Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stealing a staff from a magi, in Essyrn.

Started by appleyard, June 12, 2014, 06:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appleyard

It is not exactly a secret that Tzahara  daughter of Abbaba El'Akhara, dislikes both of her stepsons. It is not a great secret that of the two, she dislikes Samad- Taim the more. While it is not widely known that she is responsible for several slanderous rumors related to Samad- Taim, it doesn't come as much of a shock that she might want to hurt him in some small way.  Thus, to a thief, who knows the city well, it might not be entirely surprising that she might put out feelers wanting to seek someone that could procure, "something that might be difficult to those unskilled in the profession of acquiring things, to obtain something of a magical nature from someone, who holds the item dear ."   

To those writers with characters with particularly well developed intelligence obtaining networks, you know who you are, you may have heard of the call out for thieves mentioned above, but will probably not know who is behind it. If there is a reason for why you should know more, than what is mentioned here, then PM me.  For interested thieves, also reply here, or PM me.  If anyone has questions, ask away. If I somehow forgot to mention something important, because I'm doing this for the first time, then  let me know.  If someone, who doesn't fit into the two categories wants to get involved, perhaps as a by-standered, then let me know.Thanks for your time.     

Wicked Basket

My character Gabriel would have no problem procuring some magical stick for you. His profile is down in my signature thingy if you're interested.

appleyard

Very interesting character, who will likely obtain what he's after. If that end's up being his goal. I'm going to wait a few days, just to determine if anyone else is interested. Multiple thieves for the same goal isn't a bad thing. I shall also admit, since your character is observant, he will definitely get a chance to see what Samad- Taim is like, as well as the assorted history of his family. If you've read his bio, you'll find that, well, their a bit dysfunctional. 

Oh, in case you don't know, your target, and one of the items for you're being hired for is here:

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=17042.msg198079#new