Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Oh? Why is that? Do you enjoy being a teacher?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You could say that," Attila replied.  "Or you might infer I enjoy spending time with you.  Which I do.  Now do you wish to learn or are you set on breaststroke?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"And would enjoying spending time with me have anything to do with me being the Shah?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Oh are you a Shah?  I hadn't noticed," Attila replied with a playful smirk.  "What a wonder to make your acquaintance."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea splashed some water his way angrily, but it was hard for her to hide her smirk.

Lion

Attila floundered under the watersplash and came up for air at last, splashing her back.  "Hey!" he tried to sound indignant but was incapable of doing so between laughs.  "That was uncalled for."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You would dare oppose the Shah?" she asked, brows raised.

Lion

"It depends.  Does the Shah wish for me to drown?" he asked with a crooked smirk.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Can a man like you drown?" she retorted.

Lion

"I wouldn't care to try or test it," he smirked and swam closer to her until he snaked is arm around her waist and he kissed her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The kiss took her by surprise, and was hardly unwanted. She felt the same fluttering within her belly and tickling through her limbs as he kissed her, and she could not help herself but utter a whimpering breath as she leaned into him to deepen the kiss.

Lion

Attila tilted his head as she kissed him back and pressed his mouth harder into hers.  He slipped in a little tongue, seeking to part her lips with his, coaxing her into a deeper kiss, gently running his tongue along hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At first the tongue startled her, but the sensations heating through her made her realize how much she liked it, and instinctively moved her body closer to his as she mimicked his actions and let her tongue wrestle his.

Lion

He kissed her hungrily and his hands snaked along her body, pressing into heated flesh.  Soon his lungs began to hurt and he had to pull away to breathe, pulling on her lip as their mouths parted.  He panted lightly, a small grin touching his lips. "That was another way to kiss," he said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

By the time he spoke, she was dizzy and hot all over. And she peered at him, it was almost through him before she blinked and peered up at him with a new sort of expression, one that spoke of a curious sort of lust.

"Oh... and are there.. other ways to kiss besides that?" Because well, though it was unusual, she rather liked it.

Lion

He chuckled.  "There are a few, some more intimate.  A kiss can be explorative, intimate...erotic..."  He leaned down and kissed her cheek, her mouth and down by her throat, leaving wet kisses and gently working his tongue against her skin.  "Depending on where you kiss, there can be all sorts of effects.  Even a simple kiss on the wrist can be exhilarating,"

Attila reached for her wrists and kissed along her pulse.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea found herself beneath all of such effects and her cheeks flushed fiercely.
"And how is it that you know so much..."s he found herself asking, through a breath. "About... kissing?"

Lion

Attila leaned in and kissed the other side of her neck.  "Some I learned while reading, some through practice," he murmured and let his fingertis slide down along her belly.  "Some through creative exploration."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her hands smoothed up his body as she leaned in, taking.in the scent of his neck and hair and the warmth of his body. Her lips moved in, tasting lightly of his flesh, trailing light then deep alternating kisses before she paused to peer up at him.
"You mean like that?"

Lion

He sighed as pleasant shivers moved down his skin.  She miight have been inexperienced, but her willingness to try made it rather titillating.  Attila chuckled and nodded.  "That's nice," he murmured. 

Attila leaned in to kiss her neck and trailed down along her body until he reached her breasts, kissing between them.  "Or like this," he said before taking a breasts between his lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn