Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New here, looking for roleplay!

Started by Atalia, November 22, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atalia

Hey, all! As I stated above I'm new here and I'm super excited to find people to roleplay with! I have quite a few ideas.

• Atalia could use some help finding out who killed her father and why.
  • She could also use some help finding out who killed her mother as well (perhaps it was the same person?)
  • She also would really like to meet the person who guided her to the cave and kept her safe as a child. (Maybe it was you?)
  • Perhaps some straying guards find her in her cave and she gets taken prisoner? And maybe they take her to the duke they are loyal to so that she can become his personal advisor? Seeing as her powers can be quite useful to whoever controls her.

I'd also enjoy just any other sort of roleplay, so if upon glancing at her profile you think of an idea or want to come up with an idea I'm all ears. Thanks!

[/list]

TabberNat

Sounds pretty cool! Does Atalia have any money? My character Ketet would be willing to help if there's gold involved...

Atalia

She does have a little money and she'd most definitely give it up if given the chance to have aid in the quest to find out what happened to her parents.  :)

TabberNat

Sweet. So, I'm interested in what sort of plans you have for this story and where you want it to go.

Atalia

Honestly, I don't have a lot really fleshed out yet.

I was thinking that maybe both of her parents' deaths could have something to do with the anti-magic movement that is going on in Connlaoth. Maybe there's some sort of underground assassination group that is trying to kill out all the magic in the region-- even if the people aren't doing any harm?

That's just one idea-- but I'd really like to collaborate with whomever decides they want to help Atalia find out about her parents. I think it'd be cool.  :)