Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

At that, Valeska laughed- and laughed and laughed.
"Ahh, I'm so drunk, don't mind me!" she went on, giddily. "But we've got too much time to burn and little to do."
And with a smirk, she glanced over at Smed. "Unless you want to rut?" But it was hard to tell if she was even serious as she snorted a laugh again.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Hey, I'm always open for a little ruttin'. Believe me, I'll help you pass the time just dandy."

He took another swig of his brandy, and started capping the bottle.

visualspice

Valeska only flashed him the most politest of grins.
"I dunno... not sure I'd get aroused over.." and her eyes took him in. "A goblin."
Though to be fair, she had fucked some pretty ugly men.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"What's wrong with being a goblin? Goblins rut like rabbits, you know. Average goblin can hit his climax three times before tuckerin' out."

He smiled, crossing his arms.

"And I'm well beyond your average goblin."

visualspice

Valeska smirked.
"It's not that. I'd have to find... something about you, you know... attractive. That would make me want to scream and demand for a fuck. Somehow.. not sure I'm seeing it. Though perhaps I just like my men tall, dark and handsome?"

DaGlobster

Smed thought for a moment.

"Well, I'm dark and I'm handsome. You like scars?" He asked, before he threw off his shirt and light armor in a single, brisk motion.

His upper body, apart from being exquisitely muscled (his attire really did him no justice), was latticed with scars, from all kinds of weapons.

"'Cause I got some pretty nice scars."

visualspice

Valeska wrinkled her nose.
"Yes, but you seem like...a  well muscled child.. Well, perhaps not a child, even though you're like the size of one."

ANd she eyed his body. "Though those muscles are pretty impressive." And she reached a hand out- "May I?" interested to feel if they could be as hard as a man's.

DaGlobster

"Of course you can."

Smed got closer to her, and presented himself for her to touch. She'd find that since he was much smaller than a human, but also capable of leaping clear at a human's head or other physical feats, his muscles were actually pretty hard and dense, probably denser than some human athletes!

visualspice

"Interesting.." she seemed to purr as she touched the muscle. "Feels almost like a rock. I'm impressed." But then she gestured to his pants. "Alright, the least you can do is show me your cock. Maybe if I see what you have... I might be persuaded to find it as a means to pass the time."
She was drunk. What the hell. Though he never thought she'd ever sink to the low of fucking a goblin.

DaGlobster

Smed grinned, and dropped his pants. He wasn't bluffing when he aid he was pretty big for something his size. It definitely was big enough, even just looking at it soft, to satisfy her if she so desired it.

visualspice

Valeska simply stared.
"Well... despite the warning that was unexpected." And she rolled over so she was on her back and parted her legs.
"Alright... pleasure me, my goblin!" she said with a grin-a nd again, it was hard to tell if she was joking.. or perhaps coaxing him on. Though hey, the alcohol did wonders and even if she was joking, her body was slick and ready to go.

DaGlobster

Smed just smirked like a bastard. "I had a feeling you'd come around."

He didn't pussyfoot around the subject, either. He just approached her and went straight in, knowing they probably didn't have too much time. He started fucking her, sighing with relief.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Anyways, are you one of those girls who likes a little pain with their pleasure?" He asked.

visualspice

Not fully expecting to be fucked, Valeska let out a scream of pure pleasure.
"By Kia's name- GODS!" she cried out, her sex slamming around him as he wasted no time in getting to the fuck. And gods did it hurt at first, his girth filling her up that, as her hips began to rock, she almost forgot just what she was fucking.

And after a moment of really getting into the rhythm did she realize what he asked.
"You're a goblin,"s he growled in pleasure. "Show me how a goblin likes to fuck."
And though she wrinkled her nose at the idea as her toes curled and her sex tightened,
"Just..." she panted. "Be careful with your seed. I.." she panted some more. "I didn't expect to be fucking anyone so I'm not exactly.. protected from it." If he got her drift. She wasn't sure IF she could get seeded with a goblin's child- but being drunk, she was still not dumb enough to take any chances. Then again, she wasn't sure if goblin mating was any different than humans. It sure felt pretty unworldly, and he was able to move with such speed-

Like a rabbit..
She smirked at the thought.
He hadn't lied about that and to help seal the vision, she got on her hands and knees so he could fuck her like a dog.

DaGlobster

"What are you on about?" Smed asked as she turned herself over. He paused as she did so, but quickly resumed pace afterwards.

"Goblins and humans can't have kids. But, if you want to be on the safe side, you can always guzzle down my seed when I finish. I don't mind," he said, and as he got back into the rhythm of things, he snapped his teeth at her, and gripped her ass tight with his clawed hands. He'd definitely leave marks, but she'd gone ahead and given him the green light for the rough treatment, so he didn't really care if he hurt her or not.

visualspice

The marks hardly concerned her, but at the revelation, she laughed.
"Then fire away when ready!"
Yeah, she was so drunk- so drunk she was now fucking a goblin..
and actually enjoying it- and more so than most of the sex she had been getting lately.

"G-gods!" she panted. "You can fuck so fast!"

DaGlobster

"Speed's the goblin trademark, Valeska!"

Reaching to her back, he pushed her upper body downwards, pointing her ass up higher so he could thrust upwards and deeper.

visualspice

Valeska growled but let him position her.
"Gods! Gods!" she panted. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" And she laughed, throwing her head back. "And I love it! Just keep it up!" she purred and tightened the walls of her sex so he could get as much pleasure out of it as she was.

DaGlobster

Smed gave her a few spanks, cackling to show that he was enjoying this immensely.

"Hmm, what to do with this..." he muttered, and started rimming her asshole with the tip of a claw. It wasn't long before he pushed the claw in, smiling.

visualspice

Valeska gave a gasp at the sudden intrusion of his claw, but found herself uncontrollably puckering at the sensation. SHe shivered and continued to buck, finding her body at his mercy and just needing to fuck.

DaGlobster

"Holy shit, Valeska. So much for not being to keen on fucking a goblin, eh?" He teased, before he used a second finger in her ass. Using his claws on his other hand, he actually scratched her in his excitement, leaving quite the visible claw mark on her right asscheek.