Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Don't worry, thief. When I'm done with you, you'll be almost reluctant to leave," he said as his tongue began snaking about and working on her tit and nipple. After a few moments, he lifted it up, and returned to kissing her neck.

His claws slipped beneath her panies, and he teased at the very edge of her womanhood, testing her reactions.

visualspice

And as it was before, her breaths became shallow, her body, tensing and threatening to writh. And against her will, her body arched ever so slightly, eager for him to play.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros continued in this manner for a good minute, getting a feel for her reactions and sensitive spots, knowledge which he would use later to devastating effect.

When he was done, he pulled his mouth away from her neck, so he could gaze into her eyes. He raised a claw to pass it over Iyla's cheek, and then lips, and he released another small chuckle. At that same moment, his claws stopped teasing the edge of her sex, and actually began to work on it, sensually and slowly.

visualspice

And that's when her lips dropped open, releasing a dry and curdled moan. His fingers were like heaven, and he'd realize how easily it would be to continue to penetrate her in this way as her sex puckered and moved around his clawed finger, and was hot and soaking wet.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros' assault was chillingly precise. His fingers moved with intensity Iyla had never seen before, yet they were slow and silky in their motions.

He surged forwards, pressing his chest to hers as he continued to kiss her behind the ears and around her neck.

visualspice

Heat and need were escalating as her body was flushed and growing sticky with sweat. And despite the heat of the moment, she shivered as he gave attention to her neck, and her hips slowly began to move, but only subtly. Some part of her seemed to be fighting it. Yet it was evident in the way her eyes sparkled what she desired as she continued to writhe.

DaGlobster

"Oh, my little thief..." Elaros purred into the nape of her neck.

"You've already given in, you just haven't realized it. Stop fighting it..."

He raised his mouth from Iyla's neck, directing his eyes into hers, as he pressed his snout to her lips and kissed her quite deeply.

"You're not going anywhere, you might as well enjoy this to its fullest."

visualspice

Caught off guard by the kiss, Iyla simply stared at him, dazed for a moment, and flushed. And though she grit her teeth, trying to remain stubborn, it was more than evident lust was winning as she tried desperately to swallow down a moan.

DaGlobster

Although Elaros had his eyes closed, he could see the heat welling up in Iyla's cheeks. He broke their kiss, and he began to finger her with greater intensity.

"How long, I wonder? How long until it's you that's kissing me?"

visualspice

She made a noise, something between a grunt and growl.
"It.. would be hard to... retaliate," she said through strained breaths. "In such a position."
Considering, had she the option, he'd be dead meat right about now. Lucky for him, he was smart, she supposed, and the drug was working wonders, and so was the lack of any true and powerful shadows for her to reach out for.

Damn him! She felt herself growing more heated, her sex gripping his fingers as they worked and soon she was squeezing her eyes shut and trying to keep herself from moaning, but the heavy breathing was certainly there.

DaGlobster

"Oh, come now. Lighten up a bit!"

Elaros caught onto her weakness. There was blood in the water now, and Elaros was quite the talented shark! Even as she twitched away, Elaros became slightly more aggressive, knowing just how to use the tips of his claws inside of her without causing any harm.

He decided to give Iyla another few layers of pressure, so he began fondling her tits again with his free hand while he resumed kissing her neck.

"Really, this is win-win for you. You get your stone, and you get what I believe to be some much needed sex. You're all pent-up, thief. Tell me, how long has it been since a man made you squeal?"

visualspice

When his mouth found her breasts, she released a soft noise of appreciation, and moaned, just a little, but it was still obviously repressed. But at his comment, about when the last time she had a man, she bared her teeth at him, but found herself unable to answer as she tried to suppress yet another moan. It felt so good, so heavenly. Why not give in? Perhaps it was her stubborn, Adelan pride, or perhaps even the fact the stone was so very near and the sensations from it were maddening. Whatever the cause, she was stuck where she was, while Elaros continued to pleasure her, and her heat was growing more intense.

DaGlobster

Elaros only smiled a bit wider as Iyla continued to try and be fierce. He knew that if she kept building up like this, the dam would eventually overflow. He added a third finger into Iyla's slick womanhood, and he worked on her tits more aggressively.

visualspice

The addition made her lips part, and her throat ache. Her body burned, and her sex gripped those fingers as she panted lightly and closed her eyes tighter. Damn him for making her feel so good. And she was feeling herself breaking, nearly driven wild-
But still she clung onto whatever she could of herself fervently. She would not succumb to him as easily as he would think!

Or so she believed as a moan was building between her closed lips.

DaGlobster

Elaros could see Iyla's throat tightening as she held in her vocalizations. He knew she was close. She was being defiant, sure, but once she hit that breaking point, things would be different.

In preparation, Elaros dropped his lower robe. His member was already out, and Iyla would be able to see what was in store for her. Who knew? Maybe the sight of Elaros' cock would only help push her along. After all, such a massive member promised so much pleasure.

Elaros added a fourth finger, and watched Iyla closely.

visualspice

And he was right. The second she saw his member she gasped, her sex beginning to spasm wildly as she neared her peak. By the Gods, this was all madness, but int he same breath...
The drugs had made it oh so satisfying that soon the with held breaths were no longer with held and moans were coming through in loud vibrations from her throat. And soon she was crying out,
"Yes! YES! YES!!!" As she was just about to come. She was so close. So dangerously close that she was only seeing white and feeling ecstasy.

DaGlobster

And with that, he had her.

Elaros blanketed her cries with his snout as he kissed her quite powerfully, bringing his fingering of her to a fever pitch, making her burn as hot as possible as Iyla's first climax came closer and closer.

He broke the kiss, licking her saliva off of his snout.

"That's it! Scream for me!"

visualspice

That was all that was needed. The command, the kiss, the rush and loss of herself to pure bliss. And she screamed, oh how she screamed as his fingers fucked her so intensely she was seeing white, and her mind was whirling, like a hurricane.

DaGlobster

Iyla wasn't out of the woods yet, oh no. Elaros would continue to pound her wet sex with his fingers until her climax had completely passed.

visualspice

And it seemed Elaros would get his wish, as her face and body flushed, her lips parted in agonizing moans as her peak drew near. And just when she thought she wouldn't see the end...
She came. And her screams were so intense, it made her throat raw.