Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her cheeks turned pink, and she hesitated before she asked, "They can be performed in.... other ways?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"A few ways," Attila said and gave a sweet smile.  "But that can be explored later.  I'm glad you enjoyed the kiss.  I did too."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At such a remark, she tensed.
"Later?" She had never said there would be a later! Not that she'd completely mind... but....
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Only if you wish," he said with a nod and pushed her damp hair from her face.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She released a quivering breath.
"We shall see," her words came out, breathlessly.

Lion

Attila smiled gently at her and his hand trailed down to her chin.  "In the meantime, shall we take a swim?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She felt her cheeks burn at such a suggestion. She wasn't even sure if her legs would work! But she found herself nodding anyways. Not that she could speak. Her tongue was again, useless.

Lion

"We can start in the shallow end," he said and offered her his hand.  He gently led her into the end of the pool where the cliff round off and soon they were wading through it, floating just lightly.  "See?  That's not so hard is it?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She felt so silly, being guided into the waters after having been kissed by a man...
and here her emotions were still not quite sorted out, for as they waded, her foot found a slipper rock as she gasped and slipped forward, right into Attila's side.

Lion

She slipped and nearly slid past him, but his arms reached out for her in time.  Attila gripped her arms, gentle and set her down onto the stone underneath his own feet and chuckled lightly.  "You really should watch your step.  It wouldn't do for you to get hurt, Your Grace," he said as he righted her, though his arms still lingered around her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Once she felt her balance returned to her, she peered up curiously at him.
"I have to be careful with a lot of things," she murmured.

Lion

"I trust your judgment," he said and offered her a smile before gently releasing her and he took her hands, wading through the water.  "Remember what I taught you?  Or do you still need help?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I do not forget easily," she replied, and hesitated briefly before she moved, as gracefully as she could before him with ease. It was almost as if she were an expert, but she was more or less just good at feigning confidence.

Lion

Attila watched her with curious eyes as she swam a little and he clapped his hands lightly.  "Oh?  You're an excellent student," he said and waded off after her.  He stroked backwards, floating along his back.

"This is even more fun, than swimming on your front."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What? To swim with your belly to the sky?"

Lion

Attila laughed. "Of course," he said and swam around her.  "Doesn't my belly look nice enough to face the sky?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She looked away to hide her smile.
"I suppose if you wish to impress the sun and clouds."

Lion

"What if I intend to impress you?" he asked with a toothy grin.  He swam closer and around her, in a circle.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Impress me?" She spared him a small glance and shook her head. "Maybe if you were swimming with your belly down." And at such a thought, she smirked- considering that would be a dead man's float!

Lion

Attila turned over and waded beside her, laughing still, even at the tone of her words.  "But belly up is so much more relaxing.  You must try it.  I can help you.  I'll help you balance."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn