Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Even more places!

Started by Rhindeer, November 16, 2005, 09:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I added even more areas to SotE! Particularly the kingdoms. They now have their own military academies! Information regarding them can be found here, and if you have any ideas or imput to add regarding them...speak up! Also, Necromantia now has a labyrinth, a mysterious and dangerous location beneath the major cities that may be responsible for some strange disappearances occuring there. Dun dun DUN! The information for all the kingdoms has been updated to include all the new additions. ^_^

*ahem* Also, I added some new affiliates! Whoo! Much love to them! <3 Go check 'em out!

And, the last order of business would be...characters SotE is in need of! Yes, there are some character types that we need. Amazingly. O.O

Needed Character Types
1. Mordecai. We need some Mordecai for Connlaoth, because, currently, we only have four (Kuro, Tyne, Beatrid, and Alcee). So, we need some more. Not a HUGE ammount, since Mordecai are supposed to be somewhat scarce, but if anyone wants to play one...go for it. ^_^
2. Dragons, gryphons, wolves, horses, and the like. The packs, herds, flocks, and the like are very lonely. ;_;
3. Soldiers and students for the academies! All of 'em! And teachers.
4. Thieves for the Thief's Guild! They also need some leaders.

Hmm...I think that's about all! ^__^ Oh...and advertise if you get a chance! <3

EDIT 11/17/05
I was a goof last night and screwed up on Connlaoth's information. Ahahah. I meantioned a class among the soldiers of mages, which...of course was wrong. XD Oops. Brainfart. I also added a bit more information about the Mordecai in Connlaoth and fixed some spelling errors that I found on some of the kingdom pages. But all is well now! Yay!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I pledge allegiance
To the Webmistress
Of the Nation known as S.o.t.E
One nation above all
With Pride and friendship towards all

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

I actually have a blossoming Mordecai that I've been playing for a while now!!!  Although...she has no idea what's wrong with her, and was just abducted from Connlaoth by some girl's father...lol...well....not really abducted, but she's in Serendipiity now XDD

You remember Teague!  The Mordecai is Eirene, his darling ikkle sisterloo!  ^_^  I'm going to eventually get her back to Connlaoth...probably when she thinks she has magic and freaks out so she goes to the castle to find help?  dunno....or maybe someone could come abduct her back?  lol

Rhindeer

Oh, I remember Eirene! She was the sicky gal and sister of Tobre, too! Wowza...I had no idea about her! XD Eeee! Going to the castle to get help would be really interesting! *glomps*

Goldie

bwahaha....yup yup!  And she's still sickly, which is ironic because Tobrecan always wanted to be a mordecai, and here his darling little sister gets to live his dream even though she "doesn't deserve it"

*giggles*

I'm so evil.....breaking up family members....I should probably start posting Tobrecan religiously....he never really started off well...hmmmm

Rhindeer

LMAO!! You're so mean! Poor Tobre!

Heehee, and no he didn't...his poor little army thinger...he was so zealous, too! XDD