Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Mei did not fuck him fast and cried out as the whip hit her and tensed up even more. As she moved up and down she made it so Smed's cock would only be inside her with its tip, move it a little bit deeper and then almost out again before she would take in all of him and repeated it. Speed fucks were for those who wanted a quick release so their wives would not notice. But she eventually did increase her speed after she could almost taste the precipus energy she'd soon get.

DaGlobster

At first, Smed didn't really enjoy the pace she was moving at, but after a while, he settled himself down. He found the patience to relish her movements, and he rested his head back. Reaching around her back, he started to tease her asshole with the handle of the whip.

SilmeriaElemred

With her asshole stimulated she moaned more intensly and the way she moved around his cock was becoming a bit rougher too.''It feels good master'' she moaned. With the fingers from one of her hands started to play with her clit while with the one she presented blood with earlier she started to knead one of her breasts. Would the Goblin wanted more blood though, there was still plenty to lick up from her breasts, back and thighs

DaGlobster

"Does it?"

With a mischevous little smile, he pushed the whip in, and left it inside of her, leaving her with a braided leather "tail". Due to the size difference, he couldn't really reach up to her back, so he opened up his mouth instead. "Gimme your tits. I want to clean them off for you."

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes master! Whatever you say. You are to good for a slave like Mei'' Mei cried out. And released her breast with her hand before bending down close enough for Smed to reach her bossom. She had made her insides as tense as possible for her now and fortunatly for a goblin he was rather big. Even so she always could ude her hands and mouth again or alliw Smed to fuck her in the ass

DaGlobster

Mei?

Well, it was certainly a unique name. When she offered up her breasts to him, he leaned up and took the closest one into his mouth, sucking and licking the blood off of it. Goblin tongues were long and thin, so at some point, he even wrapped it around her nipple.

SilmeriaElemred

''That feels good master'' she moaned. During their rough play and sex more lusty scent had been released and anyone whom would pass by to close to the room certainly would not rest till he or she got a good fucking or till the effects wore off. The scent despite coming from her also slight worked for her. She moaned as her hand which she did not use to play with her clit reached for the whip and pulled a little bit of the handle out so it was easier to use as a different kind of toy.

DaGlobster

After a few moments of sucking, Smed did something drastic. Using his sharp teeth, he actually bit down on the area just beneath her nipple, hard enough to draw blood, and started sucking that up. He dug his claws into her thighs, even snarling a little bit as he got even more of her sex pheromones in his nose.

Suddenly, he started speeding up.

"Put my cock in your mouth, Mei! I'm gonna cum any second now!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes! Master'' Mei said as she moved and up so the cock was out of her cunt and took it back in her mouth sucking at the same speed they had just fucked. Despite she had enjoyed this game she was glad she could harvest what she needed. Her body was sore and she wobdered if the goblin woukd live up to the agreedment considering the wounds she received from him.

DaGlobster

With a final, powerful thrust, Smed came into her mouth. He held her down on his cock as he twitched with every spurt. When he let her go, however, and he slid his seed covered member out from between her lips, he was still hard.

"Best thing about being a goblin, slave. We fuck like rabbits. How 'bout another go, yeah?"

SilmeriaElemred

Mei swllowed all of the seed he had released and licked her lips to remove any remains from them. ''I can go for another round.'' she assured. She seemed more energetic and the most shallow of her wound seemed healed already.

''The best thing about me, Master'' the scentence did sound a little more like how she was downstairs at the bar but not mockingly. Two black leathery wings came from her back. ''As a half succubus I can handle quite a lot. Do not worry though, fucking me will not kill you or wear your body out to much like those pleibeians downstairs. She did not leave her wings out for long though and with a soft moan pulled the whip out of her asshole. ''This was as close to a tail I have had since my mother cut off my original one.'' she sounded amused.

DaGlobster

"Half succubus, eh? Had a feeling you were more than the average whore. I could smell it on you!" He said, and shifted slightly on the bed.

"Funny thing is..."

Smed chuckled at her little quip about the tail, and stood up. A black, smoky glow started to come from his eyes, and he grew a similar pair of wings from his back. His skin grew slightly darker, he sprouted little horns in his head, and he grew a long, slender tail, like that of an imp. He also got at least a foot taller.

"I've got a bit of demon in me too, funny little coincidence that is."

SilmeriaElemred

''I knew that there was some kind of kinship.'' Mei said with a chuckle. ''Now with each having a secret out of the way want to go for another round?'' She said teasingly before she started to pull his still hard cock. Or are you afraid I will suck you dry.'' She indeed was a lot bolder now again, having for now dropped her slave role.''You were better with things and tastier. In the end demons and demonkin are one of the few who know how to have exiting hard sex.''

DaGlobster

"Well, I'm not part demon by blood," Smed started, his smile only widening as Mei took his cock back into her hands. "It's a long story, but I share my soul with a demon. We're two different minds in one."

Smed cackled about her little tease. "I ain't afraid of anything, Mei. Give me your best!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Demon blood... sharing souls... in the end it is the behaviour that counts. You will find out when my human side pops up. And the energy I just gained, '' she closed in and bit his ear hard but not hard enough to tear. ''Felt good.'' she whispered in his ear. She released her grip from his cock and got on her feet turning her bloodied back towards him. ''Give me your best too. If you want me to take on the slave role again I could. Now or soon.'' With the whip in her hands which she used to hit herself with to re-open the wounds. ''

DaGlobster

Taking a good, long look at her bloody back and ass, Smed found himself captivated. He took the long, singled braided whip up, and he passed the length of the braid through one of his hands. "You and me...heh, we're going to have ourselves a long night..."

He noticed that the blood was dripping down between her asscheeks, and he lashed the back of her legs.

"On your knees then, Mei. I'll take you on the floor."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei obeyed the order and released a pleasurable cry before stepping from the bed on the floor laying the whip on the sheets. She was so wet that even a few droplets from her own fluids descended over her blood smeared thighs. She got on all fours and waited for Smed

DaGlobster

Smed stepped over to her, and pushed her ass up so it'd be level with his head. looping his arms under her legs, he pulled her in close and began to eat her out, cleaning off the blood on both her pussy and ass with his thin tongue. At one point, he even poked her clit with the tip of one of his fangs.

SilmeriaElemred

Pleasurable moans and cries left Mei's mouth. The most pleasurable one was feeling his fang against her clit. Although it did not had to be any harder then that. Succubus or not there were things that would in fact be more painful then pleasurable. It had been gently bitten into by occasion. But nothing further then that. Perhaps this demon posessed goblin would even be able to let her climax. ''Ahh it feels good'' she moaned

DaGlobster

"I'm going to make you squeal, Mei!" Smed laughed, and while he attended to her pussy with his mouth, he swung the whip in an underhanded arc, aiming for her abdomen and breasts. His licking and sucking and nipping intensified, as he eagerly lapped up the juices she was producing.