Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Something less violent, hopefully

Started by waytoonew, July 27, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waytoonew

I'm not sure if this is allowed for someone so new to plan something big in a group but would anyone be interested in a large masquerade ball held in Arca? It could be a fun and less full scale rebellion based event for people to join in on. Not sure how the people would react but it would basically be anyone above a regular peasant in Arca (Serendipity) that could come even nobles and such from other nations are more than welcome.

Not sure if it will be run on a full scale it depends on weather or not people are on board with it...

Codestar7

I'll put Keltros there, to steal things from people!!! (shhhh)

visualspice

An event similar to this will be taking place in Arca soonish (well, soon as I guess Aeyt gets around to finalizing the plots for it? XD )

The event can be found here.
However, this is not a masquerade, just an illustrious party. You can still host a masquerade, I'd just recommend doing so realistically by either having your own noble character host the event, or seeking out if a Lord or Lady might host such an event for you.

I actually hosted a similar, masquerade event plotted here (in Connlaoth)
and it actually took place here :3
it was a lot of fun ^_^
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

On another note, I might have some characters who would be interested/ or would attend:

Clint West- as a young nobleman from Kia's Court, he'd more or less be more than happy to attend!
Aurora Jane- In disguise, she'd love to rub shoulders with a certain set of people in order to expand her connections and find out specific information on items she seeks to steal
Dylanna Swinden (assuming this is before or after her marriage would dictate her name change, or if she'd even be around Arca to attend). But she's all business, so it could only benefit her to show her face~ And despite being a business woman,s he is also a lady of the court.
Jarrett L'issson- a mysterious assassin, he might be there to dance with a few corpses- real or fake!
Lady Acaulian- it's possible this High Lady might attend, just depends on all of the details~

So depending on how this turns out, any one of these characters might show up~
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

I feel like throwing Kruz'Iik into this one.

Daedra

Amelia would be hosting it, it will be fun! :D

waytoonew

There it is, Amelia, or probably her father, would host it!

visualspice

Which Province is she from? Or does she live in the capital?

Daedra

I don't think I put anything specific. I would say she was from the capitol.

waytoonew

I'd assume so since that seems to be the place to meet her!

Bleeding Phoenix

I wonder if Istvan might have mail to deliver from Whitesands during the ball. Present from an absent invitee maybe? Or whatever makes for maximum awkward, really.

Mitsu

I would love to join this. ^^ My character is a bard who can sing and act whole plays out by herself (she is a shapeshifter. Handy, huh?) so she would have some reason to be there. My character is chilling in the city for now so it would be good to meet some people my character might want to hang with.