Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Not to give you the impression that you need permission but do as much as you please. Beat me bloody with the whip if you wish or make shallow scratches with your claws. ''Just do not cut my limbs or flesh off.'' she said with a charming smile and released some more pheromones before she started to please Smed with her hands, mouth and tongue.

DaGlobster

"Jeez, remove limbs? I mean, I can't fuck you if you've bled out! Well..."

He unstraddled her chest, taking the whip back up as he moved to the other side of her head, making it so that she'd be more or less sucking him upside down. From here, however, he could whip any part of her front that he liked.

So he started with her breasts. He whipped each once, brutally and quickly.

"I want to hear you slobbering all over my dick, Mei!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course Master. You do spoil me to much being permitted to touch and do things like this with you. I hope I am a good slave Master'' she moaned during the lashes and started to suck his cock more intensely causing wet and suckling sounds mixed with moans come from her mouth.

DaGlobster

Feeling particularly sadistic, Smed raised the whip once more. He aimed a lash right between her open legs, cackling as he did so.

"Lubricate me with your spit, slave! I'll be in your ass again soon enough!"

SilmeriaElemred

Mei moaned a little harder and made sure that Smed's cock was wet enough from her saliva. Her body tensing up a bit and shivering at the well located lash

DaGlobster

Finally, Smed left her mouth, and clambered up and over her body, walking over the cuts and scratches until he was between her legs again.

"Hear me out on my offer," Smed started, before he penetrated her ass again.

"What if I told you, I could provide you with an endless supply of fuck partners? An endless supply of energy? You'd be powerful indeed. Maybe even as much as a full succubus..."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei moaned delighted when Smed pushed inside her ass again. ''And to get that, what would I have to do for you Master?'' She asked as she used one hand to squeeze a breast and one of her nipples and the other to rub her clit and entering with her fingers where still cum from Smeds previous release was

DaGlobster

"All you'd have to do..."

He rimmed her pussy with a claw, leaving a subtle scratch as he went.

"...Is be one of my bodyguards and agents. In return, I can provide you that crucial sexual energy whenever you want it. You want ten males at once? I can give that to you. You're craving monster-sized cock? I've got a few trolls on hand that can satisfy you. Really, it's more of a win for you..."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei let out a hard cry. The offer sounded interesting. She squeezed her ass a little tighter as well. ''It sounds interesting Master'' she moaned. ''Very well. Mei does need to learn how to handle a sword. Protecting myself with seduction or gettings things done using so..'' she released another moan ''was enough but being someones bodyguard I -AHH!- would need some weapon training''

If Smed truely could get so many different fuck partners it would be easier for her. Perhaps getting a slice of him too every once in a while. He did seem to enjoy her and said before it would not have to be a one time only. There were plenty of benefits despite him asking for a bodyguard did mean he could have some dangerous adventures. But some adventure for herself sounded exited.

''I will join you and be one of your bodyguards and agents. So show me what you've got and Fuck me as hard and rough as you want and could not do with anyone else.'' she licked the cum from her fingers with as if she were eating an icescream

DaGlobster

"Again, you're telling me to do these things..."

He pushed his clawed hand into her womanhood, feeling at her insides with the tips of his claws.

"These things I was going to do anyways!"

He leaned forwards, and bit her thigh, leaving bleeding teeth marks where he scored her skin. Taking his hand out of her, he smeared the seed against her thighs, before he started laughing.

"Any weapon you want. I'll get it for you..."

SilmeriaElemred

''AHH!'' this was a mere cry of pain but the way Smed had been treating her it would most likely only turn him on more.

''Thank you master. You are to kind.'' she said with a bit of a shiver as a result to the pain. ''And yet Mei still tells you what to do. Perhaps Mei deserves a little punishing to put her black in her place''

DaGlobster

Smed paused in his relentless thrusting, just so he could hear Mei wail. Licking the blood off of his teeth, he smiled,

"And what other tools do you have that I can punish you with? The whips were fun, don't get me wrong, but I can do with a little variety."

SilmeriaElemred

''I have rope, knives, metal sticks with various thicknesses and patterns you can put in someones cunt of ass, blindfolds, ice stones and fire stones. Chains, a potion that makes it impossible for a person to stop moving for about half an hour and some small stones that gives weak shocks of electricity.'' Mei replied. ''There is a small hand whip with metal ends as well. Save the best whip for last so to say.''

DaGlobster

Impressed by her collection, Smed glanced about the room, slowing down his fucking of her as he tried to locate these objects.

"And where do you keep these things, perchance?"

SilmeriaElemred

''T-there M-Master.'' Mei replied as she pointed to a bag that rested on the floor and she had retrieved the other two whips from before they started. She wondered what he would use. The fire, ice and thunderstones were all charged but would not hurt. They released almost enough to do so however but most of the other tools aside the rope and chains were hardly used.

DaGlobster

Looking at her, Smed pulled out of her ass, and sauntered over to the bag of tools. He reached in, and his hand came out with the most wicked looking knife she had. He tested the weight, felt the blade between his fingers.

"This is a nice fuckin' knife..." He said, slowly stepping back over to her.

"I wonder how it cuts..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Should still cut good Master, it is rarely used. But the best way to find out is using it'' the blade unless used to be stabbed would not cut deep but good enough to get the blood flowing.

She had penetrated her pussy with her fingers again and licked the last remains of Smeds cum from her fingers with a moan.

DaGlobster

Tapping his fingers against the flat of the blade, Smed nodded.

Motioning to her, he coughed.

"Roll over onto your belly, would you?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes Master'' Mei said as she licked her lips and rolled onto her belly. Her wings slightly lowered and resting. She casted a look at him over her shoulder. ''Please have mercy on little Mei'' it sounded as a plead but there was still a bit of tease in it

DaGlobster

"Sorry, but no mercy here. I've got a reputation to keep, after all."

He moved back behind her, and pulled her ass towards himself. He felt her scratched up asscheeks for a few moments, before he slowly cut a thin line against each cheek. Then, he started rubbing his cock on the cuts, getting it slick with her blood.