Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not all of the characters I make are kind (very big danger in mind)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 13, 2014, 10:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

I have a bad guy in mind. I use him already but for now just as a temporary one.

He is the son of a wealthy man and inherrited a very important and powerfull essence of magic. He found it in his late fathers collection. After getting in contact with it he knew it was something powerful enough to make him ruler of the world (or at the least a very large part of it)
For that he'd have to fuse with a large amount of the magic that the orb holds.

He has not yet marged with the e ssence. At the moment he has illusion and necro magic at his disposal. Also belonging to an underground order named the Yyndrad order. Whom experiment with various kinds of magic on people. Mainly those with a longer lifespam to attempt having humans get a longer lifespam too.

Most of those in the order are Necromages/ like to experiment with magic no matter how much pain the test subjects have to undertake.

The orb or essence, it takes something from a person (magic, memories, emotions, as long as it is something the person finds important (HOWEVER, it will not take a life or object the person likes.)
So he will, once having been merged (Is not the same as the actual ritual he plans to do of becoming  VERY powerful) he will lose the magic he has and it will be replaced with something else.

Would a character like this be alright?