Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ready for an Adventure? No? Too Bad!

Started by Mitsu, September 30, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitsu

Sooooooooo I have this shapeshifter. She has been traveling around after her father died to find somewhere to settle for a bit to train and rest. I was considering having her involved with the civil war (cuz why not?) so I need a reason to not settle down.

Here is the scene: its a dark and rainy night in the beautiful city of BLANK (wherever, I don't care) and two figures just as dark as the storm clouds above wander through the streets with hoods and swords drawn about them. They are being followed and it is just a matter of time before the group of bounty hunters descend upon them.

Within moments of a flash of lightening, figures fall upon them like the drops of rain around them. Battle ensues and no one can tell the difference between the rain and their own blood.

Will you jump in and help these two travelers? Can you get the shapeshifter and her large cat companion to safety and healing? Will you join them in their quest to find the wide brimmed hat man who wants their head?

I will be happy to add elements to the story to involve you character, of course. You have a bounty out on your character's head too? Character needing something to redeem themselves? Looking for love in the oddest places? This thread is for you!

DaGlobster

Color me interested. Do any of my characters strike your fancy?

Mitsu

I have to say, first and foremost, that I love the collection of characters that you have. They are all extremely unique and have amazing backstories to them. It was hard to pick!

But for the sake of plot and relevancy, I would be most interested in Herrick. I could see both of them running from Adela (she from the wide brimmed hat man and him from the government) and being harried by multiple forces to end up in Connlaoth. Not to mention I can see Herrick lightening up Iris quite a bit. . . She tends to be a bit on the serious side. And who doesn't like traveling with a cunning and suave thief? 

Sound plausible and interesting to you?

DaGlobster

Yes, it certainly does! Herrick's most definitely the kind of guy to just randomly get involved in things out of boredom.

Mitsu

Cool beans! ^^ If you would like, I can expand and actually flesh out the scene I initially posted here. Then I can add a lead off for Herrick to enter like a badass.

DaGlobster