Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Persea let out a soft gasp when his lips moved lower, and she felt the wet warmth of his mouth over her breast, and her nipples hardened. She felt the same warmth growing between her legs that made her squirm, and she found herself feeling dizzy as her lips moved towards his neck again where she kissed at his flesh after moving his hair aside, then trailed down to press them against his shoulder while moaning softly between each kiss.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Attila moaned against her breast, his blood growing hot and roaring in his ears.  His pulse was a wild war drum, beating away as he dragged his lips down her naked body, crawling down to his knees as if in worship, kissing along her belly.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

When she felt his lips going lower, she leaned over his shoulder, hair ticking his arm and back while her hands smoothed down his back, feeling all of his powerful, strong muscles, the warmth of his flesh as the heat within her was growing stronger. She didn't know what was possessing her, but she could not stop, and enjoyed just sampling his skin beneath her touch, as soft breaths of appreciation came out.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Attila kissed along the skin of her sex when his head suddenly went below water level and he held his breath as he began to lap at the warmth between her legs.  He allowed his tongue to slide along her skin, even as air bubbled to the surface.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She froze in place. Never had she been tasted in such a way, or touched, or kissed... or anything. It made her veins tingle and her heart flutter up into her throat, as her breath caught into her lungs, her eyes closing tight and soon,s he wasn't able to hold back her moan.

And that's exactly when one of her personal servant's heard them, and at the sound of her voice, she tensed, her hands, which were in Attila's hair, did so as well, almost painfully so- but he'd be able to hear the voice calling to them, even below the surface of the water.

Lion

Attila had continued his ministrations until he heard the sudden investigative voice of the servant as they emerged from the brush.  Attila suddenly sunk lower into the water, at the behest of Persea's grip in his hair, holding his breath.  His lungs protested with tendrils of pain.

"Your Grace?" the servant said as she stepped through the brush.  "Is everything all right?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Not sure what to say, she remained frozen for a moment before turning to look over her shoulder at her servant.

"Kah-lah, yes... I am fine."

Her servant raised her brows.
"But I heard a noise, I thought..." And then as she looked around, she found that the man who had been there earlier was gone. And she turned her eyes back to the Shah.
"The man who was with you... has he gone?"

Persea grit her teeth. Shit! What was she to say?

Lion

Thankfully, Attila was heavy enough to sink right to the bottom, but his lungs screamed for air.  He could only hope that Persea could send the wretched girl away in time before he passed out.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Y-yes!" Persea snapped. "I sent him off, as should you. I wish to be alone!"

Lion

"Are you certain, Your Grace?" the girl said meekly.  "I do not mean to question you, but you do not seem yourself."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her face heated more red as her mind panicked.
"That is because I wish for.solace but find no.peace!"

Lion

The servant jumped up at her tone and suddenly bowed her head.  "Yes, Your Grace, I do apologize.  Excuse me," she said and departed with haste.

Attila suddenly grabbed for Persea's leg, using her body to pull himself up once the woman was gone, panting heavily.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"By Hakeshna's name, Attila! Keep low, lest Kah-lah sees you!"

Lion

The girl was a nosy one, but Attila kept low to a growth of reeds and dripped the water from his nose.  "Act casual," he whispered.  "Tell me when the coast is clear."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea continued to look around, but Kah-lah was still lurking around the bank.

Lion

Kah-lah lingered around the edge of the pool, collecting palm leaves with her back to the Shah, but Attila remained put when he saw her.

"Get rid of her," Attila murmured.  "She's going to find any excuse to stay."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Get rid of her? And how without it being suspicious?"

Lion

"You're the Shah are you not?" Attila hissed.  "Give her some impossible task."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Impossible task?" Persea stared down at him indignantly. "I am not so heartless."
But what else could she do? Things were looking at lot more suspicious now... especially the way Kah-lah kept eyeing the pair of them.

Lion

"Then ask her to retrieve you some fruit to eat.  Wild Bloom Berries only grow on the drier side of the river.  It will be a while before she would return," Attila said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn