Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Oh, now Elaros was starting to get pissed.

"If I knew what you were looking for, I'd happily give it to you," He calmly said, still holding the dying candle in his hand. He dropped it, instead preferring to cross his arms. He felt like he might have an idea of what this girl might be looking for.

The merchant had told him this stone was coveted for its powers over shadow. Personally, Elaros, didn't care about the shadow powers bit, but he felt like it might come in handy this one time.

visualspice

Iyla sneered and nearly spat out her words.
"I can feel it, like the pull of winds from an oncoming storm. You have it. A rock- dark as midnight, on you right now. If you give it to me, I won't cut your throat."

It would be much easier and, as much as she was growing crazed with desire for the rock, some small portion of her humanity was winning over- but only momentarily so that she didn't just cut him and run.

For the human portion of her still left knew the guilt would eat away at her later.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Very well. I'm going to turn around so I can hand you the stone now. Please, there doesn't need to be any violence."

Elaros placed his hands on his new, plated necklace, one on each side of the stone and slowly turned. He considered letting this girl go. It seemed she was obviously obsessed beyond even normal levels, so she could hardly be blamed. Elaros had just noticed that the party outside had grown silent, everyone having left in a hurry for fear of scandal.

She needed to pay for this stone, not just for ruining Elaros' night, but everyone's night.

He came to face her, and it looked like he was going to lift the necklace off of his head, but instead, he thrust the necklace forwards, letting out a pulse of its power and banishing the shadow around him. The pulse was strong enough to throw Iyla across the room, and the stone was glowing a searing red now, reflected menacingly in Elaros' eyes.

"By the power in this stone, I command you! I command you to drop your weapons and stand before me!"

visualspice

The fact he tried to use the stone against her only served to piss her off. And though being thrown across the room and.slamming into the wall was painful, it was more.of a pain he was trying to use the seeds to command her and light, for the seeds magic was only blessed in darkness.
"You fool, you have no idea what you're dealing with," she growled. Most who dared to use its powers were easily corrupted by it. Though perhaps that was of little concern to her. If she had to, she'd just kill the fool and take it.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros looked a bit surprised, and he risked a glance down at the stone to notice that it sputtered back down and stopped glowing. Oh right, shadow stone. As in, only works in the shadows. And he was in the light now, by no one's fault but his own. "Evidently not..." He replied, glancing back up to Iyla.

This was bad.

"Uh, I command you to drop your weapons, please?" He said as he jostled the stone a bit, mocking stupidity in a bid to buy himself some more time. Already, the shadows were creeping back into the little bubble of light he'd accidentally created. He also started to take a few steps back, towards the darkness.

"I order you?"

visualspice

Iyla took a step towards him as he backed away. It was obvious he was a fool, and she'd take great pleasure in relieving him of the stone he so foolishly tried to wield.
"I'll ask this one more time," she growled between her teeth, taking another step towards him. "Give me the stone."

DaGlobster

Elaros' grip tightened on the necklace, and he took a few steps back, apparently considering her offer. His eyes shot to the side, and he looked upon the balcony that overlooked the first floor of this building. He could easily surmount it and drop to the first floor, and soon, he'd be out of time. His little anti-shadow bubble was fading as the thought.

Suddenly, however, a sound came from downstairs. If Elaros didn't know any better, he'd say it sounded like a rack of candlesticks being tipped over. Actually, the smell of burning picked up by his acute senses took this from hunch to fact.

"Something's burning..." He said, looking around. He started edging towards the balcony.

visualspice

Iyla growled. She had had enough, and with the spell fading, she wasn't about to waste anymore time. And soon she was rushing him head on, tackling him in a move that sent them both sailing over the balcony and-
through a series of most unfortunate events (one's she hardly took the time to calculate) the pair of them found themselves landing on the floor below. But the fall, incidentally, was cushioned by something rather plush and soft-
Though whatever it was, or however they had landed, was the last thing in Iyla's mind. First and foremost was the stone, which she went to reach for when a wall of smoke curdled over them as she began to choke on her breath, her eyes watering. But she had managed to grab the stone, body pressing over his-
not realizing how compromising the pair must've looked as the fire that broke out on the first floor raged around them.

Though one straggler did rush past them and stammer, "Are you two fools? Stop fucking and get running!" And the man wasted no more time before scrambling to get the hell out of there-
and for a second, Iyla wasn't sure what he meant- or who he was talking to. But her teary eyes cleared for just a moment for her to realize how she was positioned ontop of him- and just what they had landed on that broke their fall-
and well, how their crotches were nicely aligned to give such illusions that they were evidently crazy- crazy enough to be seen as two people trying to rut while the world around them burned.

DaGlobster

At first, Elaros slowly moved towards the balcony, but as soon as he saw that Iyla was getting agitated, his movements got immediately more urgent. He started running for his life towards the balcony, but he just wasn't quick enough to make it there, given Iyla's head start.

When she rammed into him and they went careening over the balcony, Elaros was prepared to meet his end, falling from a balcony in the clutches of a moderately beautiful woman. It was a bit poetic, actually. The perfect end line in the raucous poem that had been his life.

And then, there was couch. Dazed by the landing, Elaros barely registered what was happening at first, a protective white film covering his eyes to block out the smoke. She was on top of him, and rabidly tugging at the stone around his neck while she pressed her body against his. Well, if the fall was the end line, this must've been the author's note after that.

Then, she let up, as if realizing something, something that Elaros already knew. He used this chance to grasp at the small table next to them, grabbing a silver serving tray and swinging it at Iyla's head, intent on dazing her just long enough so he could push her off and onto the table.

visualspice

She hadn't seen the tray coming until it was too late, and it knocked her off of him- though not completely- as she appeared to be now 'side saddled' over his lap.

DaGlobster

"Oh, for the..." He coughed, and finally worked up the coherence to stand up, using her moment of weakness to stand up off the couch (while carrying her) and toss her away from him.

visualspice

ANd tossed away she was, landing unceremoniously upon a nearby table that clattered beneath her weight. She winced, dazed from both the throw and the smoke, which she was still choking on as a flame suddenly erupted nearby her, forcing her to raise a hand to shield her face- lest she get burned.

DaGlobster

"We could have done this like civilized beings, but I see that's just too good for you," Elaros spat venomously, turning to leave. "Don't follow me, or I'll make you regret it."

He started to walk away, seeking an exit from the inferno around them.

visualspice

Like Hell she'd let him get away with the stone! Despite the burning flames roaring all around them, stifling some of her powers and nearly blinding her, she bounded off of the table and ran after him, growling feral-ly as she tried to kick him high in the head.

Regret nothing! This guy was toast!

DaGlobster

Elaros turned his head as he heard her run towards him, giving out a few tsks. As she was about to find out, this wasn't Elaros' first rodeo. Her kick flew high, and Elaros ducked underneath the wild attack, moving like a snake as he countered by trying to land a swift, strong punch to her side.

visualspice

Considering how incompetent he seemed before, the fist connected brilliantly and she was seeing stars as she let out a noise and stumbled back. Oh- so the reptile wanted to play? Snarling, her hair almost falling out from it's confines, now a partial blonde mess about her face, masking her vision along witht he smoke-
but again she did not have to see.
The draw towards the stone was all she needed, and with a roar, she charged him again, aiming a few quick hit towards his gut, and a kick towards his reptilian groin.

No one ever said she'd play nice.

DaGlobster

Elaros was done playing around with Iyla, he was all serious now. Given his pastime, brawls were common, and Elaros was a trained and proven unarmed combatant. Besides, this woman wasn't exactly trying to mask her moves or anything, she was pretty blatant about all her attacks. Hell, it looked like she was throwing her punches blindly.

The first punch connected with his gut, but his dense musculature combined with his surprisingly tough scales more or less negated that. He lowered his arms to block the remaining punches, and when she drew her leg back to kick, he actually opened himself up slightly.

As Iyla would come to find out shortly, Drakkons, (like most reptiles) kept their parts ensconced inside of them, behind aforementioned dense muscles and armored scales.

Of course, it still smarted like hell, but it was nowhere near as debilitating as it should have been. Clenching his legs, he trapped her foot, hoping to use her temporary confusion and pinned leg to land a stiff hook right across her face, followed by a jab to the stomach.

visualspice

Not expecting such a tactic, Iyla made a noise as she fell backwards, only aided by the blows that came from Elaros, which put her in a daze. And though the punches should have elicited some blood, which is seemed she was bleeding, after all, the blood was...
strange.

Darker-
much darker than real blood. In fact, the blood that was dribbling down from her nose and mouth was completely black. And as she felt some collect within her mouth, she hesitated not to gather that and spit it at his face- hoping to blind him as she tried to make an attempt to wrench her self free from the tight grip on her from his strong thighs.

DaGlobster

Elaros wound back for another punch, before noticing her blood. It was black, dark as pitch, actually. The sight made him hesitate slightly, the possibility that she was something much more sinister than a crazed woman after a stone giving him pause.

Her bloody spit hit him square in the face, and although it didn't get in his eyes (the protective film over them saw to that), he did get some in his mouth and nose, and as he sputtered and tried to spit it out, he swung at her head again. At around the same time as that, he accidentally loosened up just enough for her to get herself free.

visualspice

Iyla dropped to the ground and tumbled backwards, pushing herself up on her hands when she landed to kick underneath his jaw and do a shallow back flip away. When she landed, her eyes glowed feral for a moment- like the mirroring glow of a cat's eyes in the dark, before she moved forward to strike again, but this time she faked a punch left, before darting right,a nd getting in real close in attempts to snatch the necklace once again.

Tags: