Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Elaros played with his tail, almost as if Iyla was a dog, tugging on it playfully to provide some kind of resistance, even as he pitched her legs up onto his shoulders to sharpen his angle of attack.

visualspice

Eventually the tail wasn't needed as the new angle had her tossing her head back in a cry of pleasure. She was positively howling and soaking wet from all their banging. But she had fallen prey to whatever it was he had done to her- mixed with just a little bit of her own insanity.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros retracted his tail, letting it sway behind him with slow, calm motions almost inconsistent with their wild animalistic fucking. Signs of their activity were all over, mostly in the form of wet patches left behind by Iyla.

Right now, his only desire was to keep Iyla howling.

visualspice

Soon Iyla was on her knees, begging for him to take her like a dog, all the while panting and the rest of her body was growing hotter with sweat.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros took the invitation eagerly, shunting himself up onto his knees and grabbing Iyla's hips tightly, sending delightful prickles up her system as his claws clamped down on them. He wasted no time in ravaging her with the initial penetration, and he took a moment to savor it before he picked his rhythm back up.

visualspice

A wildness became her like no other, and as the lizard man pounded into her heart, her fingers clawed into whatever they could, as her sex tightened so she could feel his entire length pound into her, again and again and again.

DaGlobster

"Yes, there we go, thief..."

Elaros further asserted his dominance by grabbing Iyla's elbows, and pulling her arms back towards him. This pinned her back to his chest as they both stood on their knees, joining them at an entirely new angle.

Elaros leaned forward to nip her earlobe, nearly piercing the skin.

"One more time, thief. Just come for me one more time..."

visualspice

Iyla gasped at the new angle. This man was merciless, and she only nodded, more than eager to oblige.
"Gods, just fuck me!" she growled. She had no time for games. She wanted to be taken as badly as he.

DaGlobster

Elaros was quick to resume the motions after he'd adjusted himself to their new position, and soon enough he was driving himself in deep.

visualspice

It felt like a knife cutting into her. A pleasurable knife, that plunged and stabbed in deeper than it's hilt. And she was bouncing so hard against the efforts she was seeing white as the powerful flow of ecstasy was rising along with her heat.

DaGlobster

Elaros let go of her elbows, and instead pinned her to him by grabbing onto her breasts. This time, his claws did draw blood, if only in small pinpricks.

visualspice

The pain only heightened the sensations of pleasure as she sucked in a breath and leaned back against him, closing her eyes tightly as her sex spasmed while her heat felt as though it might explode.

DaGlobster

Elaros found his eyes fluttering shut as well, preferring to take in Iyla through sensation only. He was approaching his climax again. It wouldn't be long, now...

visualspice

He wasn't the only one nearing his peak, and soon Iyla was seeing white as she screamed so hard she swore her throat was going to bleed.

DaGlobster

As Iyla screamed and her sex tightened down n Elaros, it was that final motion which sucked out the last of him.

With one final, momentous thrust, Elaros came veritable buckets, filling every centimeter of Iyla with his seed. He sagged a bit, but he still held her to him.

visualspice

She was pretty sure she had never been so filled up in all her life. His cum was everywhere, rivering down her legs, pooling at their feet, and still remaining stuffed deep inside her. Her sex spasmed at the sensation before she shivered and tried to catch her breath.

"Ass.." she panted after a while. "Are... are we done here?"

DaGlobster

Elaros took a few slow, measured breaths as he tried to regain himself. He smiled, and buried his snout in the back of her neck, nuzzling her tenderly.

"Do you want to be done?"

visualspice

Iyla winced at his question, gritting her teeth as she replied, "You owe me that stone."

DaGlobster

Elaros frowned a bit, but he then laughed.

"Alright, alright. You'll get your stone"

He patted her side, letting her know to get up off of him.

"I know you liked it, though. Don't tell me you didn't..."

visualspice

Her sex still clung to his. But even at such a vice grip, she frowned.
"Does it matter if I liked it?" she growled, finally moving off his body. "Other men claim the same, doesn't mean I care for it. The body's urges.... they're primitive.. beast like. And I wish not to be a beast anymore."