Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some Possibilities.

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2005, 12:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hallo. If you don't know me, it's ok. I'm new.
My char, Hookbeak, is rather interesting. Here's the nutshell.
He's a raven the size of a snowy owl. Carries messages, usually in the form of dreams.
So, anyone want to plot with me? This could be interesting, after all.

And do forgive me. I have not roleplayed in this format in far too long.

Anonymous

Oooo! That sounds very interesting.. I'm thinking about joining two new characters.. or I could get one of my old characters active..

Old characteR:
Ziarre, a 15 year old, half teleporter [a vicious species that kills without remorse but being half human emotions haunt her along with some of her past... and being a half breed she has voices in her head]

my newest ones i'm thinking about...
Teshiako is a puppeteer of his favorite creation, Kemeeru. While she is a puppet she is more alive then alot of things. Teshiako has made her so she will always love him - no matter what. He's only 16, unaware of what he's really doing to Kemeeru. Or maybe he is and he just likes to torture his silly puppet.

that's them.. -thinks-

Anonymous

=D Ooh, both sound quite interesting. Oh the possibilities!

Hmm...
Ah, my brain's tired. I think I ate too much turkey... hehe.
Let me think of some things, and you too. We'll collaberate or choose one. :)

Anonymous

=D Well... I'm trying to think, but I'm tired too.. more due to it's 4:34 am. -cough- Hmmmm!

I could see, definitly, Teshiako and Ziarre having nightmares and such. But that probably wouldn't be out of the normal for them. But I could[n't] see Kemeeru having a nightmare.. like, she isn't really supposed too, so it'd be unusual for her to have one.. -blinkblink- I'm trying to think of messages.. but.. lmao. -sigh- -hits off of her desk-

Bahh! I can't think of ANYTHING. my brains all.. mush. Hah.

Anonymous

Maybe that's just it.
Hookbeak meets them. Say, he's gotten injured, so he needs to stay.
Simply his presence can conjure things on some people.
So he's staying there, and she suddenly gets an inkling of a dream, or a nightmare.
It could be interesting. Let me know what you think. This should spur some ideas.

Anonymous

I like that idea! You could post first somewhere... I want to post but all of a sudden this crapload of stuff I have to do is rushing on me ^^'

I'm sure we'll think of something on the way, AT LEAST. That dream thing is good. Of what.. I'm already getting ideas. Although she, alot of the time, has free reign of what to do.. the only emotion she actually feels is that she wants/needs to fullfill whatever Teshiako wants her to do.. and love for him. But maybe his prescence will awaken some emotions, perhaps. Which will cause a problem for Teshiako since Kemeeru is his weapon.

Anonymous

If you really want to start that bad, that's awesome. hehe. Ahh, my fingers are itching to do this! I'm so stoked for it.

Anonymous

Alright! Let's get going - sorry for not posting. I saw the post, didn't have the time and then very well forgot about it! ><; I'm sorry.. Plus this weekend I REALLY HAVE TO DO a research paper. 50% of my grade. Little chance of passing if I don't do it and it's due this Monday. Lol. But I'll still post.. I'm planning to stay up the entire weekend to get it done so I'll fry my brain easily.. I'll just take a break [I'll wind up getting muse] and post.. So, if you want to post Hookbeak somewhere, tell me where, and then I'll post as soon as I feel like I've had enough of the research paper ^^

Anonymous

Allrighty then!
Sorry I haven't seen this sooner as well, I've been gone quite a bit lately. Not so much for a paper, though we did have that resently, but rather a huge test over world views (romanticism and such) and Huck Finn questions.
Ugh.

Thus, I'll be posting if you haven't. heh.

Anonymous

:) You can post! Lol xDDD It's okay, I know how you feel, I really do.