nodded and moved towards the door.
"You handle my things. Just grab what is valuable, and also practical. I'll see what I can fetch from her things."

Moving fast, she was moving fast to pile up golden rings and emerald earrings and anything else that shined. After a while, she just dumped the drawer out, and paused a moment to see something wedged between the drawers.

Crouching lower, she narrowed her gaze and reached in- and soon came out holding a thin, blue velvet back book.

Lion

"What is that?  What do you have?" he asked.  Oakley approached her, a packed bag in hand already before he looked at the blue velvet book.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Blinking, she shook her head.
"I don't know. Maybe a diary?" And she thumbed idly through the pages.

Lion

Oakley might have been more curious had the tension not been deep in a moment like this. "We need to go, Renna.  We'll take it with us.  Quickly your trunk is just over there,"  he said. And as the case was filled with what was necessary he carried it over his shoulder and began for the stairs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn