Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Annual Cerenis Sandcastle Building Contest!

Started by ByAnyOtherName, September 07, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByAnyOtherName

Every year in Cerenis a sandcastle making competition is held! Contestants are drawn from all over the world to have fun and win the prize: A pie that temporarily gives the consumer a magical ability, such as flight or shapeshifting. Contestants can work individually or in pairs. Anyone interested? I've opened it here.

visualspice

This sounds like fun! I have a character or two it might be fun to toss at this.
Clint, a young nobleman (who would try to flaunt his stuff and flirt here cause he thinks he's all that >_> ) and Lady Swinden and her son, Samuel and possibly an awkward assassin.

But I have a head ache now so I'll have to think on it!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

I really like this idea! I might have a character to throw in, but I'll have to ask Spice about timelines!

...Or I might even make someone new. XD

ByAnyOtherName

Great! Just join in when you've sorted everything out. ;) I love sandcastles, and pie, so I had to try this. ;D

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on September 18, 2014, 01:20:28 PM
I really like this idea! I might have a character to throw in, but I'll have to ask Spice about timelines!

...Or I might even make someone new. XD

KLEMENS, so like, if we had something happen where the pair would have to go to Cerenus BEFORE going to Essyrn, we could use the excuse of maybe someone stealing Jarrett's corpse and/ or someone fetching onto Spot and taking her there or something- but let me know :D

I still think Spot and Jarrett making sand castles would be hilarious- especially since you KNOW I'd have to have Jarrett hauling a corpse- even if it's not Mr. Allendale!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

ByAnyOtherName

As far as I'm concerned! I don't really care about waiting time; the post is up, and if anyone wants to reply then they can and I'll respond. ;)

visualspice

I'll be replying with my character Jarrett sometime this week. :D

visualspice

You know you all want to join this event! My character Jarrett L'isson will be there- and if more people join, I might be tempted to add in another character!

Digics

I am very tempted to join this /o\ Still debating if I should bring in my flirtatious/perverted ex-bandit Wes or a clumsy bird-dude I have in mind

visualspice

BOTH SOUND AWESOME *_*
Let me know which you decide to bring in! I might even be tempted to bring in a second character here :D (but we'll see >_> )

Digics

I've decided. Wes really wants to join to hit on everything that moves win that slice of pie even though he has fae powers already |D;

kleineklementine

Quote from: Digics on December 15, 2014, 08:51:43 PM
I've decided. Wes really wants to join to hit on everything that moves win that slice of pie even though he has fae powers already |D;

He looks great! Feel free to jump in whenever. :D

visualspice

Just giving this another bump! We'll be moving the topic along soon so hope some of you might join us for some fun, sandy beached shenanigans :D

visualspice

BRING YOUR SUNBLOCK, BEACH TOWEL AND A SHOVEL AND PAIL AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SAND CASTLE ADVENTURES!!!!

aka- I'm bumping this thread to see if anyone else is interested in joining because the idea amuses me terribly and I think it needs more love! Post here for questions!