Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kitten whispers and tickle fights. [Aeyt!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, August 07, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

The performances were delightful, and even better in the comfort and privacy of Ryk's home. There was no trying to look over the heads and shoulders of other revelers, no getting jostled, no fighting for a good spot or trying not to breathe other peoples' body odor. Every area had a good view, and she could really see things up close here.

Which made some of the performances even more amazing, and some even more cringe-worthy! Branwen's sword swallowing had her biting her knuckle with nerves, because how wasn't she cutting herself?! One wrong move and it was over, and to bow like that? She could slice up her insides! And multiple swords? Dear gods, the woman was ballsy! The other performances were amazing, contortionists and jugglers performing amazing feats that seemed to defy the limits of the human body. How people could move like that blew her mind. Einin couldn't even do the splits, and these people were bending themselves into impossible shapes!

But soon, the performances came to an end, and Einin felt pretty good about making that call, with regards to when to eat. Sword swallowing would be uncomfortable, no doubt, and she imagined contortion would likewise be...problematic.

Heading into the beautiful dining hall, Einin took a seat when Ryk pulled it out for her--and sucked in a soft breath, because, er...her bottom was a bit sore. Trying not to blush at the very fresh memory, she sat down gingerly and when a servant filled her wine glass, she took a small sip. And to think, if she stayed the night, there would be more of that to come. She took another sip of wine, deciding it best to clear her thoughts for now, and flashed Ryk a playfully accusatory smile.

Then, as Tiberius joined them, she looked over at him. She remembered him, the student from the mage college, and though she'd been too tipsy at the time, he had made her rather curious.

"I remember you from the other day," she said, smiling. "You're the student from the mage college. How do you like it there?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

At first Tiberius didn't hear Einin's question, he had just thought of something to improve his experiment. It was right there, if he could only just hold onto it. Nope. Gone. He could be so scatter brained. That was why he wrote things down, but he didn't have anything to do that right now. Then a little internal voice, telling him that a gorgeous creature was addressing him, spoke up rather forcefully, disrupting his other internal workings.
        "What's that? The mage college? It's splendid," his brightly burning smile quickly melted, "well if it weren't so expensive. Do they think only nobles have magical talent. There are so many poor commoners, like myself, that can barely afford tuition, and some not at all. The school all but owns you by the time you've finished tutelage."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"...Oh." That hadn't quite been what Einin had expected! She didn't actually know much about the mage college, but had grown curious about it as of late, and though she of course knew there was a disparity between the rich and the poor, she was still a noblewoman, and still had a tendency to take her privilege for granted. She'd always heard of the college as being for all mages.

She supposed it had been naive to think that commoners got to attend cheaply.

Well. This got awkward fast.

"Goodness. Er. I'm sorry, that's...that's really too bad," she said, struggling for something to say to that, and floundering.  She cleared her throat. "I, ah...I'm afraid I didn't realize it was like that."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"Well it's not like that for everyone," Tiber said, "some mages get sponsors to pay their way. That can be good or bad depending on the patron sponsoring them. Especially promising students sometimes get in on scholarships, or so I hear. I think that's a scam though, traps you working for the school." He was becoming animated, moving his hands as he spoke. Luckily Ryk didn't mind it. Some nobles would have been annoyed to be sitting between a conversation.
        "I use my talents to earn money to keep the tuition debts low. I don't want to be a slave to the school my whole life. I like studying what I want to study," Tiber's tempo increased as he continued, his hands moving to the staccato. "I've heard of the college forcing students into research that they found more fruitful by threatening to make them pay off their debts. I'd not want that to happen. I really think I'm close to finding a way to make flexible ice. I'd hate to be taken off my project so that the school could utilize my talents the way they want."
        A plate of food was set before Ryk, and then one to each Tiber and Einin, and the delicious smell of the food, in such close proximity, made the ranting mage pause. "Wow, that smells great," he said, his thoughts of tuition and research slipping away.
        "Shall we eat?" Ryk asked his guests.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed at Tiberius's rant, because these were all things she'd been unaware of, and...and she just wanted to know what the college was like! What the people were like, what the classes were like, what the instructors were like. All this talk about making students their slaves, though, was kind of distressing, and Tiberius's passion kept her from getting a word in edgewise.

She stole a helpless glance at Ryk, flashing him a sheepish smile. She had no way of knowing what that simple question could unleash!

But as the food came around, she soon got a reprieve. Tiberius got distracted, and she pounced on the opportunity. "I'll be it tastes amazing, too!" she said, relieved, as murmurs of agreement rose up around the table. Eagerly, she dug in, though she remembered her manners. It had been fun being lax about that at the faire, and it was nice not having to worry about it as Owl, but here, in the formal setting, with so many people around and Ryk trying to impress, she took dainty bites, used the correct utensils, kept her elbows off the table, and made sure not to reach for anything.

"Gods...I was right," she said.

Aeytrious

Talking all but ceased during the meal. A few, small, informal conversations were struck up, here and there. Discussions of local news, or rumors on the streets, but nothing of great import. The people here were all commoners, and they didn't care much for polite dinner conversation, they cared more about the delicious food that was placed before them. Ryk was happy to concur with his guests, and kept mostly silent as he ate. He commented only on the deliciousness of each plate placed before him.
        The mint ice cream supplied between each course in order to cleanse the palate, was his own exotic contribution to the meal. It went over well with everyone, and he was pleased with that. It wasn't until it became time for desert that conversation was again flowing.
        "So Lady Beirne," Ryk began, "am I to understand that you're interested in the Mages College? That pink hair, tells us of your fae heritage. Do you perhaps have some magical aptitude that you would like to improve upon?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I do!" Einin said, perking up excitably at this topic. "My gift is with illusions. Glamour, I've heard it called. My parents always said I was fae-touched, and that glamour was the proper term, I guess. I'm not very good at it right now, but I'm definitely interested in seeing how far I can take it."

She took a small sip of wine before continuing. "I really like the idea of the college, and I'd love to attend."

Aeytrious

"Perhaps you should discuss that with your parents," Ryk told Einin, "I'm sure they could easily afford the tuition with your fathers business dealings. You'd not have to find a patron."
        "I envy you that," Tiberius said, "I know many others have it worse, but it's not wonderful to have debts to the school."
        "Well to be honest Tiber - may I call you Tiber? - I wanted to discuss your work," Ryk said to the young mage, "and perhaps contributing to your tuition."
        Tiberius' immense happiness was immediately apparent. As he was about to burst into another staccato barrage of words, desert was delivered. Cherry tarts with sweet cream, and real chocolate sticks. Ryk had requested it. He knew how much Einin loved cherry tarts.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin was beaming, too, excited at the prospect of attending the college and desperately hoping her parents would allow it! And if she and Ryk were engaged, they would have no reason to refuse her! After all, their main concern was finding her a match, and college might interfere with that. But if she were engaged, and Ryk was on board with that, then it wouldn't be an issue at all!

And when the cherry tarts arrived, they were just the cherry on top of what was already a fantastic day. She flashed a grin Ryk's way. "Are you trying to fatten me up?" she teased, before she dug into her dessert with gusto.

She wasn't going to lie--she hadn't eaten as much of the main meal as she'd wanted to precisely because she was saving room for dessert! Taking a bite and savoring the flavor, she swallowed it down and looked over at Tiberius.

"Looks like we may end up being colleagues soon," she said.

Aeytrious

With dessert served, the talking picked up a bit. Everyone was discovering that they had much more in common than they had anticipated, and everyone was getting along rather well. Even a particular sour faced individual was smiling by the end of the night, her juggling brothers delighted to see her improved mood. The entertainers all had storied to tell about foreign experiences, and the Soot Wolf sisters, shared some juicy gossip, that Rufus had cleared them to spread.
        All in all, the evening went very well. Everyone was happy to receive the payment agreed upon, plus a little extra, but really, they were all now considering Ryk Handelaar, Wealthy Merchant, to be their friend. Of course that was part of the plan, but it was still pleasant to win hearts and minds rather than strike fear into their very souls. As the last guest departed, Tiberius Kaikenn, with a writ of payment to give to the clerks at the college, Ryk turned to Einin, and gave her a gentle smile.
        "Would you like to join me in the study for a bit more to drink," Ryk asked Einin, "then perhaps I could scrub your back for you?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Scrub my back?" Einin repeated with a laugh, smiling impishly. "I could go for that. The drink. And the 'back scrubbing'."

Stretching her arms over her head with a small yawn, she adjusted the bodice of her dress. "As much fun as these sorts of social functions are, they're pretty exhausting, too. Not physically or anything, just. So many people all wanting attention. It was a lot of fun, though! Looks like you made some new and unlikely friends, too, eh?" she said, and nudged Ryk lightly with her elbow.

Aeytrious

"Making friends is at the heart of my goals," Ryk said with a sly grin. With everyone out of sight, his hands reached out to pull Einin close for a brief but passionate kiss. He then gently led his lover by the hand toward the study. He pulled a plain bottle from the liquor cabinet and poured the magical beverage into two wine glasses. It was one he shared infrequently, as it was quite expensive, and rare. It tasted different for all who drank it, and changed in flavor with new experiences, but most wondrous of all was it's ability to bring to mind your most pleasant memories.
        After replacing the bottle, he took a small sip of the chilled wine, tasting vanilla sponge cake, with cream and strawberry's. The flit of a memory was a recent outing with Einin, her hand in his. The ghost of a grin on his lips, he handed Einin a glass and drew her to his leather wingback. He sat, and pulled her across his lap, so that she was all but draped across the chair.
        "I think you will find this to be a most pleasant beverage. It's potency can sneak up on you however, so it is best to sip it."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin was more that happy to settle across Ryk's lap, leaning shamelessly against his chest with her head against his shoulder. So strange, really, to think of how natural this felt now, when before the mere thought of it had been enough to send her into stitches of embarrassment and denial. And it was still kind of awkward and embarrassing, all this being rather new for her--yet once the ice was broken, it also felt like a huge burden had been lifted.

There were just...few people she could truly be herself around. Ryk, Rufus, whatever persona he took--he was definitely one of the rare few.

She took a sip of the drink, and the taste of cherry tarts tickled her taste buds. She sighed with delight, relishing the very recent memory of their pillow fight. The parts that came after it had been wonderful, but that moment stood out most; she hadn't expected Ryk, or Rufus, to be the sort to humor her like that and just do something silly, and she loved that about him all the more.

"It's really good," she said, and grinned up at him. "What's your memory? Mine's the pillow fight. That was hilariously fun."

Aeytrious

Ryk was reluctant to tell Einin of his memory, as it showed him that his fondness for her was genuine, and not as feigned as he'd thought. He looked down into his glass as he whispered the words so that she could barely make them out. "Walking, holding your hand."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin had to tilt her ear closer to his mouth to make out the words--and when she caught them, spoken so quietly, she had expected them to be something far more scandalous for how he was acting! She smiled and peered up at him, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Does that embarrass you?"

Aeytrious

"It worries me, more than it embarrasses me, but yes." Ryk looked a little solemn as he met Einin's eye's. "Caring for someone is dangerous in a life like mine." Not to mention he was embarrassed that that was such a strong happy memory for him that it overcame his many frivolous dalliances. In the past he had even had memories of killing brought forth by the draught, as he overcame some challenging foe. Never had he seen true affection.
        Ryk did his best to move the topic along. He smiled and waggled his eyebrows at Einin, "we'll have to make more happy memories tonight. I hope you'll have the energy."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin caught the swift change in subject, and allowed it to change, even as her mind still reeled from the information. Of course she knew he cared about her, otherwise he wouldn't have invested so much time in her, and with her--but enough to be worried?

She pushed past it though, and laughed at his comment. "I'm the spry young thing in the prime of my life, here!" she said, and took another sip of the drink, tempted to just down it if it weren't for Ryk's warning. "It's you that has to keep up with me, old man!"

Aeytrious

"Old man?!" Ryk laughed at the playful jab. He almost spilled his drink on Einin. That would have been a tragedy. "I'll have you know that with advancements made in medicine, the average life of a human is almost sixty! That's not even taking into consideration magic. I'm barely half way through a non-magically extended lifespan. I am hardly old. Besides," Ryk continued, as he shifted his drink to the hand that supported Einin's back. "I think I've shown you how much stamina I have." His now free hand found it's way between her legs, quickly navigating the folds of her dress to reach the treasure he sought.
        "I'll do my best not to disappoint you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Eining nearly snorted her drink on a laugh when Ryk got so playfully defensive! Of course she'd been teasing, and she knew people lived longer these days, but she also knew good and well that it was one of those things always guaranteed to get a rise out of him. She listened, grinning, as he went off on his tangent and casually took another sip.

"Uh huh, suuure. Haha, did I hit a nerve there, old--"

She cut off with a gasp, and then it was her turn to nearly spill her drink for, of course, after dressing hastily, she wasn't wearing any smallclothes.

Aeytrious

Ryk retracted his hand from under Einin's hand, putting his two long fingers in his mouth. Slathering them up with his spit he drew them forth and moved to put his hand back between her legs. "You may want to set your drink down," he told her, as his wet fingers found her clit. He didn't begin rubbing immediately, giving Einin time to place the drink on the side table. He shifted her, with his own drink in hand, so that she leaned back more and her legs could easily fall open. He quickly placed his glass beside her as his moistened fingers began stroking her gently. His now free hand found it's way to the back of her neck, supporting her, and keeping her from bumping the table their drinks now rested on.
        Ryk's fingers started slow, then sped up, and as the friction continued, the saliva on them quickly dried up. He slipped them down between Einin's wet lips, curling them inside her to rub the knot of pleasure sensors that were there. He pulled them in and out quickly, rubbing her juices onto his thumb, then her reached his fingers back inside, while his now slick thumb rubbed at her clit. He leaned forward during his ministrations, kissing the exposed skin of her chest and neck. It wasn't enough though, and he wanted more of her skin bare.
        Ryk made a brief pause in his pleasuring of Einin to pull a blade from his coat. A fast and deft motion slit her dress open down the front, and he made short work of the thin fabric beneath that covered her. He could replace the garments a thousand times over, and he doubted his lover would mind the enthusiasm, but Ryk wasn't stopping to find out. He tossed the blade aside, slipping his fingers back inside her, his thumb vigorously stroking at Einin's clit once more. His mouth now found her small breasts, sucking her nipples in turn, and gently rolling them in his teeth.
        Ryk worked at his lovers pleasure with devotion, not pausing or hesitating. His mouth was leaving slight marks from his teeth, and purple welts from his sucking. Einin would be glad for the ability to heal those away. It was doubtful her parents would be pleased with their unwed daughter being covered in marks of an illicit sexual encounter, though with his reputation, they may think, or fear, their daughters chastity gone. Of course they'd be right. His plan was to marry the sweet girl, and put an heir in her as soon as he could, and he would not admit his growing feelings for the lass. Right now all that mattered was her orgasm, and Ryk was sure that was nearly peaking.
        The signs were obvious. Einin was tensing so much with pleasure that she trembled. Her breaths were quick and ragged. The music of her whimpers icing on the cake as Ryk felt the walls of her sex tighten and contract and then start to spasm. He quickened his pace to lift her pleasure as high as he could, and extend Einin's orgasm for as long as he could. He laughed into her neck as he finally let her rest, feeling her shuddering breaths lengthen.
        "I'm guessing you liked that?" Ryk's rhetorical question came from lips spread in a smug grin. He brought his hand, slick with Einin's pleasure, to his mouth and licked and sucked it clean. "You're delicious," he told her. He then reached for his pants and pulled them undone quickly, while Einin recovered from her climax. He maneuvered the fabric of his pants low enough for his cock to spring free, then he gently lifted Einin into a sitting position. He pulled away the ruined clothing and threw it aside. His young lover now sat straddling him in only her stockings and shoes. He smiled at her affectionately, drawing her mouth to his, and kissing her softly. He nibbled her bottom lip, and slid his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers. He then leaned her beautiful body away from his, so that he could view her better.
        "You are so amazingly gorgeous my dear," Ryk said genuinely. His hands slid across her body, the gentle caress causing goose bumps to spread over her flesh. He gently groped her breasts, pinched at her nipples, fingertips swirling around her areolas. He traced the line of her hips, and her clavicles. Her breathing was still heavy, and her ribs expanded causing her bosom to heave. He loved looking at her, and he would have sat there continuing to do so, if he didn't feel her wet sex leaking moisture onto his scrotum.
        Ryk lifted his pelvis, his cock bouncing against his stomach as he did so, and pulled his pants and smallclothes down lower. Then he lifted Einin so that he could free them further. He toed off his boots and kicked his pants off with little effort. Then letting his hands glide across Einin one last time, he brought them to rest on her hips. He looked into her beautiful pink tourmaline eyes a hint of a smile on his lips.
        "Ready my sweet?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey