Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

With every pound, a little more blood was forced out. Selka had been teared up good but yet she moaned still and tears had wettened her cheeks.

Every lash made her jolt and tighten even more with a painful cry. She did not complain or beg for Smed to stop. Heck Selka even said she deserved her body being violated like this and dared to ask for more.

Sure. Rena could handle a troll but that girl could never be as tight as she was or bleed like this

DaGlobster

Smed enjoyed the added warmth and lubrication of blood, combined with the ironclad, quivering walls of Selka's womanhood. Pushing in even deeper, Smed's thrusting increased in power, eager to feel more of her.

"Somebody's gotta lick this blood up. Don't want it staining my sheets or my balls."

SilmeriaElemred

Rena for a moment stopped her actions so Mei could move. With Selka on all fours it was easy to crawl beneath her and lick the blood of Selka's cunt. It only make the girl moan more and swear in delight. Liking it so much she asked to be fucked even more and harder. Rena spreaded Mei's legs and continued licking Smed's seed, begging for more of it as well.

DaGlobster

Smed spread Selka's legs even wider, and thrusted upwards into the woman's depths, planting his entire cock inside of her with every strong thrust forwards.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahh fuck yes!'' Selka moaned. Completely having lost herself in the mere fact she was taken by Smed. His cock deep inside of her while Mei licked her.

''yes yes!"' Selka spoke once more. ''I.. am going to cum soon.. from a goblin cock and demon mouth! And it feels so good! More! Until I can no longer speak and move! AHH! YES!''

DaGlobster

"Come! Come for your master!" Smed growled, and he started to grind his cock into her.

He pounded her relentlessly, but with her continuing to ask for more, he was going to need to ramp things up soon.

"I need the biggest metal stick we have!"

SilmeriaElemred

Rena stopped licking Mei (much to the succubus'  disappointment) and headed to the supply chest which neatly had their whole arsenal stored. She came back with the stick, lubricating it's tip by running it past her own wet flesh before handling it to Smed.

''Everything for our master.'' she purred. She looked at Selka who moaned more and faster before letting out a loud moan of delight as she came. But climaxing once was something that never happened here. Selka even still moved her body, extending her own climax and moaned for more still. Mei released Selka's clit from a long suck with a moan of her own. Not of her own climax but the delicious energy Selka just gave off.

DaGlobster

Smed took the stick, and after a few moments of aiming, shoved it into Selka's ass, fucking her with both his cock and the stick.

With a sigh, Smed came into Selka's hole, her tightness bringing him to climax slightly earlier than he usually did, and filled her to the brim. He didn't stop fucking her, of course, and his cum leaked out with every thrust.

"Look, Rena. More of your master's delicious cum!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Looks like Mei will lick up what comes out.'' Rena purred softly. ''Can't have both our heads down there.''

Mei already was starting to lick up whatever was leaking out to prevent the bed from getting wet of their juices.

''But I can make a succubus cum.'' Without warning Rena put three of her fingers in Mei's cunt and started moving them making Mei moan, and her body tremble. Something that was only harder when Rena started using her mouth as well.

Selka moaned so hard she almost screamed. ''Both my holes... filled... Master's cum.. AHH! So damn fucking good...'' Selka moaned

DaGlobster

"I think Selka's the biggest whore of the three of you," Smed idly commented, delirious with pleasure. He continued to fuck Selka, mostly because she was so tight and eager!

"If I filled a bowl with my cum, would you slurp up every last drop, Selka?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I would lick that fucking bowl dry..'' Selka moaned.

She moaned a little harder as she felt Mei's licking getting faster and rougher due to Rena's actions. Mei moaned of delight as well having four fingers inside of her pussy and feeling the tip of Rena's tongue play with her clit

''Yes! So damn fucking good... please do not stop... Master's hot cum... hard cock... Mistress' mouth... my asshole filled... feel all so damn good!''

Her moans got faster, and faster until she came again more juices leaking out of her pussy. Her body trembled almost to weak to remain on all fours but she still had some energy inside of her.

DaGlobster

"And tell me," Smed grinned, still fucking her, getting even rougher now that he saw she was getting weak.

"If I told you to suck the cock of every living creature inside this camp, would you do it?"

He cackled, and continued to fuck her, wanting another climax from her.

"Somebody get a bowl."

SilmeriaElemred

''If Master so desires I'd suck them even twice!'' Selka moaned. She was getting difficulty to stay on all fours but she had to stay like this. For Master's pleasure. And she felt him getting even rougher. It made her moan even more. It surely would not take long for her to climax a third time.

Rena made Mei climax good and hard before she grabbed the closest bowl she could find. Returning to find Mei ready for more. But did not give it to her.

''Master. Mei felt tighter then usual. Surely a cock in her pussy would tear her new hymen she will get after Selka and you cum once more.'' Rena licked her lips

DaGlobster

Smed smiled, and glanced down to Mei.

"Feeling virginal?" he teased, even as his thrusting sped up as he approached his next climax.

SilmeriaElemred

''I was more sensitive then usual. Rena is right...'' Mei said as she took a short break from licking Selka. There was a bit of blood on Mei's mouth and some cum from Smed alongside Selka's juices. ''One or two climaxes and my body regained virginal state.'' she panted softly and before Selka would whine, Mei pinched the girl's clit making her scream.

''I'm... cumming... again... already...'' Selka moaned. ''It all just feels... to good... ahh! yes.. Fuck yes! YES!! AHHHHH!!!!'' she came once more with a loud cry. Being put over the edge when Mei sucked on her clit and licked up the juices that her pussy would no longer keep in.

DaGlobster

Smed fucked Selka during her climax, not letting up until she was fully past it. Pulling out, he angled his cock into the bowl, and filled it up with his hot goblin spunk.

Nodding, he picked up the bowl, and set it down in front of Selka's face.

"Eat up."

He looked to Mei, and he grinned. His eyes flashed red, and he called on the demon inside to make his cock hard once again, reinvigorating the goblin and even making his cock longer and wider.

"I'm gonna rip your virginity away, just like how I ripped Selka's."

SilmeriaElemred

Selka whose body still trembled licked the cum up hungrily like a thirsty dog. She was not lying, she took it all in licking the bowl completely clean whilest moaning in delight of getting Master's cum.

Mei had moved away from underneath Selka and looked at Smed. She  could feel it. How tense her muscles had become as if it was her very first time.

''Take me however you please Master. My body is yours to violate and use to your desire.'' she moaned.

DaGlobster

Smed grinned, and laid back on the bed, watching Selka slurp up his cum like a dog. These girls were truly obedient indeed! When it came down to it, though, Smed liked Selka more than Rena. There was something amazing about a girl who's so dedicated to you, she'd happily lick up your seed from a bowl.

His cock was standing up, swollen with the demon's power and ready to tear Mei apart.

"Come on, then. Have a seat."

SilmeriaElemred

With her horns, wings and tail out, Mei moved towards Smed and hovered her entrance above him. Directing his cock to her lovehole.

When it was in however for just a bit Smed already could feel the tightness and Mei got a painful expression as pressure was put on her hymen. ''Break and tear me apart... Master...'' Mei said with a slight shiver before she took in his entire cock and the barrier tore apart causing it to bleed. And Mei, let out a scream. One only a virgin could. And damn she had gotten tight

DaGlobster

"Oohhh, fuuuck..." Smed moaned, tossing his head back, feeling Mei tear around him and then feeling her hot blood start to drip onto his shaft and balls.

"Gonna need someone to lick this blood up again," Smed said, and then he started to buck upwards, pushing even deeper into Mei as he moved.

"Gods, Mei..."