Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Into the Hive (Salidia)

Started by Wicked Basket, April 30, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Well that would've never been a problem if you haven't..."

Lukas stopped mid sentence as he thought everything over. She was right. Despite her initial underhanded trickery, she had been nothing but nice to him. Lukas felt a feeling of remorse wash over him.

"They were right," he said softly. "I am a monster."

Salidia

Upon hearing these words Sheilas rushed to Lukas "Dont say that." She demanded squeezing him tighter.

Wicked Basket

"It's true," Lukas told her. "You just don't know why."

Salidia

Wicked Basket

Lukas sighed deeply.

"A long time ago, there was this small village in the woods. They were proud, hardy folk. However, they lacked faith in my master. Being Captain of the Guard, I saw it as my duty to steer them onto the right path. Instead listening to me they insulted me and blasphemed my master. I became so angry with them. They had no faith and no respect, so I....I...."

Lukas choked up as a tear began welling up in his eye.

Salidia

Sheilas tightened the hug even more. "Next time, just tell me okay? You don't have to hide these things from me." She whispered into his ear.

Wicked Basket

"I killed them," Lukas said the tear beginning to roll down his cheek. "I killed them all. Men, women, children; none were safe from my wrath. I slaughtered them all and burned their village to the ground for their ignorance and lack of faith. When I returned home, I was immediately told to leave. I've never seen home since."

Tears fell from his eyes, but he was not completely crying. Not yet anyway.

Salidia

"I'm fairly certain you won't do it again, so can.. can we get moving, were gonna lose daylight."

Wicked Basket

"I can't do it again," Lukas told her. "All my power was stripped from me when I was banished. I am nothing now."

Lukas stood and began taking down the campsite so that they could get moving again. He just wanted to busy himself to take his mind off of things.

Salidia

"If you don't feel like talking," Sheilas spoke quietly as she walked towards Lukas "We can always.." She trailed off, her hands feeling up his chest.

Wicked Basket

Lukas sighed sadly.

"I don't know if I can," he told her. "I'm too depressed."

Salidia

"But it'll cheer you up, promise."

Wicked Basket

"Do what you want with me," Lukas told her. "I don't care."

Salidia

Sheilas frowned, "That's not sexy at all, we should just keep packing then."

Wicked Basket

Lukas silently turned around and went back to work. The campsite was all packed away in no time and they were ready to head off once more. Lukas, however, was still very obviously depressed and inconsolably bummed out. Both the memories of what he had done and how he had been treating Sheilas were weighing heavily on his mind.

Salidia

OOC: I'm gonna do a time skip here

After two days time they had finally reached Salidia's home. Contrary to popular belief, Hive Sentinel was for the majority, over ground. So upon their arrival,  they were greeted by warm beaches and bustling coastal cities. From a distance one could not really tell, but almost everyone was discreetly looking at Lukas and Sheilas. Everything went quiet as they reached her father's palace, and the silence was soon replaced by mumbles and whispers. "Well, here we are." Sheilas said with a shrug.

Wicked Basket

The Hive actually looked a lot more like a city than Lukas had thought. Since they were giant bug things, he figured that it would look more like a bee hive or an ant hill or something.

"It's not exactly how I thought it would be," Lukas commented.

Salidia

"Shall we go insidd then?" She replied opening the doors.

Wicked Basket

"Might as well," Lukas replied. "Ladies first."

Tags: