Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi! I'm new and I'm looking for some rp.

Started by Ikusaba, November 28, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikusaba

Hey guys!
So, I just made my character, Lunna, and I can't find quite the plot to start her adventure.
As I've stated in my limits and wants thread, I'm okay with any kind of plot!
So, if anyone's interested, just tell me down below. Thanks in advance!

viestrus01

Uh, I'm looking to plot too. Mind if I rp with you?

Looshi

@viestrus01    Hello there! I suggest making your own plotting thread, as this member hasn't been around for quite a while.

- Friendly mod reminder.

Kriv

We could totally plot if you want, I would like to consider my self relatively experienced here and I'd be happy to RP with you. Shoot me a PM on what you think we could RP if you are at all interested.

Wicked Basket

If you want a criminal to try to catch, I have a character by the name of Anzio. He is a master illusionist and loves to pull of big heists and sow confusion wherever he goes. He loves attracting attention, so it wouldn't be too hard to find.

He is also an orphan with no knowledge of his parents and loves to have fun, like Lunna.

Ethereal-Star

Hi there. I know our thread 'Quest of A Lifetime' seems to be on a long hiatus, and I am still hoping that other member will come back so we can continue it and your character Lunna can jump in. If not, I can always restart the thread and Lunna can hop in that way in the new version. If you're still interested in this plot, do let me know and I'll see what I can do to possibly revive it.

Then there's my open thread in Open Roleplay with my character Evadne who is looking for allies against a great evil. There are a few replies already but still much more room for others to hop in and join the mayhem that is sure to come! The thread is titled 'Ancient Song of the Stars, The Light Shall Heal'.

I have a list of open threads in my character plotting page so browse through those and lemme know what else you're interested in. Some of them, like the first thread, are on hiatus and waiting on players to continue them. If not they can always be restarted. Any questions, just ask! I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Looking forward to rp'ing with ya!