Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Every lash of the whip resulted in another cry as she allowed her body to be abused in this fashion. More of her juices came out of her but she did not cum just yet. Years of sex both soft and hard had simply made it difficult for her to do so. ''Master... ahh... more..'' she moved a little herself as well. ''Use me however you wish'' a few drops of blood fell on the wooden floor. Losing a little of her control however did make her wings appear once more.

DaGlobster

Cackling, he bit one of her asscheeks lightly.

"I wasn't waiting for your permission!"

He pushed her ass back down to his waist level, licking blood off of his lips, and he didn't hesitate to ram himself into her, going at a rough pace from the vary beginning. Testing his aim with the whip, he aimed a lash at the area of skin just beside the wings, hoping that would be a sensitive area for her.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahh!'' this was a whole different type of moan. True, the area around her wings was sensitive. Her wings themselves as well. But due the fact humans and demons tended not to go well often she usually had them fully hidden. The sweet juices from her cunt drippled a little on the floor when Smed pushed himself in.

''T-that you do not need permission.. I-I know that.. ahh!'' she moaned and groped one of her breasts hard. Kneading it and squeezing her nipple before bringing her hand to her clit. ''So good! Fuck me! Ahh! Master! More!''

DaGlobster

Smed found himself smiling uncontrollably. He hadn't fucked like this in a good, long while. It came at just the right time, too! All the stresses about the coming siege were just melting away!

He swung the whip again, but he didn't lash her with it this time. Instead, he swung it so it would loop around her neck, and he pulled her head back as he aggressively squeezed her ass with his claws again. All the while, he pounded her ceaselessly, eagerly trying to bring her to climax.

SilmeriaElemred

She did not mind the whip around her neck and then since a long time she felt it. ''Master...I'm... I'm cumming... Ahhh...AHHH!'' she cried out as she came and cried out hard and delighted. But with it released an uncontrolable wave of some more lusty scent. Before she lost the strength in her arm Mei wuickly removed her hand and wet fingers from her clit to prevent ending up with her belly on the floor. Panting and slightly shivering

DaGlobster

Unfortunately for Mei, Smed didn't relent. Just like in his business practices and bandit work, he was ruthless here as well. Using her moment of weakness, he actually pushed her down onto her belly, and teased her ass for a bit.

Giving her a stiff spank right on her scratched up asscheeks, he rammed himself into her other hole and resumed his pounding.

SilmeriaElemred

Fortunatly just like Smed, Mei could handle a lot. When it was still easier for her to cum it always would result in a few times in a row. Her wings were open and more moans escaped her lips. It was not often someone took her in the ass unless she stimulated men enough to do so. She retaliated from her climax fairly quickly and moved as well. ''Master... your hot cock... feels so good!'' she moaned.

DaGlobster

"You know, the way you're squealin' for me..."

He whipped her back rather powerfully.

"It's making me think you like goblins more than humans now. Am I right?"

He whipped her again, and pushed himself even deeper into her, before he suddenly pulled out.

"On the bed! On your back! Quickly now, slave!"

SilmeriaElemred

Mei squeeled with the other lashes but due the skin already sore it would be more painful then pleasurable if he would keep it up''Even so, I am sure that there is no single goblin out there who fucks like you.'' Mei said

She got on her feet and laid down on her back on the bed as commanded.

DaGlobster

The whip was starting to become irrelevant. As Smed clambered up onto the bed, he dropped it to the side.

He walked up between her legs, and pushed himself in without hesitation. He spread her legs as far as they would go, and continued to fuck.

"You're damn right there isn't! But, you know, this doesn't have to be a one-night thing. When we're done here, I've got an offer for you."

SilmeriaElemred

''Very well.'' Mei said and licked her lips before letting out another cry. Despte she knew Smed and her were far from done even his energy she took would not be replenished sooner then her taking it. When he came she knew how much he released and how much she took.  But also how much he could miss. Even so she would listen to his proposal.''but like you said master, lets first finish this.'' She folliwed his rhytm well releasing more and more moans

DaGlobster

After another minute, Smed came again. This time, he pulled her in closer as he filled up her pussy with his goblin seed, eyes closed as he released a few gasps of his own. He stopped for a few seconds, before he pulled out, and clambered onto her whipped up body. He straddled her chest, and held his seed-stained cock at her mouth.

"Clean it off, will you? I've got at least two more climaxes in me."

SilmeriaElemred

''That I know.'' Mei said as she licked the remaining seed from Smeds cock.''But four more with me would be dangerous, a fifth certainly deadly.'' she said. Taking a deep breath using part of her just gained energy to fix her wounds figuring that Smed would want to use the whip again.''It has been a while since I came though. Almost forgot how good it felt.'' She took Smeds cock in her mouth and sucked hard to remove any leftover seed.

DaGlobster

"Hm. Such a poor thing, you! You must fuck at least two people a day! Personally, I'd call it a testament to the tenacity of goblin kind that I was able to give you that kind of pleasure while nobody else could!"

He'd let her suck on his cock for a bit, figuring there was no harm in it.

SilmeriaElemred

''Not required every day..'' Mei said after taking his cock from her mouth. She resumes pulling him with her hands fairly quickly.''It depends on what I do as well. I used part of the energy to heal the wounds from the whip. That way despite still drawing blood you could continue hitting me. I ofen pick woman since they can always climax mulriple times but the essential energy they release is way less. But a normal male, I can let them cum twice. Some, three although after that it becomes dangerous for their lives. I took quite some lives as well.'' Her way of talking did indicate she did not mind. Heck she was a mercenary on the side and tended to have sex with the victims before taking care if them.''I can save energy up as well. With enough, I can fly with these wings and perhaps regrow my tail, horns, and use more of my abilities that are dorment now. Including living up to all desires of our sex partber.''

DaGlobster

Smed nodded along as she explained her abilities while sucking his cock. He had to admit, he wasn't paying the most attention right now, but he supposed that he got the general gist of it.

Leaning forwards, he buried his cock in her mouth all the way to the base, cutting off her breathing. As he did so, he spoke. "Well, have I got news for you, Mei. Little old me can't die! I could come in you ten times tonight, and I wouldn't croak!"

SilmeriaElemred

Mei did not panic and massaged the balls with her hands whilest resuming sucking him. She was not sure wether Smed coukd truely not die. Bodies perished. And the energy she always took, nothing, even undead were not capable of doing anything without it. But she wondered if Smed could indeed manage so many times. She knew she could though. Under the right stimulation.

DaGlobster

And yet, he still didn't take his cock out.

"The demon won't let me die, Mei. Turns out, I'm immortal!"

Finally, he pulled himself back out so she could breathe again. He motioned for her to continue working on his member, and he reached around behind him to start playing with her tits, roughly jostling them with his clawed hands.

SilmeriaElemred

She wondered what kind of powers the original demon had when it was still intact. Also wether it would ever move to someone else. But for now, she would not ask any questions. She inhaled breathly although when the cock was in her mouth so deeply she simply had breathed through her nose.

''What did you like most. My ass, cunt or mouth'' she moaned. ''I could add blood to the list but I am sure that would reach the top of your list or am I wrong.'' she pulled him harder and often passed the tip with her slick fingers.

DaGlobster

"No, your blood would definitely hit the top of my list."

He moved his cock closer to her mouth, encouraging her to suck it.

"I don't quite know which I like the most. We'll have to go for a bit more before I decide on anything."