Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Evil, believe me

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2005, 07:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ziarre leaned against a rough wall, her back pressed against it with her head tilted forward. She glanced at her clothes which were torn and scuffed from her travels. Hey, she didn't always want to teleport. It was fun to climb through mountains and jungles or have fights with random people because they just happened to tick her off. It was just how she operated, being her kind of teleporter and all. A breed said to be born from war and bloodshed. They are creatures that love it, and sometimes lured by it. But death is only caused from seeing some sort of benefit in doing it. Whether it be to amuse them or they pissed them off. Any reason can be used.

Toviel sat on the ground at her feet, indian-style. He appearance two years older than her, and truth be told, he was. He was 17 but drugs and drinking had deterioted both skill and his old personality. Now she was left with a goofball with traitorous tendencies. Neither did her good so Toviel was stuck with both pain and the puzzle pieces of trying to figure her out.

He yawned and leaned against Ziarre's legs, closing his eyes as he began to fall asleep against her. He began to wonder what to do, despite slumber close behind his plaguing boredom. He randomly bit Ziarre's leg, pretty hard too.

Ziarre, feeling that odd pinch of being bitten by human teeth she looked down at him, dark brown eyes narrowing. She created a fist and contacted it with her head in one second flat. She wouldn't take his crap, at least not now. She was bored and getting violent by the minute. And she was angry, the insane ruby hanging about her neck told it as it glowed maroon softly.

Anonymous

How nice it is to see such youth getting together so well. A seductive voice calls out to the two, but not out loud. The voice was heard mentally and only by the two. A well endowed woman, wearing what appears to be just a black leather strap for a top and a black leather skirt suddenly appears before Ziarre and Toviel as if she were apart of the air. She wears high heels with laces that wrap around her legs, up to her knees. With a long, braided blonde pony tail and a violet hue of eyes, she simply smiles at the two of them. One hand remains behind her back as she reaches up to adjust her rounded specticles before returning the hand behind her back with the other.
"I am Violet, by the way." She finally speaks verbally after the appearing act. Her smile has yet to fade.

Anonymous

The words heard mentally silenced her rambunctious voices that screamed within. Her eyes flared - she hated when people were inside her mind. The dark blood red maroon of the ruby heated, the color stronger as it set ablaze and cast soft light upon her face. Her lower jaw set as she set her mind at ease, it going blank as she randomly stared at the skimpily clad woman. Dead to the world, mentally and physically. She wasn't ready to take this bull - her anger was only mounting.

Toviel blinked, his eyes widening with interest at the sudden voice inside his head. Growing wider with the sudden appearance of a well-endowed woman in barely anything. He tried to get himself to stay down but felt himself loosing his grip as he scratched his shoulder and rubbed his head. He watched her and as she spoke her name he smiled.

"I'm Toviel and this is Ziarre," he said rather merrily.

He shifted, still leaning against Ziarre's leg. If only 'Violet' knew that they hated one another. Of course, they hated eachother solid for seven full years. Unwavering hatred.

Anonymous

Violet's gaze soon shifts to the boy on the ground when he speaks up. Pointless, nonetheless, because she already knew their names. His physical reaction towards her was also quite amusing. Oh yes, she's going to have much fun with the two.
"Ah, but hate is the most facinating emotion one can come across. With hate, anything could develop." She answers to Toviel's thoughts out loud. It was also meant to compare to what Ziarre is feeling towards her currently. The demoness' gaze turns back towards Ziarre as she reaches out to place her hand on the girl's cheek.
"But alas, such an emotion could sometimes lead to one's end." She finishes, almost seeming as if she is mocking the girl, but not quite.

Anonymous

Ziarre's eyes flared with the touch and her cheek twitched. Her first reaction came about to smack Violet but she let go of restraint and without thought, pure instinct, she turned her face to bite the hand. Pure hate was what Ziarre lived for, lived on.. It was the only thing she knew. And besides, if you met her species you'd find they were all very hateful and loved to hate.. Enjoyable for such creatures.

Toviel watched, eyes wide but he she was a stupid mind reader. Mind readers. Gah. But still, she was very beautiful and.. He was a lonely 17 year old. Come on, what you would you do? This not good for me my little friend, he shifted.

She stood there, eyes narrowing on Violet. Touch was not something she appreciated and liked at all. Not in the least. Her ruby glowed and the voices inside her head screamed with their little whispers. Who does she think she is. Violet obviously, wasn't that what you got? Ass! I didn't mean that! She touched you?! Can you beleive the little bitch!!!!!! She's not little from what I see... She could kill someone with that... Yeah, oh well. I don't want her listening to us, I mean, come on!!!!! THIS IS US! LISTENING TO US! NO! NO! NO! NO! The voices an overlapping of jumbled words as they started repeating and chanting.

Anonymous

Violet never comes unprepared. She would have never expected Ziarre to bite her, but she's always one to try to expect the unexpected. Therefore, Ziarre's teeth met with a telekenetic barrier. Different species are quite unpredictable sometimes. Violet doesn't need to predict.
Ever hear of a Venus Flytrap, lonely boy? Violet replies to Toviel mentally and without even looking at him. Muchless even note his existance.
Skitzophrenia is one of the most astonishing diseases I have heard of. There's so many of you in there. I wonder what would happen if I were to assassinate one of them. The demoness mentally communicates with soley Ziarre. Was that a threat or was she really planning on testing that theory?

Anonymous

<I>SHUT UP!! Ziarre  screamed inside, her eyes narrowing upon Violet. Now she knew what she had to resort to but she gave nothing away. Not a whisper of what she meant by the narrowing of her eyes. They rose to Violet, a brow arched. If you assasinated all of them you'd be doing me a favor, her mind whispered languidly, although the voice was all it's own. Was that Ziarre or was it another voice? It was hard to distinguish.

The ruby around her neck let loose a vibrant glow, pulsing as it's light cast about her, a soft veil that hung about her. Ziarre didn't mind in the least that the glow bore into her eyes. It didn't hurt her.

Toviel winced and remained leaning against Ziarre. He didn't really like this woman... Although that was rare since how could he, of all people, really be that choosey of who he liked and disliked?

Anonymous

Violet's smile soon turned into a smirk. In an instant, Violet was no longer there. It's as if the wind itself consumed her.
"I'm not really one that would be willing to do much favors." Violet's voice comes from above the two. She's now standing on the wall, directly above the two. Her hair isn't even affected by the gravity of the ground. How bizzare.
"What would you be willing to do for me in return for the slaying of the rest of there personas that consist of you, Ms. Anderson?" The demoness questions further, knowing the rest of Ziarre's name even though it was never spoken.

Anonymous

"I don't want your help," she said monotonously.

Despite the fact her name had never been spoken she was blocking her mind but there was nothing she could do about Toviel. His mind was an open door, one she could not close. But it was an easy way into her past - but it didn't touch what really what on. Those memories he held were tarnished and corrupted from years of blissful drinking. Happiness bought, a happiness he later paid for both in hangovers and the loss of ability and memory. It's funny how when you think of nothing but fun you wind up with more pain in the end then you ever had before. Such a horribley beautiful, twisted circle it was. Viciously pretty..

"Why should I do anything for you? Nothing you can do will benefit me. Therefore there is no reason to help you. Unless... something truly wonderful is involved. Anyone's blood but my own and the ass who sits beside me," she said flatly.

Toviel quietly shifted beside her, knowing full well that Violet was most possibly gathering much information from his weak mind. There was nothing he could do but just sit there and lean against her leg. He sighed and rubbed his head on her leg, much to Ziarre's irritation.