Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Sticky Situation!

Started by visualspice, December 29, 2014, 10:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Miersck thought he was going to be sick. Watching her eat her own webbing, as well as see her well- excited, it was just so strange to him. He almost didn't hear her question before he stammered, "Uh.. night. I'm nocturnal."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kitty

"Excellent night works better for me as well since it hides my black body from those who might want to try an attempt to kill me." Archne would say in between clumps of web. She noticed Miersck was a bit disturbed by this. "What its not different from you eating food. Its tasteless and lets me re-use it later. Anyways were in luck it happens to be night now so as soon as I finish this we can take off."

visualspice

Miersck still looked green at the idea and just avoided looking at her altogether.
"Yeah.... sure. Well, I'm ready to go whenever you are."
And the sooner, the better! He wasn't normally claustrophobic, but this place was definitely getting to the better of him!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kitty

It didn't take long before Archne was finished clearing the exit of her own webbing. With that she walked out into the cold damp night and assumed Miersck followed. This was the moment of truth would he stay or would he run. Most likely he would run. She held out hope that he would stick with her instead though.

visualspice

Miersck was more than happy to be outside of that cave. And to at least have the environment to make a quick get away, should he need to. But lucky for Arachne, he had injured his wing, and it would take some time for the poor, crumpled thing to heal- but only perhaps another day or two.

Then again, he could run, but given she has more legs...
and he still wasn't sure whether or not to believe she wouldn't eat him, he figured he'd at least, for now, risk remaining with her.

His red eyes scanned the forests. All seemed calm, the crickets chirping, the owl's hooting, and fireflies dancing lightly above the tall grass.

"Well, looks like we picked a good night to travel. So which way should we go? I'm not familiar with this area, so I'm not sure what direction there's a town to avoid."

Kitty

"Well thankfully I know where one of the nearby villages are so I suppose we just go in any direction except that one." Archne said leading the way out of the forest in some slightly random direction. Assuming Miersck followed the two would eventually leave the forest only they had a welcome party waiting for them. "Well well well the little spider grew up and brought a gift for us too. Look at that boys spider web and moth dust at the same time told you it would pay off." A slightly familiar man said to the some 2 dozen people around him. "You didn't think we would forget about you did you? We knew you'd have to leave eventually and feasting on the villagers insured your doom and their not going to let me keep you alive either they want you dead. You shouldn't have escaped last time we caught you, you would have lived a longer life." The man said before giving the order for the group of archers to fire.

Archne swiftly turned around and curled her legs around Miersck protecting him. He was her traveling buddy and she couldn't lose him. The arrows bounced off her exoskelaton and the archers continued to lay down a constant barrage. In the mean time some of the close range fighters were encircling them cutting off any escape. Archne didn't know what to do. Maybe Miersck had a plan? She hopped he did cuz it looked like to her she was doomed. If she exposed her fleshy torso then that was the end for her and if she left Miersck that was the end of him.

visualspice

Miersck couldn't believe what was happening as he found himself trapped beneath Archne as the arrow literally bounced off of her. Gritting his teeth, he shouted up to her, "Do you have a plan? Seems your friends want us dead!"

Kitty

The humans threw a few bolas. One missed but two others tied some of her legs up. She now only had 3 legs to work with which wasn't enough to hardly stand. The arrows stopped coming and the gang closed in around them. The tied up Miersck and then one of the posed a question. "Uh boss how we going to move it and how do we open up her butt for the web." "We'll drag her and figure out the other thing later" The leader responded.

2 humans each took one of her legs except the ones that weren't tied down and began slowly dragging her across the ground. "Sorry Miersck." Archne apologized out loud.

visualspice

Miersck could not believe his rotten luck! Not only had he just escaped ONE bad situation, but he now found himself tied up a second time and dragged off unwillingly by NEW captors! So at Archne's apology, he simply grit his teeth.
"Where are they taking us?" He growled.